Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2005, 03:30 AM   #91
CobaltSS
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
All of the big 3 (ford dodge chevy)are fantastic. 05 Mustang and GT are sexy. I still got love for the old Chargers and all Vipers, even though the new Charger is the worst thing to happen to automobiles since the 1955 Le Mans accident. The Chevy Monte Carlo SS, Cobalt SS, and Corvette rock my socks.

theres a man i can agree with.. i like what ford did with the new "fastback" looking mustangs.. that thunderbird though... not so much..

as far as trucks ford chevy and dodge have all been on top of sales and bottom.. its just what improvements and selling apeal from year to year..

or just gotta choose between chryslers which are/were notorious transmissions, fords and they're bad suspension and shocks(not so much anymore) and chevys plastic and bad Ecu's

My family all works for GM and i may be biased but i like the way chevy is going with SOME of their new line of cars..

just my .02 ..

Last edited by CobaltSS : 08-06-2005 at 03:39 AM.
CobaltSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #92
deliciadawn
CF Newbie

Ford failure

From the early 1990's ford along with Texas instruments a SCDS SWITCH that was faulty, it leaked! They knew this, it's documented. But TI in order to maintain the strict time lines Ford had set
continued to make the faulty/defective part as to not loose the contract to another source. Ford knew; let me repeat FORD MOTOR COMPANY KNEW AND APPROVED THE SWITCH, KNEW IT WOULD CATCH FIRE! YET THEY PLACED IT IN AMERICAN CARS LIKE A TICKING TIME BOMB. The part cost 21.00 to replace. So why would we finance a company that has committed premeditated murders! EVERYDAY WE HERE ANOTHER STORY OF FAMILIES AND CHILDREN BURNED ALIVE. I am one of those. My 22 year old son, burned alive in a car on December 9th, 2006, which will be 2 years ago tomorrow that was not recalled until august 2, 2007. Ford did this recall in waves, as to not scare the consumer. It is a pure example of corporate greed. E-mail if you want more information or would like to testify in court.deliciadawn@yahoo.com these guys have no money in front of the congress, but they appear to have plenty of money to hire attorneys to clean -up their mistakes.
deliciadawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:31 AM   #93
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliciadawn
From the early 1990's ford along with Texas instruments a SCDS SWITCH that was faulty, it leaked! They knew this, it's documented. But TI in order to maintain the strict time lines Ford had set
continued to make the faulty/defective part as to not loose the contract to another source. Ford knew; let me repeat FORD MOTOR COMPANY KNEW AND APPROVED THE SWITCH, KNEW IT WOULD CATCH FIRE! YET THEY PLACED IT IN AMERICAN CARS LIKE A TICKING TIME BOMB. The part cost 21.00 to replace. So why would we finance a company that has committed premeditated murders! EVERYDAY WE HERE ANOTHER STORY OF FAMILIES AND CHILDREN BURNED ALIVE. I am one of those. My 22 year old son, burned alive in a car on December 9th, 2006, which will be 2 years ago tomorrow that was not recalled until august 2, 2007. Ford did this recall in waves, as to not scare the consumer. It is a pure example of corporate greed. E-mail if you want more information or would like to testify in court.deliciadawn@yahoo.com these guys have no money in front of the congress, but they appear to have plenty of money to hire attorneys to clean -up their mistakes.

And people might have cared...back in 05. When the last post in this thread was posted...

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:30 AM   #94
DBain
CF Enthusiast

It's funny this post came back up. A friend of mine just brought his truck in for this. It was the 4th time I believe they sent him the recall notice and he finally decided to bring it in. Coincidence I guess.

1987 Chevy Scotsdale
350CI TBI 4sp Auto 2WD
2dr Std Cab Short Bed
DBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #95
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBain
It's funny this post came back up. A friend of mine just brought his truck in for this. It was the 4th time I believe they sent him the recall notice and he finally decided to bring it in. Coincidence I guess.

No...it's a damned sign!!!

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote