Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2003, 09:40 PM   #1
WrxRally89

Essay Topic---->need help

so i am 14 and i am in what they call a Votec School. And i am taking auto motive mechanic there and i work on cars for like an hour and a half, eat lunch, then go back to home school. Well my teacher requiers two one page essays on anything in the auto motive world. Well one i have decided to do all about aftermarket products and the other one about BMW's. I no some about both topics. If you have any helpful info on either topic you can e-mail me @ X3IveRsoN3X@yahoo.com I would greatly apprechiate it.
Old 01-03-2003, 10:36 PM   #2
Loophole
CF Newbie

welcome to the boards!
well, i don't have enough info to help you write an essay on these topics but i'm sure someone will help you out soon........
Loophole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 06:25 PM   #3
bolt1872x2

it's quite an undertaking to attempt to explain the ENTIRE aftermarket industry in a one-page essay. I think you'll have much more luck writing about one specific company, or even one specific product line, in order to have any real focus or depth.
It's the same with the BMW thing, try to write about one model rather than trying to capture a century's worth of history.

good luck!