Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
bpennerbus2
CF Newbie

1995 eagle talon, no power at fuse box

I have a 1995 Eagle Talon ESI, 2.0, non turbo. Last week I pulled a no brainer. I had to jump the car becasue I left the headlights on at work, and when I jumped it I crossed the jumper cables. I realized this relatively quickly, but not quickly enough. I fried alot of fuses / relays along with the alternator. I have corrected all of the problems except for one. My heater fan and a/c are still not functioning. I have replaced several blown fuses labeled "heater" in the fuse box located under the hood and also in the fuse box under the dash on the driver side. In the fuse box under the hood, I still have no power to several fuses labeled "heater" and to the fuses/relays that relate to the a/c. In the fuse box under the dash on the drvers side, there is a fuse or 2 lableled "heater" that have no power as well. Is there an in line fuse /relay somewhere between the ignition switch and the fuse box that controls these functions that I am not finding, or is this a problem of different origin. Everything was working properly before I crossed the jumper cables.
bpennerbus2 is offline   Reply With Quote