Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2007, 12:05 AM   #16
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
You go Chris! We need some CF drama, and this idiot is digging him/herself a bigger hole by the minute, lol!
Yeah, but if vwhobo was here, I'm sure he would have made the guy cry by now .
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:16 AM   #17
ACer925
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: selden, ny
Posts: 20
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. To chris: I dont even know why you said learn to spell because I didnt mis-spell anything. Then you wrote "if i type like dis" (saying I typed slang) which I also didnt do, so I dont know what your talking about. And as for the smiley face giving the finger, its on the site for usage not for just being there so I guess whoever made this site shouldn't of put that in there. Your like a CF, not sure what exactly that is, but if it has something to do with managing this site, then maybe you should take that out if you dont like when people use it. As for Cliffy, nice to get involved, guess you wanna stick up for your friend because he is taking a lyrical beat down, thats nice. (no offense chris, I just think I clearly am the more logical one in this arguement). But whatever ya'll wanna do. Honestly though, im tired of replying to you so lets just stop, even though ure going to say something back because you have to feel like you defended yourself..whatever. I'll play your game I guess. O yea, I guess your not as good insulting over the pc as vwhobo but hey its ok, if you really want to bring him into this and try to "make me cry" go ahead but im not a fan of sticking your nose where it doesnt belong. Ah, its all too funny.

Last edited by ACer925 : 03-26-2007 at 12:20 AM.
ACer925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:39 AM   #18
nighthawk
Part Time Active User
 
nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: -
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACer925
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. To chris: I dont even know why you said learn to spell because I didnt mis-spell anything. Then you wrote "if i type like dis" (saying I typed slang) which I also didnt do, so I dont know what your talking about. And as for the smiley face giving the finger, its on the site for usage not for just being there so I guess whoever made this site shouldn't of put that in there. Your like a CF, not sure what exactly that is, but if it has something to do with managing this site, then maybe you should take that out if you dont like when people use it. As for Cliffy, nice to get involved, guess you wanna stick up for your friend because he is taking a lyrical beat down, thats nice. (no offense chris, I just think I clearly am the more logical one in this arguement). But whatever ya'll wanna do. Honestly though, im tired of replying to you so lets just stop, even though ure going to say something back because you have to feel like you defended yourself..whatever. I'll play your game I guess. O yea, I guess your not as good insulting over the pc as vwhobo but hey its ok, if you really want to bring him into this and try to "make me cry" go ahead but im not a fan of sticking your nose where it doesnt belong. Ah, its all too funny.

huh? go to bed
__________________

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:00 AM   #19
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACer925
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. To Chris: I don't even know why you said to learn to spell because I didn't misspell anything. Then you wrote "if i type like dis" (saying I typed slang) which I also didn't do, so I don't know what you're talking about. As for the smiley face giving the finger, it's on the site for usage not just to be there, so I guess whoever made this site shouldn't have put that in there. You're like a CF, not sure what exactly that is, but if it has something to do with managing this site, then maybe you should take that out if you don't like when people use it. As for Cliffy; nice to get involved, guess you wanna stick up for your friend because he is taking a lyrical beat down, thats nice. No offense Chris, I just think I clearly am the more logical one in this argument. But whatever y'all wanna do. Honestly though, I'm tired of replying to you so lets just stop, even though you're going to say something back because you have to feel like you defended yourself...Whatever. I'll play your game I guess. Oh yeah, I guess you're not as good insulting over the PC as vwhobo but hey its okay, if you really want to bring him into this and try to "make me cry" go ahead but I'm not a fan of sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Ah, its all too funny.
NO SPELLING ERRORS?! I will highlight everything in here that is misspelled. I also made corrections in the quote above.

well thats what this site is for, idiot ,so idk why you're so anal about what people post what are you like the car forum nerd or something? as for spelling, i really dont give a fuck this isnt a spelling competition, you get the point of what im typing. cheers fuckface

