Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2007, 02:30 AM   #31
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Yes, I would...If I wasn't an arrogant, stuck-up little bitch. Did they give you answers? Are you going to use the suggestions? Should you thank them? Yes.

Yes, I have a problem with you using a car to street-race. First of all, I have a problem with you driving period. Judging by your spelling, can you even read a stop sign? Street racing is illegal for a ton of legitimate reasons, and by helping you in this thread, they are potentially putting your life and other peoples' lives at risk.

ohhhh ok then do whatever u want this is a free country. but thats not gonna stop me from doing what i love. and... my spelling is shit i know but im not a native english speaker.... and im not gonna use their suggestions bcuz they erased them . and well i think im the only one on earth here bcuz if u could read, then u would see the first comments they left, should i tank them 4 that too?
if thats how u think bro then i wanna met ya , b cuz i can punch you, and spit on you and insult you, and you would say tanks.nice.....
darktrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:15 AM   #32
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Slurm?

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:54 AM   #33
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
Slurm?
lol or one of our many other annoyances
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:15 AM   #34
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

smallangryneon

anyone remeber him?
Old 12-07-2007, 06:58 AM   #35
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
smallangryneon

anyone remeber him?
not at all
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:50 AM   #36
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
smallangryneon

anyone remeber him?
I remember him well.....complete opposite as far as car likes/dislikes go though...Clearly, lol.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #37
96integra
CF Newbie

little fag

Dude stop actin like a little pussy and who cares if u were drivin corollas around at 14 bet they were slow ass automatics I'm only sixteen an I guarantee u I can get under a hood an teach your ass a lesson hell I drive a 12 second teg right now that I worked on with my friend with my own knowledge my first car was a SOHC vtec civic that I shit u not I squeezed 192 hp out of we don't want to hear u actin childish an talkin about spittin on people this a damn car forum not a daycare so wise up or shut the **** up your choice
96integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #38
ZERO-ZULU
CF Newbie

Quote:
Yes, I would...If I wasn't an arrogant, stuck-up little bitch. Did they give you answers? Are you going to use the suggestions? Should you thank them? Yes.

Yes, I have a problem with you using a car to street-race. First of all, I have a problem with you driving period. Judging by your spelling, can you even read a stop sign? Street racing is illegal for a ton of legitimate reasons, and by helping you in this thread, they are potentially putting your life and other peoples' lives at risk.

i hope you dont think the same thing about me....i think you helped me a few times...(not sure) the reson im here is to do auto cross...im not a fan of street racing...actully had a friend die in one...but hey life go's on. and in retro spect. if he gets caught going 90 or more im pretty sure he can get locked up for attempted man slauter
Old 07-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #39
chris_knows
๑۩۞

It's just some people though, I was with a couple friends almost a year ago, and my friend was driving home trying to impress some people (it was around/after midnight), and he decided to do 85 (135km) in a 35 (50km) zone. Underestimated a curb and smoked a parked Ford Escape going in reverse, he was in an old Altima, moved it a good 3 car lengths and completely totaled/ his car, like the trunk completely disintegrated. There were 4 of us in the car, and amazingly, none of us got hurt. The 2 kids with us just bolted home cuz they lived a couple streets down, but the really ****ed up thing is that he still drives insane. Not as insane as before, but it's still scary.
Now I have a couple more friends who just got their licenses and drive the same way. There's nothing wrong with going a bit over the limit and having some fun, but know your limits. Now that friend's paying $150/month for insurance (as a partial driver on his parents' cars lol).
Old 07-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #40
ZERO-ZULU
CF Newbie

Quote:
It's just some people though, I was with a couple friends almost a year ago, and my friend was driving home trying to impress some people (it was around/after midnight), and he decided to do 85 (135km) in a 35 (50km) zone. Underestimated a curb and smoked a parked Ford Escape going in reverse, he was in an old Altima, moved it a good 3 car lengths and completely totaled/ his car, like the trunk completely disintegrated. There were 4 of us in the car, and amazingly, none of us got hurt. The 2 kids with us just bolted home cuz they lived a couple streets down, but the really ****ed up thing is that he still drives insane. Not as insane as before, but it's still scary.
Now I have a couple more friends who just got their licenses and drive the same way. There's nothing wrong with going a bit over the limit and having some fun, but know your limits. Now that friend's paying $150/month for insurance (as a partial driver on his parents' cars lol).

lol wow. ya i speed every now and then i guess but i dont have to prove my self i guess. alot of people around here are kinda punk-ish and dont really desirve the time or gas. (sorry im in summer school so not alot of time to correct my spelling) i like to show what i got on a track or open road thats legal. i respect what you guys have said so far lol. hard to find down to earth people who arent all assholes. but ya lol. im trying to learn more about cars now a days. keeps me out of trouble... to much of my life was wasted. now im all about learning and excelling in life i even plain to join the army when im old enough.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #41
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Lol copied my name..
Old 07-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #42
ZERO-ZULU
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Lol copied my name..

u mean me? if i did im very sorry
Old 07-09-2009, 11:34 PM   #43