Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2005, 05:22 PM   #16
GonnaDie4TheGov
CF's Only Jersey Boy

The green one is more obivously done than the pink one. Behind the car where the brownish and yellowish barrier is, its not there. It stops only behind the car. You can't even see it through the windows. While in the pink one they actually took the time to either put it back or not edit it.

2001 Honda K-1 Accord Attack
GonnaDie4TheGov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:09 AM   #17
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Here's a relevant comment. If you're too lazy and your connection is too slow to do it until tomorrow, you should have waited till tomorrow to post them. There are lot's of people with slow connections and old computers who have great difficulty opening pictures like that. Instead of being a self-centered little twink, you should show some common internet courtesy for others.

That is relevant whether you like it or not.
So, everyone that ever posts a pic on the internet should make sure it's JPEG and not BMP and make sure it's no bigger than 800x600 for everyone who has slow connections? All to show courtesy? I'm not bothered by waiting a minute or 2 or even 3 or maybe more to see a large picture. I shouldn't have to change my method to appease you. Maybe some people LIKE to see a big honkin picture as opposed to a medium sized one. So shouldn't I show common internet courtesy to them too? Or is it all about you? Even if I shouldn't show common internet courtesy to the people who like bigger pictures, does it really make me a "self-centered little twink" because I don't resize some insignificant picture to make things more convienent for only you?

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 06:21 AM   #18
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
So, everyone that ever posts a pic on the internet should make sure it's JPEG and not BMP and make sure it's no bigger than 800x600 for everyone who has slow connections? All to show courtesy? I'm not bothered by waiting a minute or 2 or even 3 or maybe more to see a large picture. I shouldn't have to change my method to appease you. Maybe some people LIKE to see a big honkin picture as opposed to a medium sized one. So shouldn't I show common internet courtesy to them too? Or is it all about you? Even if I shouldn't show common internet courtesy to the people who like bigger pictures, does it really make me a "self-centered little twink" because I don't resize some insignificant picture to make things more convienent for only you?
Or you could just link us to the picture as I've just edited for you....I'm not sure how it affects connections....but it's alot easier on the eye

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 01:41 PM   #19
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
1. It doesn't make it any more convenient for me. I have Roadrunner and a semi-screamer of a 'puter. It does make it better for those who don't have those items. Either way, you're probably still a self-centered little twink.

2. Even Cliffy agrees with me on this on. If two people with such diverging outlooks are on the same page, maybe there's a good reason.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 07:17 PM   #20
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
2. Even Cliffy agrees with me on this on. If two people with such diverging outlooks are on the same page, maybe there's a good reason.
Indeed, I do agree with you on other matters too....I just dont post sometimes....I have done in the past though

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:20 AM   #21
HYLT00N
CF Newbie

Exclamation

chris knows you're a dumbass the reason why the drivers seat is on the other side is because thats "european" every other country has that execpt usa just like every every other country uses the metric system. . .
HYLT00N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:40 AM   #22
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYLT00N
chris knows you're a dumbass the reason why the drivers seat is on the other side is because thats "european" every other country has that execpt usa just like every every other country uses the metric system. . .
Quote:
chris_knows, you are a dumbass. The reason why the driver's seat is on the other side is because that is "European". Every other country has that excepts for the U.S. Same goes for the metric system.
Where to begin...
Really? Do we drive on the left side in Canada, or Brazil, or France, or basically the whole buttload of countries that can be seen here.
The imperial system, although not used by many countries is still used by the U.S., U.K., and New Zealand.

Also, I am aware that cars are driven on the other side of the road in some countries, but those two pictures are clearly the exact same, just flipped around.

You have provided one argument for me being a dumbass. I, on the other hand, can give 3 for you. Your grammar and spelling is terrible. I had trouble understanding what the hell you were talking about half the time. You brought up a thread from more than 2 years ago--I think they've taught even monkeys to tell time. Notice how I say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
I was thinking it might be an Australian/Japanese/British car, but I wasn't sure if they made those...
Referring to the position of the steering wheel.

Just leave now. Please. You have clearly registered just to instigate a childish flame war.

Last edited by chris_knows : 02-06-2008 at 07:44 AM.
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:14 AM   #23
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Where to begin...
Really? Do we drive on the left side in Canada, or Brazil, or France, or basically the whole buttload of countries that can be seen here.
The imperial system, although not used by many countries is still used by the U.S., U.K., Australia and New Zealand.
hey hey hey!!! metric all the way buddy.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:21 AM   #24
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
hey hey hey!!! metric all the way buddy.
Must be an internet error, because I don't see me mentioning Australia anywhere .
Old 02-06-2008, 07:27 AM   #25
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Must be an internet error, because I don't see me mentioning Australia anywhere . Although I do trust you weren't making it up, because Aussies are far superior to me in every way
hmmm.... must have been. Nice of you to believe me though
Old 02-06-2008, 07:43 AM   #26
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
hmmm.... must have been. Nice of you to believe me though
Do you take me for a bloak? I know you guys are on the metric system--for the most part. I know your houses are sometimes measured in square feet and acres, and you typically discuss your height in feet and inches, but beyond that, you guys use the metric system. Pretty much like Canada.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:01 AM   #27
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:

Haha that made me laugh. You called Chris a dumbass, citing false information, which clearly proves that you are the dumbass! Haha.

Most countries in Europe drive on the right side of the road like us.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #28
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Haha that made me laugh. You called Chris a dumbass, citing false information, which clearly proves that you are the dumbass! Haha.

Most countries in Europe drive on the right side of the road like us.
but, having been to Italy / Germany, he would've known that....