Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2006, 09:29 PM   #16
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
That statement displays an almost entire lack of life experience and wisdom. People usually follow whomever says or does the things that they agree with, accept or at least understand. People in general take the path of least resistance and what makes them feel the best... Even when it's wrong. Why do you think it's so easy to get into a womans pants by telling her she's beautiful and you love her, even if she isn't and you don't?

I know this already hobo... from you....

No, we can't all just get along. That is a phrase used by people who would rather go with the flow, no matter how uncomfortable it may be, than make a valid point. -VWHobo

I was expecting Cliffy to be smart and say or they usually follow the wrong person because my statement there was sarcastic.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:17 AM   #17
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
I know this already hobo... from you....

No, we can't all just get along. That is a phrase used by people who would rather go with the flow, no matter how uncomfortable it may be, than make a valid point. -VWHobo

I was expecting Cliffy to be smart and say or they usually follow the wrong person because my statement there was sarcastic.
Sorry, I'm finding you hard to understand due to your lack of punctuation lol. Are you saying that your statement was sarcastic, and that I should have picked up on that?....I didn't make an incorrect assumption as to you following "a trend", as you did on what I was going to say!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:29 PM   #18
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Sorry, I'm finding you hard to understand due to your lack of punctuation lol. Are you saying that your statement was sarcastic, and that I should have picked up on that?....I didn't make an incorrect assumption as to you following "a trend", as you did on what I was going to say!

Cliffy do you have blonde hair? Because that went right over your head. And please point out my lack of punctuation.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:02 AM   #19
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Please point out my lack of punctuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
A few comma's of a couple of speach/quote marks would have done the trick

No I dont have blonde hair. Would you care to ellaborate what went over my head?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 04-11-2007, 06:13 AM   #20
jhall
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnc_brian@yahoo
I bought a 2002 S80 Volvo thinking that I would save money by having a car that I could drive for the next 10 years. What I did not know was how much it cost to own a Volvo above the payments. If 80+ dollars is OK for an oil change. The ignition switch breaking and leaving you standing and walking for 1~3 weeks is ok. The light bulbs always failing is ok. The computer that controls the seat movement fails and cost about $800 is ok. Then I guess that you should buy a Volvo. Did I say anything about a $42,000 car that after 4 years is booking about $11,000. I always said I would never own a Ford again and now I have added Volvo to that list. By the way, did you know Ford owns Volvo? I did not know this until after I signed on the dotted line.

I agree with the guys here, your life could have been much easier if you were able to have an ample amount of time and few good thoughts from experienced peeps here about cars and fixing them. I cannot claim that I know the hell everything about cars most especially Volvo but there exist a pretty neat website when we are talking about Volvo. Hope it is not yet too late for you to go figure it out.

This may prove to be a helpful resource for Volvo enthusiasts alike -
<Link Removed>

Safe Driving Everyone!

Last edited by Cliffy : 04-11-2007 at 03:53 PM.
jhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #21
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall
I agree with the guys here, your life could have been much easier if you were able to have an ample amount of time and few good thoughts from experienced peeps here about cars and fixing them. I cannot claim that I know the hell everything about cars most especially Volvo but there exist a pretty neat website when we are talking about Volvo. Hope it is not yet too late for you to go figure it out.

This may prove to be a helpful resource for Volvo enthusiasts alike -
<Link Removed>

Safe Driving Everyone!
I don't think he's listening, afteral this thread's over a year old now....By the way, I've edited your post. Please read the rules.