Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2007, 02:30 AM   #27
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Yes, I would...If I wasn't an arrogant, stuck-up little bitch. Did they give you answers? Are you going to use the suggestions? Should you thank them? Yes.

Yes, I have a problem with you using a car to street-race. First of all, I have a problem with you driving period. Judging by your spelling, can you even read a stop sign? Street racing is illegal for a ton of legitimate reasons, and by helping you in this thread, they are potentially putting your life and other peoples' lives at risk.

ohhhh ok then do whatever u want this is a free country. but thats not gonna stop me from doing what i love. and... my spelling is shit i know but im not a native english speaker.... and im not gonna use their suggestions bcuz they erased them . and well i think im the only one on earth here bcuz if u could read, then u would see the first comments they left, should i tank them 4 that too?
if thats how u think bro then i wanna met ya , b cuz i can punch you, and spit on you and insult you, and you would say tanks.nice.....
darktrojan is offline   Reply With Quote