Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2007, 12:43 AM   #31
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Bullshit. You said the FORUM would run faster. Don't be a douche you plagiarizing fool.
I always wondered what it would feel like to be a loser like you. How does it feel to be so wrong so often? How does it feel when nobody cares what you have to say because because you're insignificant and rarely say anything worth listening to?

Yes, amazingly enough I said forum because that's what the average person thinks about when thy're surfing a... wait for it... FORUM. Those pictures and animations, a subject that you don't dare respond to because you're wrong, you know it, but aren't man enough to admit it, are part of this forum. It matters not if they're on the forum server or on some other server. The servers and their size (because we have to assume that all of them are large and powerful) have nothing to do with how long it takes someone's computer to open a page on this forum. But then a self proclaimed computer genius like you would know that... Along with being a self proclaimed "mekanic and electrition". I think that how you spell it anyway.

Run along and play little fella. When your balls drop (out of your mouth), come back and see us.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:37 AM   #32
azkid110
CF Enthusiast
 
azkid110's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Umm...no. Unless the signatures are on CF's servers (which they of course are not) it won't amount to heaping shit what is in the signature. You're saying someone's big signature picture that's on photobucket affects any server other than photobucket? Get a clue.

Regardless of what sever they are uploaded onto, they need to load to this page in order for us to see them. therefor, when you look at a page of this forum, you are loading images and .gif animations, resulting in longer loading time.

do you kind of understand?

Its like if you have a file on your desktop (of your computer) and it has to open from say "c/documents and stettings/user1/my
documents/pictures/one.jpeg" then its going to take alot longer to open than say "c/desktop/one.jpeg", same thing here, we are loading it to this page and it will load to this page, we just have to wait for in to load from elsewhere.
azkid110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:46 AM   #33
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by azkid110
Regardless of what sever they are uploaded onto, they need to load to this page in order for us to see them. therefor, when you look at a page of this forum, you are loading images and .gif animations, resulting in longer loading time.

do you kind of understand?

Its like if you have a file on your desktop (of your computer) and it has to open from say "c/documents and stettings/user1/my
documents/pictures/one.jpeg" then its going to take alot longer to open than say "c/desktop/one.jpeg", same thing here, we are loading it to this page and it will load to this page, we just have to wait for in to load from elsewhere.
Thank you for providing an analogy and for explaining it better than I was able to with my limited computer knowledge. The funny this is that even though I'm a self identified computer dummy, I understand the concept better than our resident "computer expert and programmer"... Or at least I'm more intellectually honest. Shocking.

Thanks again.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 04:04 AM   #34
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
I'm far from advanced as far as computers are concerned, but I believe what 67Coronet was saying was that each signature is just like each post......a series of text that equates to an image/animation when posted. I assume it doesn't affect CF as a forum, it just affects how slowly/quickly members are seing the images etc, which is more to do with their individual connection, not CF.

The point is though, that we should be being considerate in the sizes of the sigs, and pictures in our posts, as some people struggle to see them due to slow connections. It's just common courtesy really!
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:16 PM   #35
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I'm far from advanced as far as computers are concerned, but I believe what 67Coronet was saying was that each signature is just like each post......a series of text that equates to an image/animation when posted. I assume it doesn't affect CF as a forum, it just affects how slowly/quickly members are seing the images etc, which is more to do with their individual connection, not CF.

The point is though, that we should be being considerate in the sizes of the sigs, and pictures in our posts, as some people struggle to see them due to slow connections. It's just common courtesy really!
No Cliffy. Is it really that dark where you live? The only thing DildoRida was trying to do was one up me... AGAIN. The same thing he's been trying to do since the day he joined this forum when he lied about his level of education, implied that he was MUCH more experienced and older than he is (after all, he's only 16 now), etc. If you don't remember any of that, you're either looking at the world through rose colored glasses or completely without a clue.

Beyond that part of your post, you've got it exactly correct and so do I. Huge, high definition (incorrect terminology? probably) pictures in posts or signatures with huge high definition pictures and animations substantially slow down the viewing experience for many or maybe most forum viewers. NOBODY can deny the validity of that statement, but I know there’s gonna be one who'll come back and try.




