Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #16
darktrojan
Banned

ok dude.. i may not know much about cars, but at least i love them ad thats what counts. Why are u guys swearing at me and making inferences about me if none of yall know me, one of the things im sure is that u guys started like me, and im sure no one offended u guys at that time because if that would've happenedu guys would have treated me with the respect i deserve. I feel sorryfor yall, laughing because sum1 doesnt know much. I joined this forum to talk to people who want to help not swear and disrespect others. i joined here because i love cars and everithing about them. I may not know some things, but my ignorance haves a solution, yours doesnt have one, so next time u leave a comment of something i say , if u dont wanto help then dont say nuthing and go **** yurself.

also i wanna say tnks to "chris knows" because he couldnt help me with the car , but at least he helped with other thing

oh and i almost forgot, im not a ricer boy who just watched a car video, i learned how to drive when i was 13 in the streets of costa rica. by the time i was 14 i was already runing my dad's corolla on the streets against other dudes. i liked cars before people started copying fast and furious. next time dont talk shit about others

Last edited by darktrojan : 12-05-2007 at 06:17 PM.
darktrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:21 PM   #17
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrojan
ok dude.. i may not know much about cars, but at least i love them ad thats what counts. Why are u guys swearing at me and making inferences about me if none of yall know me, one of the things im sure is that u guys started like me, and im sure no one offended u guys at that time because if that would've happenedu guys would have treated me with the respect i deserve. I feel sorryfor yall, laughing because sum1 doesnt know much. I joined this forum to talk to people who want to help not swear and disrespect others. i joined here because i love cars and everithing about them. I may not know some things, but my ignorance haves a solution, yours doesnt have one, so next time u leave a comment of something i say , if u dont wanto help then dont say nuthing and go **** yurself.

also i wanna say tnks to "chris knows" because he couldnt help me with the car , but at least he helped with other thing

oh and i almost forgot, im not a ricer boy who just watched a car video, i learned how to drive when i was 13 in the streets of costa rica. by the time i was 14 i was already runing my dad's corolla on the streets against other dudes. i liked cars before people started copying fast and furious. next time dont talk shit about others
Yea youre not a ricer boy at all

I see you chose to ignore 2 setups I gave you, so since you want to be an ungrateful little shit, Il just delete them and yuo can piss money away without having a clue

and by the way, chris didnt give you any real advice
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:52 PM   #18
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Yea youre not a ricer boy at all

I see you chose to ignore 2 setups I gave you, so since you want to be an ungrateful little shit, Il just delete them and yuo can piss money away without having a clue

and by the way, chris didnt give you any real advice
Oh come on, I don't get thanked often, let me have this one lol.

Quote:
by the time i was 14 i was already runing my dad's corolla on the streets against other dudes.
That's the epitome of a street-racer/ricer.

And yeah, you should be thanking the other members more than me...
Old 12-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #19
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Oh come on, I don't get thanked often, let me have this one lol.

That's the epitome of a street-racer/ricer.

And yeah, you should be thanking the other members more than me...
Police should start writing people up for "street ricing" instead of "street racing"...at least that way if people werent smart enough to stop, their ego would be too hurt to ever do it again

Alright Chris, you can have it lol.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:20 PM   #20
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Police should start writing people up for "street ricing" instead of "street racing"...at least that way if people werent smart enough to stop, their ego would be too hurt to ever do it again
Yeah...I was gonna say what about the cars that are modified for horsepower, but then I realized that if they're modified right, the cops can't catch them lol.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:50 AM   #21
fudge
let's fighting love

TBH I didn't find much information in this thread useful. But a few years ago I encountered a really good writeup for those who wanted to turbocharge their Integras(was about 50odd pages which I printed at college lol) and it explained most aspects of the process.

In fact it's still there:
http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html

It's rather long but a worthwhile read.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:50 AM   #22
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge
TBH I didn't find much information in this thread useful. But a few years ago I encountered a really good writeup for those who wanted to turbocharge their Integras(was about 50odd pages which I printed at college lol) and it explained most aspects of the process.

You know he wont read all that, he just wants an answer

the reason you didnt find much useful info was because he decided to ignore 2 great setups I gave him and be a street ricer prick, so deleted them from my posts...you can see 2 posts that were edited at around 11 this morning on the first page.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #23
darktrojan
Banned

i didnt ignore them, i was defending my right to be treated with respect. , i wasnt tlking about it, i was tlking about ure first comment, but i dont care if u wanna delete them. im a ricer boy, and im still gonabe proud of it
Old 12-06-2007, 07:19 PM   #24
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge

tanks for helping me dude, i liked that guide(the only thing is that my acura is a 95)

Last edited by darktrojan : 12-06-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:33 PM   #25
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
i didnt ignore them, i was defending my right to be treated with respect. , i wasnt tlking about it, i was tlking about ure first comment, but i dont care if u wanna delete them. im a ricer boy, and im still gonabe proud of it
lol I just find it funny when people ask these kinds of questions. it just seemed like you did no reading before you came here and wanted to be spoonfed

Old 12-06-2007, 10:19 PM   #26
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
lol I just find it funny when people ask these kinds of questions. it just seemed like you did no reading before you came here and wanted to be spoonfed
I think everyone who gave any advice on this thread should remove it for two reasons:
1) Has he thanked you for the info?
2) You're just showing him how to make his car faster, which he's gonna use to street-race.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:13 AM   #27
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
I think everyone who gave any advice on this thread should remove it for two reasons:
2) You're just showing him how to make his car faster, which he's gonna use to street-race.

...trying to get your "thank you" taken away, eh?

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #28
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
...trying to get your "thank you" taken away, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTrojan
Can't get it taken away now lol.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:04 AM   #29
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:

first thing if u wanna remove what u said, do it its yours, i cant say no to that. and yes ive tanked the people who tried to help me from the begining like"fudge", not the ones that first started to insult me. i wont tank sum1 who insulted me, why would i do that?, would u do that?, and yes im gonna use it to street race, why have a problen with that?
Old 12-07-2007, 02:19 AM   #30
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
first thing if u wanna remove what u said, do it its yours, i cant say no to that. and yes ive tanked the people who tried to help me from the begining like"fudge", not the ones that first started to insult me. i wont tank sum1 who insulted me, why would i do that?, would u do that?, and yes im gonna use it to street race, why have a problen with that?
Yes, I would...If I wasn't an arrogant, stuck-up little bitch. Did they give you answers? Are you going to use the suggestions? Should you thank them? Yes.

Yes, I have a problem with you using a car to street-race. First of all, I have a problem with you driving period. Judging by your spelling, can you even read a stop sign? Street racing is illegal for a ton of legitimate reasons, and by helping you in this thread, they are potentially putting your life and other peoples' lives at risk.