Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 10:03 PM   #91
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
guys this is a real email i just got it this morning



man o man people are thick...how the **** am i supposed to help that person, really...i just didnt bother answering

SH*T! So that's why I never got a response?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakshop
god you lot are sad, go and get a life and stop acting like children in the playground calling names!!!!!!!!!!

...and who the hell are you?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:14 PM   #92
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
guys this is a real email i just got it this morning



man o man people are thick...how the **** am i supposed to help that person, really...i just didnt bother answering
DO NOT GO TO THAT GUY'S HOUSE!!

I'm pretty sure he just wants to cut your balls off, and put them in a jar .
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:29 AM   #93
giant016
My mom says I'm cool
 
giant016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Western Mass.
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
DO NOT GO TO THAT GUY'S HOUSE!!

I'm pretty sure he just wants to cut your balls off, and put them in a jar .
Fool me once...
__________________
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:25 AM   #94
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Newyorker is like the kid at everyone's school who everyone would make fun of and push around, yet he'd still try to hang out, then everyone would push him to his limit and he'd be like "screw this, I don't need you guys", then the next day he would come back and he'd be like "hey guys whats up", and everyone would roll their eyes, and if anybody asked, they would say, "no, i don't know this tool, he just follows us around, and then the kid would get a heartbroken look in his eyes, and walk away sadly, but then the next day he would show up again for God knows what reason, and he would always try to come up with things to impress everyone, and he'd be thinking "today they're going to think I'm cool cause I'll impress them with this", and it would be something that no one cares about "LIKE OMG I FIXED LIKE 6 CARS DIFFERENT BRAKES OMG!! EVERYONE LOVE ME NOW!!!", and everyone would be like wtf noob?

Yeah thats totally newyorker.
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:55 PM   #95
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Newyorker is like the kid at everyone's school who everyone would make fun of and push around, yet he'd still try to hang out, then everyone would push him to his limit and he'd be like "screw this, I don't need you guys", then the next day he would come back and he'd be like "hey guys whats up", and everyone would roll their eyes, and if anybody asked, they would say, "no, i don't know this tool, he just follows us around, and then the kid would get a heartbroken look in his eyes, and walk away sadly, but then the next day he would show up again for God knows what reason, and he would always try to come up with things to impress everyone, and he'd be thinking "today they're going to think I'm cool cause I'll impress them with this", and it would be something that no one cares about "LIKE OMG I FIXED LIKE 6 CARS DIFFERENT BRAKES OMG!! EVERYONE LOVE ME NOW!!!", and everyone would be like wtf noob?

Yeah thats totally newyorker.
Cartman lol.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #96
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Newyorker is like the kid at everyone's school who everyone would make fun of and push around, yet he'd still try to hang out, then everyone would push him to his limit and he'd be like "screw this, I don't need you guys", then the next day he would come back and he'd be like "hey guys whats up", and everyone would roll their eyes, and if anybody asked, they would say, "no, i don't know this tool, he just follows us around, and then the kid would get a heartbroken look in his eyes, and walk away sadly, but then the next day he would show up again for God knows what reason, and he would always try to come up with things to impress everyone, and he'd be thinking "today they're going to think I'm cool cause I'll impress them with this", and it would be something that no one cares about "LIKE OMG I FIXED LIKE 6 CARS DIFFERENT BRAKES OMG!! EVERYONE LOVE ME NOW!!!", and everyone would be like wtf noob?

Yeah thats totally newyorker.
LOL.

Newyorker is a pathetic little shithead that's about it.
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #97
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Newyorker is like the kid at everyone's school who everyone would make fun of and push around, yet he'd still try to hang out, then everyone would push him to his limit and he'd be like "screw this, I don't need you guys", then the next day he would come back and he'd be like "hey guys whats up", and everyone would roll their eyes, and if anybody asked, they would say, "no, i don't know this tool, he just follows us around, and then the kid would get a heartbroken look in his eyes, and walk away sadly, but then the next day he would show up again for God knows what reason, and he would always try to come up with things to impress everyone, and he'd be thinking "today they're going to think I'm cool cause I'll impress them with this", and it would be something that no one cares about "LIKE OMG I FIXED LIKE 6 CARS DIFFERENT BRAKES OMG!! EVERYONE LOVE ME NOW!!!", and everyone would be like wtf noob?

Yeah thats totally newyorker.
Yep dickweed, you are right on the money....

you must be the kid that never got laid and made up false stories about people to try to impress women but it never helped, so through 4 years of high school you became cclose with rozy and her 5 friends. You then made a career of this after graduation and are now sitting on your ass jerking off. Good job
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #98
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
LOL.

Newyorker is a pathetic little shithead that's about it.
**** you dude at least i dont drive some 198_ beat up to **** shitbucket of a car
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:10 PM   #99
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
LOL.

Newyorker is a pathetic little shithead that's about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
**** you dude at least i dont drive some 198_ beat up to **** shitbucket of a car
Boy, he sure told you. I don't know what the hell he told you, but he sure did it.
























Do you want further proof of newyorkers total and absolute lack of intelligence? He said "...some 198_ beat up to **** shitbucket of a car". The year of the Prelude, 1988, is right in the signature block. It's no wonder he skips doing inspections while performing repairs. He's stupid and blind. Moron.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.