Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2007, 10:01 PM   #211
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Lol...a lot has happened...Just for the sake of argument, show me one other member who has been acting as rude and disrespectful as vwhobo.

im sure you mean on more than one occassion? because if you don't then someone could easily say that anyone who hobo has responded to.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #212
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
im sure you mean on more than one occassion? because if you don't then someone could easily say that anyone who hobo has responded to.
People that come and post once or twice and leave don't really count though...They should be banned too because they offended people WITHOUT entertaining the other members and they offer nothing to these forums.
Old 05-12-2007, 03:06 AM   #213
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars

Quote:
Lol...a lot has happened...Just for the sake of argument, show me one other member who has been acting as rude and disrespectful as vwhobo.

Who has been or who has?

Many of us have and many of us were not punished for it.

Take me for example.

Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 03:39 AM   #214
adamc44
CF Freak

i cant beleive i just read up to page 13 and chris knows had it all summarized right there....

anyways, keep up the drama.... best thread ive read in awhile, oh yea, i think the ban was wrong as well

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:16 AM   #215
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
Who has been or who has?

Many of us have and many of us were not punished for it.

Take me for example.
To the point where you were writing profanities like "PUSSIES BITCHES AND MASTURBATORS"? lol

My bad, I meant who has ever.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:27 AM   #216
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Bronxie, you are digging yourself and the other members in to a dark hole whereby the rules are enforced as they should be. In which case, vwhobo will be banned again in no time at all. We've gone easy on you guys in relatioon to the rules in the past. Just look at some other forums and how they enforce their rules!

As for your statements about not having to abide by the rules, that's find, but see where it leads you. What you going to do? take us to court? I think not, therefore your statement pays no relevance here.

I don't twist words, I just read what I see

As Wally said and as I have said in this thread alread, each member has the right to express their grievences in private. End of story.

Since Wally obviously has more experience than me, I will admit to the possibility that I am wrong and not comment further on that specific matter.

However, after reading this post, I have come to one conclusion. It is no wonder that someone with your maturity is trying to boss a forum. You obviously don't have enough of it to get far in life.

Time and time you have twisted my words and said stupid crap. Every time I see instead of an answer, I don't get annoyed like you want me to. I get more and more satisfaction in knowing that I'm right and neither you, nor Satty can explain hobo's banning. For at least the fourth time, why was Hobo banned and why were so many pleas to keep him around ignored? Can you answer those two damn questions please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car hippie
Maybe you missed the point, but I am saying that you NEVER have enforced the rules so you cannot start now...at least not without.

He did not miss the point. He simply took your words and twisted them around. Sound familiar?

Quote:

Just for the sake of argument, show me one member (excluding ChrisV) that has provided consisent help like Hobo has, both in PM and regular form. After you're done that, please provide me a few exampls of where Hobo was SO rude for no reason, that people were forced to cry about it.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:41 AM   #217
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Since Wally obviously has more experience than me, I will admit to the possibility that I am wrong and not comment further on that specific matter.

However, after reading this post, I have come to one conclusion. It is no wonder that someone with your maturity is trying to boss a forum. You obviously don't have enough of it to get far in life.

Time and time you have twisted my words and said stupid crap. Every time I see instead of an answer, I don't get annoyed like you want me to. I get more and more satisfaction in knowing that I'm right and neither you, nor Satty can explain hobo's banning. For at least the fourth time, why was Hobo banned and why were so many pleas to keep him around ignored? Can you answer those two damn questions please?

He did not miss the point. He simply took your words and twisted them around. Sound familiar?

Just for the sake of argument, show me one member (excluding ChrisV) that has provided consisent help like Hobo has, both in PM and regular form. After you're done that, please provide me a few exampls of where Hobo was SO rude for no reason, that people were forced to cry about it.
Good point...Hobo did however provoke arguments most times lol.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:08 AM   #218
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima

I haven't been twisting your words, you just chose to view it like that. As for my maturity, I find it laughable that a 16 (or so) ear old is calling me immature. For you information, I am married, deal with all of my bills myself, have not driven excessively over the speed limit in 2-yrs and am in a steady job earning a steady, above average wage. Can the same be said for you? I'm doing find in life thank you very much. Also, I used those smillies because I knew they annoyed you. Not my fault you seem to have lost your sense of humour of late, is it? Seeing as how it means so much to you, I'll endeavour to answer your question for you.

Hobo was banned because of a number of complaints from members regarding his attitude on this Forum as a whole. To be fair, I doubt very much he'd have been banned had he not wound Satty up at every given opportunity when he advised hobo of what could happen. He did actually asked satty to ban him too on a couple of occasions which doesn't help matters much. vwhobo will be reinstated, if not by Satty, by Bav I'm sure, so you needn't keep on worrying your little head.

Quote:
Maybe you missed the point, but I am saying that you NEVER have enforced the rules so you cannot start now...at least not without warning.
I think you'll find we can. If it would make you feel better though, I'll start a thread or make an announcement, just to warn you of what's about to happen.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 05-12-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #219
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Also, I used those smillies because I knew they annoyed you.
I

cliffy I found this sentence funny because you were talking about how mature you were.

Quote:
I think you'll find we can. If it would make you feel better though, I'll start a thread or make an announcement, just to warn you of what's about to happen.

this sounds like a shitty job statement that nothing good can come out of.

nothing against you cliff but just the things I've noticed.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:42 AM   #220
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
random legal spiel.
fair enough, i see differences, but would still be keen to see an external link.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:36 PM   #221
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
cliffy I found this sentence funny because you were talking about how mature you were.
Just my sense of humour shining through. Nothing to do with maturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salimander
this sounds like a shitty job statement that nothing good can come out of.

nothing against you cliff but just the things I've noticed.
If we can't all get along without flaming etc, and if the majority of CF'ers don't want us to just enforce the rules, we'll have to warn you guys first, just to cover our backs.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #222
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
OMFG Those are starting to really piss me off!

How do you like that?

Old 05-15-2007, 12:01 PM   #223
Car hippie
CF Newbie

Quote:
Just my sense of humour shining through. Nothing to do with maturity.

If we can't all get along without flaming etc, and if the majority of CF'ers don't want us to just enforce the rules, we'll have to warn you guys first, just to cover our backs.

Too late for that.