Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2003, 09:15 PM   #1
velius

Found a car but have no idea what it is...

alright i found a sweet looking road car on the side of a highway but have been unable to locate an owner, a VIN number, or vehicle id of any kind could someone please tell me what car this is (attached pictures) and if any info known. I would like to know what to say to the police before i get a tower out there.[/img]
Old 01-10-2003, 08:40 PM   #2

Custom model

Looks like the car pictured has had a complete body over haul. No way to tell what the original car may have been from the picture. What a wierd but cool looking car. I would grab it if I were tou. lol
Old 01-12-2003, 10:37 AM   #3
57ock
CF Addict

Thats a Ultima GTR. Best way to tell it look in the cock pit. if the tacho is out in the middle in a stupid spot. its a Ultima
57ock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 10:38 AM   #4
57ock
CF Addict

50 bucks its a Ultima GTR
57ock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 07:42 PM   #5
CrazyCurtis55

Hmmm

Does anyone think it resembles a Pontiac Trojan in anyway? the body style looks very familiar and the only thing that comes to mind is a pontiac trojan.....im not saying it's not an Ultima, just asking if it kinda looks like a trojan.
Old 01-15-2003, 12:17 AM   #6
57ock
CF Addict

http://www.autocraz.com/autolist/ultima/gtr.htm
Thats what a Ultima GTR looks like..

Pontiac Trojan never seen one. got a pic of one?
Old 01-15-2003, 02:23 AM   #7
CrazyCurtis55

umm

No i don't have a pic, but a couple years ago, i was working at my friends auto shop and we see this incredibly beautiful car pull up, it's sooped up like a mother. but i still question myself, i know he said it was a Trojan, and im pretty sure it's a pontiac but i could be wrong, but what a beauty. if i find a pic i'll post it. but i can tell you right now , that ultima is almost a dead on match with the junker he picked up, there are a few minor differences but that could also just be improved spec for racing or something, like the front end of the car goes down farther than the one on the website you posted. meh, what ever it is, velius you better keep that, you fix that up and it will be a sweet ride. If you have done everything you can to find an owner, than im sure the police can't do much more, tow that baby into your driveway/garage, until you find an owner or decide to do something with it. unless it had plates on it then the cops would find the owner in no time.