P.S. I just thought of this before hitting submit. Here are some numbers for you to chew on. Looking at the current signatures in this thread, you'd think that I had the largest one, and physically I probably do. BUT. When you look at the properties, the story changes just a bit. Check it out from the top;


chris knows - 4 animations - 139,798 bytes

nighthawk - 1 picture - 162,859 bytes

Cliffy - 2 pictures - 54067 bytes

elchango36 - 1 animation - 240,545 bytes

DildoRida - 1 picture - 54056 bytes

vwhobo - 1 picture - 64684 bytes


And just for reference;

The Mini pic in the thread - 378,080 bytes

So what can we determine from this? Well I believe (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) that when you open a page each of these pictures opens only once and is then duplicated, so for instance if your sig was on the page 10 times it wouldn't be 540,670 bytes, just 54067. But on the other hand physical size does not equate to virtual size... Notice how large both of the animated sigs are, which pretty much supports my original point. Think about it and if you really want to do something to help the members of this forum.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #36
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
You certainly raised some interesting points about the sizes of images there, hobo. I've never delved that far into it before to be honest, maybe I should from now on, lol. I think although the figures surrounding the images suggest how much effort is needed to load each one, we still have a problem with the size, regardless of if it's relitively small when looked at from the perspective you described. One thing I hate having to do is scroll across to see a whole post because somebody has an extra wide signature. In this case it's not necessarily large in technical terms, but just large to look at, be it because of what the picture contains etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
No Cliffy. Is it really that dark where you live? The only thing DildoRida was trying to do was one up me... AGAIN. The same thing he's been trying to do since the day he joined this forum when he lied about his level of education, implied that he was MUCH more experienced and older than he is (after all, he's only 16 now), etc. If you don't remember any of that, you're either looking at the world through rose colored glasses or completely without a clue.
I know that he was trying to get one over on you, but the fact remains that what he was saying (if it was the same as what I was saying), was true, atleast to an extent.
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:47 AM   #37
Wally
I Know More Than You
 
Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oz
Posts: 2,564
If you are running Explorer:

click "Tools", then "interenet Options", then "Settings". You should have "check for newer versions of pages" set to "automatically".

When you log onto a page the cached pics will be checked and loaded client side instead of downloading from the originating server, wasting bandwidth and slowing page loading.

If you go to "view files" you will see the various pics and animations already on your disc.
__________________
"She gave me a look only a mother could give a child."
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:25 AM   #38
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
No Cliffy. Is it really that dark where you live? The only thing DildoRida was trying to do was one up me... AGAIN. The same thing he's been trying to do since the day he joined this forum when he lied about his level of education, implied that he was MUCH more experienced and older than he is (after all, he's only 16 now), etc. If you don't remember any of that, you're either looking at the world through rose colored glasses or completely without a clue.

Beyond that part of your post, you've got it exactly correct and so do I. Huge, high definition (incorrect terminology? probably) pictures in posts or signatures with huge high definition pictures and animations substantially slow down the viewing experience for many or maybe most forum viewers. NOBODY can deny the validity of that statement, but I know there’s gonna be one who'll come back and try.




P.S. I just thought of this before hitting submit. Here are some numbers for you to chew on. Looking at the current signatures in this thread, you'd think that I had the largest one, and physically I probably do. BUT. When you look at the properties, the story changes just a bit. Check it out from the top;


chris knows - 4 animations - 139,798 bytes

nighthawk - 1 picture - 162,859 bytes

Cliffy - 2 pictures - 54067 bytes

elchango36 - 1 animation - 240,545 bytes

DildoRida - 1 picture - 54056 bytes

vwhobo - 1 picture - 64684 bytes


And just for reference;