That's without grammar corrections too . CF is an abbreviation for Car-Forums. Car-Forums are the message boards you are on right now. I can't see how you would be any more logical than me. You give me no reason for typing like it's on a cell-phone, saying that's not what you're doing. The way I see it, you are on here to get help. Insulting us and making it as hard as possible to understand what you are saying doesn't help you get an answer...I'm not so much defending myself as trying to get a point across. If you wanted to be a dick and ask someone for help, you'd have to pay for it. Coming on here, people help you if they want to. Please, don't reply to this! Just get off of the forums, and pretend like this never happened. I know that won't happen either though, because you're not the first moron we've had on these forums.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:06 AM   #20
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACer925
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. To chris: I dont even know why you said learn to spell because I didnt mis-spell anything. Then you wrote "if i type like dis" (saying I typed slang) which I also didnt do, so I dont know what your talking about. And as for the smiley face giving the finger, its on the site for usage not for just being there so I guess whoever made this site shouldn't of put that in there. Your like a CF, not sure what exactly that is, but if it has something to do with managing this site, then maybe you should take that out if you dont like when people use it. As for Cliffy, nice to get involved, guess you wanna stick up for your friend because he is taking a lyrical beat down, thats nice. (no offense chris, I just think I clearly am the more logical one in this arguement). But whatever ya'll wanna do. Honestly though, im tired of replying to you so lets just stop, even though ure going to say something back because you have to feel like you defended yourself..whatever. I'll play your game I guess. O yea, I guess your not as good insulting over the pc as vwhobo but hey its ok, if you really want to bring him into this and try to "make me cry" go ahead but im not a fan of sticking your nose where it doesnt belong. Ah, its all too funny.
Funny how you made a point of saying you didn't spell anything incorrectly, yet you spelled 'your' in the wrong context for the word everytime you used it in the above post....
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:45 PM   #21
ACer925
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: selden, ny
Posts: 20
Everything you highlited there was spelled correctly so not sure what you are doing there. I see you are from Canada, maybe the grammar is different there? Honestly, I just think if people understand what your saying, then the point has gotten across. Im not typing in slang, so I dont think it's disrespectful. I didnt want to insult anyone, I was just defending myself from what you said. I appreciate this site. But I dont appreciate you calling me a moron after saying dont reply to this. Im not going to let you say that and not say anything back and give you the benefit of the doubt. In my mind, I was just sticking up for myself rather then attacking you so I dont think that is a moron. I keep forgetting about this site but then I remember our little feud. Im most likely going to forget to respond after this so I will end it here if you dont say anything deragatory back, we can just make ammends. So lets just move on like you said, this was all pretty stupid if you think about it. If you could just delete the whole thing that would be good.

Last edited by ACer925 : 03-31-2007 at 04:48 PM.
ACer925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:09 AM   #22
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACer925
Everything you highlighted there was spelled correctly so not sure what you are doing there. I see you are from Canada, maybe the grammar is different there? Honestly, I just think if people understand what your saying, then the point has gotten across. I'm not typing in slang, so I don't think it's disrespectful. I didn't want to insult anyone, I was just defending myself from what you said. I appreciate this site. But I don't appreciate you calling me a moron after saying don't reply to this. I'm not going to let you say that and not say anything back and give you the benefit of the doubt. In my mind, I was just sticking up for myself rather then attacking you so I don't think that is a moron. I keep forgetting about this site but then I remember our little feud. I'm most likely going to forget to respond after this so I will end it here if you don't say anything derogatory back, we can just make amends. So lets just move on like you said, this was all pretty stupid if you think about it. If you could just delete the whole thing that would be good.
Alright fine, let's call it truce...But only if you admit that those highlighted words were misspelled j/p.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:48 AM   #23
ACer925
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: selden, ny
Posts: 20
Phew..finally over! Alright maybe some of em..I mean them (lol) were misspelled. That was kind fun while it lasted, at least we both got to vent some frustration out, you know..always healthy! Well, talk to you again.
ACer925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:02 AM   #24
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACer925
Phew..finally over! Alright maybe some of em..I mean them (lol) were misspelled. That was kind fun while it lasted, at least we both got to vent some frustration out, you know..always healthy! Well, talk to you again.
Yeah I read an insightful post today, so now I'm going to do my best to be nice to other members .

It was pretty fun though lol.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:40 AM   #25
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Blah blah blah
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:42 AM   #26
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Blah blah blah
Hey Jedi, I noticed your sig says 2005 Honda Civic Si...Care to elaborate why (did you get one/are you getting one/etc.)?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.