Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2007, 05:57 AM   #31
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07exlv6
spanky i was just wondering...wat u drive?
07exlv6, I was just wondering...who are you? Oh nevermind, you're not me.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:02 AM   #32
Spanky2324
JDM LOL

Quote:
spanky i was just wondering...wat u drive?
I drive a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. Why do you ask? Besides you should know you brought up the you know your a dsmer if comments. You left some out though.

>9. You look at riced out civics and roll your eyes
>20. At the Strip you sit around with the Z28s and WS6 guys and talk
shit about hondas
8=If you have a trophy case full of Honda and Mustang emblems... (i do love mustangs though)
89. After racing the honda boys with their "pimped" out cars you have to pop your hood for them to belive your cars almost completely stock (in my case)
106- everytime billy badass mustang driver says "buy a domestic" you scream at the top of your lungs "IT IS A ####ING DOMESTIC YOU DUMB SHIT!"
131. Your girlfriend laughs her ass off when she's riding with you and a Honduh revs on you.
127. You get spanked by a supercharged Mustang and he tells you that out of all imports he's raced you hung the best, and that he doesn't even waste time on the "other" imports anymore.
216: u become utterly disturbed when u hear the terms "aluminum wing", "apc taillights", "wings west", "chrome wheels","body graphics","shift light", "honda", and "in-car neons"

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.

Last edited by Spanky2324 : 09-18-2007 at 06:22 AM.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:47 AM   #33
07exlv6
CF Enthusiast

oh thats right i forgot ur the dsmer, where i live all the muscle guys make fun of imports and compact cars (including dsm), so i dont understand y would you, out of all people a mitsubishi owner rip on a honda which is more reliable and will out do dsm pretty much in every single way, but im too old for this back and forth shit so im not going to start anything, just forget i brought anything up, it just funny how every 16 year old that gets their first car thinks its the shit, and i dont really blame them cause i was the same and grew out of it just keep in mind that whatever you do if you show respect you will get respect
Old 09-18-2007, 06:58 AM   #34
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:
Originally Posted by What
SHUT THE F#CK UP.

If you had anything under the hood, you would have immediately posted big-ass pictures of it.

Appreciate what you have, at least you didn't drop $2k on a bike...with f*cking pedals.

Worth every penny.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:11 AM   #35
Spanky2324
JDM LOL

Quote:
oh thats right i forgot ur the dsmer, where i live all the muscle guys make fun of imports and compact cars (including dsm), so i dont understand y would you, out of all people a mitsubishi owner rip on a honda which is more reliable and will out do dsm pretty much in every single way, but im too old for this back and forth shit so im not going to start anything, just forget i brought anything up, it just funny how every 16 year old that gets their first car thinks its the shit, and i dont really blame them cause i was the same and grew out of it just keep in mind that whatever you do if you show respect you will get respect
I seriously doubt for one that a honda will out do a dsm in every aspect and way and I'm not 16 I'm 20. I give respect to the cars that deserve not to kids that claim their 4 door civic will take out anything. I like your Honda Accord I know those haul ass and can keep up with S2K's I'm not bashing on you. Yeah I know a Honda is more reliable than my dsm big deal. I spend a little bit more money on fixing things it doesn't bother me. I'm also not saying my car or dsms in general are the kings of all cars I'm just saying that they are well respected and well for the muscle car owners out by you they probably never went to the track and head up with a finely modded eclipse because all they probably run into is gs's and gs-t's. A lot of eclipses are not around anymore due to poor maintenance by the owners. I don't wanna go back and forth either just don't think that I'm some little kid on the forums with his first mommy bought car.

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 07:53 AM   #36
07exlv6
CF Enthusiast

aight we cool, by the way i know this old black guy in my city, build a 800hp eclipse (low 10s high 9s on the track) lol and its purple
Old 09-18-2007, 11:36 PM   #37
97Talonchik
discombobulated

I know an old black guy in my city too and he says aight all the time.

In all seriousness, I've driven a DSM car(s) for 11 yrs now and I have much respect for the torture I put them through. If anyone asked me if they were the best cars around, yeah I'd probably laugh, but hey, it's like comparing your favorite beer to someone else's...they're going to differ based on taste. I apparently like my beer bitter with a bit of aftertaste.
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:40 AM   #38
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Talonchik

In all seriousness, I've driven a DSM car(s) for 11 yrs now and I have much respect for the torture I put them through. If anyone asked me if they were the best cars around, yeah I'd probably laugh, but hey, it's like comparing your favorite beer to someone else's...they're going to differ based on taste. I apparently like my beer bitter with a bit of aftertaste.
All of Talonchik's posts have hidden sexiness. I know what you're trying to say to me.

Quote:
I know a guy I've SM for 11 yrs now. I have much respect for torture. If anyone asked me if I were the best, yeah, but hey, it's like comparing you to someone else.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:04 AM   #39
hhsrastler92
CF's Weekend Warrior

Quote:

haha an i like my beer cheap $13 can get me 30 natti lights an i good weekend ha

but the car looks nice. to each is there own, an as ive learned if you like it then thats all that matters. its his car that he drives everyday. i have speakers in my blazer with mud tires on it. oxymoron maybe but its what i want so jus get off his case

^My kids^
hhsrastler92 is offline   Reply With Quote