The Mini pic in the thread - 378,080 bytes

So what can we determine from this? Well I believe (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) that when you open a page each of these pictures opens only once and is then duplicated, so for instance if your sig was on the page 10 times it wouldn't be 540,670 bytes, just 54067. But on the other hand physical size does not equate to virtual size... Notice how large both of the animated sigs are, which pretty much supports my original point. Think about it and if you really want to do something to help the members of this forum.
Once again proving to be a dumbass if it can't be googled and plagiarized. I'm about 18 dipstick. ;-)
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:08 AM   #39
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Once again proving to be a dumbass if it can't be googled and plagiarized. I'm about 18 dipstick. ;-)
Interesting. Cliffy gets it, chris_knows gets it, elchango36 gets it, My Life, My Era gets it, azkid110 gets it and even the old fogey Wally gets it. I must have said something that was remotely correct, even if my computer terminology is not 100% on the money. You on the other hand have nothing useful or worthwhile to add to the conversation (shock, gasp, amazement). As usual, the only thing you do is try to get in a cheap shot against me, and when it doesn't work, proceed to call yourself a dumbass. You don't even know your own age. Just look at your profile. You're not "about 18", you're 17. Further proof that you don't have the ability to identify or speak the truth.

Really Punkin, what you need to do is leave those of us who can identify the truth and facts alone and go back to hanging out with your little virtual friends on www.iamacompletemoron.com or go crawl back under your rock. The choice is yours, but I vote for both.



P.S. The first indication that someone is completely over their head (as you are) is when they stray completely from the subject, as you have done in your previous posts. If my information or theories are incorrect, be a man and address that. Because you haven't, we have to assume that I'm at least mostly correct. Finally, save your indignant and immature reply for someone who gives a sh*t (possibly on www.iamacompletemoron.com). You are worthless and weak. Do us all a favor and just disappear. Oh yean, and have a shitty day.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:33 AM   #40
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
As usual, the only thing you do is try to get in a cheap shot against me, and when it doesn't work, proceed to call yourself a dumbass. You don't even know your own age. Just look at your profile. You're not "about 18", you're 17. Further proof that you don't have the ability to identify or speak the truth.
Idiot.

While looking over my profile did you take note my birthday was in roughly 3 weeks? That's where the "about" in "about 18" comes from.

F*cking etards like you.
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:57 AM   #41
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Idiot.

While looking over my profile did you take note my birthday was in roughly 3 weeks? That's where the "about" in "about 18" comes from.

F*cking etards like you.
You really are a ball sucking moron of the highest order. You can't be "about" an age. You are the age that you are. You are 17. There is no such thing as "about 18". "Almost 18" may be acceptable when you're three weeks away, "about 18" is never acceptable. Once again you've proven beyond doubt that you are a simpleton and a boob. Good job.

Now, about the original trash that you posted and were shot down on. Care to get back on subject, or are you just going to continue with your phsyco babble. That question is rhetorical, we already know the answer.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:50 PM   #42
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Let me put it to you as short and sweet as possible, step-by-step. Let's get one thing straight first. A lying idiotic anal fool like you doesn't deserve a response, but the only reason I dove into you in this thread was to show you what it feels like to have an asshole dive into you on something you don't know everything about. Sound farmiliar? Think about all the members on here you think you're better than and can trample over just because you know more than they do in a certain field and try and run them in the dirt. Now I'm not talking about myself, because I know for certain you're a shyt-tard and have NO respect for you since I caught you as a plagiarist and a liar. You're more stuffed with shyt than your mother was stuffed with some random guy's penis when you were conceived.

Now with that out of the way, lets lay down the facts.

Fact #1: You're trying to put the blame on people's signatures making CF run slow. This forum. Yes, that's right, you are talking about the forum itself being slow in part because why? Well, because of people's signatures. Like I told you, signatures (pictures and animations) are not on the forum's server and have nothing to do with the speed of CF.

Fact #2: As soon as I first stated the above, you go and try to say the animated sigantures make for slow page loading, which results in making the pages load slow, because after all no matter where the pictures and animation come from they still have to be loaded. Right? Wrong.

Fact #3: Let me tell you why it's wrong. Look at your first post in this thread. You say this site (forum) or moving slow but other sites are working fine for you. OK - so CF is moving slow. You never said it was threads. Threads are where the signatures are that you claim are making things slow. How about everything else on car-forums.com besides threads are they slow too? Yes. BUt I thought it was the animated signatures which are only in threads making things slow? Why are other pages on the site slow? Makes sense, doesn't it? Now, the signatures which you mentioned sizes of (for the most part) have been around for awhile. Now, if your story was true, why are you JUST now noticing the "animations" making things go slow? Okay - now the speed is normal, right? Yup. The signatures didn't change, so why is it fast again? That's right. You lack common sense, fool.

