Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #16
darktrojan
Banned

ok dude.. i may not know much about cars, but at least i love them ad thats what counts. Why are u guys swearing at me and making inferences about me if none of yall know me, one of the things im sure is that u guys started like me, and im sure no one offended u guys at that time because if that would've happenedu guys would have treated me with the respect i deserve. I feel sorryfor yall, laughing because sum1 doesnt know much. I joined this forum to talk to people who want to help not swear and disrespect others. i joined here because i love cars and everithing about them. I may not know some things, but my ignorance haves a solution, yours doesnt have one, so next time u leave a comment of something i say , if u dont wanto help then dont say nuthing and go **** yurself.

also i wanna say tnks to "chris knows" because he couldnt help me with the car , but at least he helped with other thing

oh and i almost forgot, im not a ricer boy who just watched a car video, i learned how to drive when i was 13 in the streets of costa rica. by the time i was 14 i was already runing my dad's corolla on the streets against other dudes. i liked cars before people started copying fast and furious. next time dont talk shit about others

Last edited by darktrojan : 12-05-2007 at 06:17 PM.
darktrojan is offline   Reply With Quote