Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
chillmiller
CF Newbie

just a quick question

ok well if your like me ( amidst your 30s- early 40s ) then odder where you where eather born right as the pony races where starting cooling down dew to epa and insurance and in like the 80s.. early 90s you could flip open a auto trader/ drive down the block.... ect ect ect... and find a rust old 60-70 somethin mustang charger cuda and dare i say it camaro for under a grand if it ididnt run or ya could jew them down but then.... over time cars being sent to a crusher ect ect.... they be came slightly more rare like all old things but you could still pick one up for under 10 grand but now with the beret jackson and the ebay and the internet in genral every one seams to think that there pile of rust with no motor is worth 6 grand or more!
what the hell

witch takes the fun and joy of a resto out of average joes hands and puts it in the hands of some rich ass thats gonna just send it out to be restored or is gonna put some little rice burning motor in it

the cars we love are turning in to museum junk!

if you have to put gloves on every time you touch your car its no longer a car if you dont drive it every day its no longer a car!

so tell me to you agree or not?
chillmiller is offline   Reply With Quote