Fact #4: When I said the signatures have nothing to do with it, and why they didn't, I was 100% right. Go screw yourself you bitter failure.


To sum up, I jumped on you to give you a taste of YOURSELF. Sucks, doesn't it? Yup - you suck. It never was about who was right or wrong, but as I just pointed out, you were the one that was wrong. But you went and decided to be the dick you are and say I was the fool and was wrong. Now all you have to do is use all your brains and try and come up with a way to seem somewhat right and make me seem somewhat wrong - as usual. Understand this before you go wasting your time: I've presented nothing but the facts, so for all I care you can eat shyt and die. I don't care what you think or have to say, so don't even bother. I'm done.

Now go beat your wife, rip off customers, watch gay porn, molest children, be a dick, or whatever it is you do with your worthless life. Fun along fool.
__________________

Last edited by 67Coronet383 : 01-23-2007 at 11:54 PM.
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:31 AM   #43
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Let me put it to you as short and sweet as possible, step-by-step. Let's get one thing straight first. A lying idiotic anal fool like you doesn't deserve a response, but the only reason I dove into you in this thread was to show you what it feels like to have an asshole dive into you on something you don't know everything about. Sound farmiliar? Think about all the members on here you think you're better than and can trample over just because you know more than they do in a certain field and try and run them in the dirt. Now I'm not talking about myself, because I know for certain you're a shyt-tard and have NO respect for you since I caught you as a plagiarist and a liar. You're more stuffed with shyt than your mother was stuffed with some random guy's penis when you were conceived.

Now with that out of the way, lets lay down the facts.

Fact #1: You're trying to put the blame on people's signatures making CF run slow. This forum. Yes, that's right, you are talking about the forum itself being slow in part because why? Well, because of people's signatures. Like I told you, signatures (pictures and animations) are not on the forum's server and have nothing to do with the speed of CF.

Fact #2: As soon as I first stated the above, you go and try to say the animated sigantures make for slow page loading, which results in making the pages load slow, because after all no matter where the pictures and animation come from they still have to be loaded. Right? Wrong.

Fact #3: Let me tell you why it's wrong. Look at your first post in this thread. You say this site (forum) or moving slow but other sites are working fine for you. OK - so CF is moving slow. You never said it was threads. Threads are where the signatures are that you claim are making things slow. How about everything else on car-forums.com besides threads are they slow too? Yes. BUt I thought it was the animated signatures which are only in threads making things slow? Why are other pages on the site slow? Makes sense, doesn't it? Now, the signatures which you mentioned sizes of (for the most part) have been around for awhile. Now, if your story was true, why are you JUST now noticing the "animations" making things go slow? Okay - now the speed is normal, right? Yup. The signatures didn't change, so why is it fast again? That's right. You lack common sense, fool.

Fact #4: When I said the signatures have nothing to do with it, and why they didn't, I was 100% right. Go screw yourself you bitter failure.


To sum up, I jumped on you to give you a taste of YOURSELF. Sucks, doesn't it? Yup - you suck. It never was about who was right or wrong, but as I just pointed out, you were the one that was wrong. But you went and decided to be the dick you are and say I was the fool and was wrong. Now all you have to do is use all your brains and try and come up with a way to seem somewhat right and make me seem somewhat wrong - as usual. Understand this before you go wasting your time: I've presented nothing but the facts, so for all I care you can eat shyt and die. I don't care what you think or have to say, so don't even bother. I'm done.

Now go beat your wife, rip off customers, watch gay porn, molest children, be a dick, or whatever it is you do with your worthless life. Fun along fool.

Me thinks vwhobo has succeeded...oh...you figure it out.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:40 AM   #44
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Let me put it to you as short and sweet as possible, step-by-step. Let's get one thing straight first. A lying idiotic anal fool like you doesn't deserve a response, but the only reason I dove into you in this thread was to show you what it feels like to have an asshole dive into you on something you don't know everything about. Sound farmiliar? Think about all the members on here you think you're better than and can trample over just because you know more than they do in a certain field and try and run them in the dirt. Now I'm not talking about myself, because I know for certain you're a shyt-tard and have NO respect for you since I caught you as a plagiarist and a liar. You're more stuffed with shyt than your mother was stuffed with some random guy's penis when you were conceived.

Now with that out of the way, lets lay down the facts.

Fact #1: You're trying to put the blame on people's signatures making CF run slow. This forum. Yes, that's right, you are talking about the forum itself being slow in part because why? Well, because of people's signatures. Like I told you, signatures (pictures and animations) are not on the forum's server and have nothing to do with the speed of CF.

Fact #2: As soon as I first stated the above, you go and try to say the animated sigantures make for slow page loading, which results in making the pages load slow, because after all no matter where the pictures and animation come from they still have to be loaded. Right? Wrong.

Fact #3: Let me tell you why it's wrong. Look at your first post in this thread. You say this site (forum) or moving slow but other sites are working fine for you. OK - so CF is moving slow. You never said it was threads. Threads are where the signatures are that you claim are making things slow. How about everything else on car-forums.com besides threads are they slow too? Yes. BUt I thought it was the animated signatures which are only in threads making things slow? Why are other pages on the site slow? Makes sense, doesn't it? Now, the signatures which you mentioned sizes of (for the most part) have been around for awhile. Now, if your story was true, why are you JUST now noticing the "animations" making things go slow? Okay - now the speed is normal, right? Yup. The signatures didn't change, so why is it fast again? That's right. You lack common sense, fool.

Fact #4: When I said the signatures have nothing to do with it, and why they didn't, I was 100% right. Go screw yourself you bitter failure.


To sum up, I jumped on you to give you a taste of YOURSELF. Sucks, doesn't it? Yup - you suck. It never was about who was right or wrong, but as I just pointed out, you were the one that was wrong. But you went and decided to be the dick you are and say I was the fool and was wrong. Now all you have to do is use all your brains and try and come up with a way to seem somewhat right and make me seem somewhat wrong - as usual. Understand this before you go wasting your time: I've presented nothing but the facts, so for all I care you can eat shyt and die. I don't care what you think or have to say, so don't even bother. I'm done.

Now go beat your wife, rip off customers, watch gay porn, molest children, be a dick, or whatever it is you do with your worthless life. Fun along fool.
You just don't want to get it, do ya Twinkie. Those aren't facts, those are your opinions.

1. I made a generic statement that the forum was running slow. I didn't say why, I didn't even offer a guess, I just made an observation. That is a documented fact.

2. Before you ever piped in with your worthless two cents in this thread, I made reference to the animations in signatures but never made a direct correlation to the immediate problem of the forum being slow. Pull your head out of your ass and read post #6. So since I said that before you ever invaded the conversation, how was I in any way responding to you? The answer is I wasn't, douche bag. That is also a documented fact.

3. Read the drivel you've posted in this thread. You're talking in circles, you're unable and/or unwilling to keep on topic, and you don't even know how old you are. Documented fact.

4. Some of what you say about load times may have merit. But if you think for one nanosecond that you're 100% right, the only person you're fooling is yourself. Fact.

5. Finally, if you think you've proven anything in this thread, you're right. Unfortunately for you, it's not what you think. The only thing you've proven is that you're an immature, unknowledgeable, insecure, vindictive little twat. In the real world you wouldn't even have the courage to talk to me except to ask for a job sweeping my floor, which you're probably unqualified to do. Get over the fact that you've been banned from this forum twice (at least), it's not my fault. Get over the fact that your life has no meaning or purpose and probably never will, I'm sorry the best part of you dripped down your momma's leg. Get over the fact that no matter how fast you can do a Google search for information to "help" somebody, your lack of knowledge pales compared to mine because I live, eat and breathe what you pretend to know about. Demonstrable facts intertwined with opinion.



I have NEVER called for a ban on another member, but maybe it's time to do so. I for one am tired of the constant harassment by you and based on the PM's I receive it seems a lot of other are as well. Do us all a favor and turn off your computer and go get a life. Learn how to do something besides type and search. Meet a girl. Or just go f*ck off.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:48 AM   #45
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
A forum I use requires you to buy premium membership for images in sigs.

Good idea I say. Of course, then everyone would leave.
__________________


Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.