UK Independant Party (UKIP) 0 0%
British National Party (BNP) 0 0%
Other - Please specify in post 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
Cliffy
CF Loafer

UK Election!

Well, here we are again ladies and gents, time to cast your vote. Obviously you don't have to fill in the poll to say who you do or would vote for, but it is completely annonymous and you don't have to specify who you would want to run the Country (Although it would be nice to have a good old political debate here at CF, lol). Okay, I'll start then. Now in principle Labour should be who I vote for, as they are more a working class sort of Government, but in reality, I have seen first hand what they've done for the country in recent years, and I don't like it one bit. I don't like the way the benefits system is set up, I don't like the way the immigration system is monitored and I definitely don't like the fuel prices!

So, who to give my vote to? Well, the Lib-Dems sit on the fence all the time and the Tories are somewhat toffee nosed. If I thought they'd stand a hope in hell I'd go for UKIP, but that would be a wasted vote, so I guess it would have to be Tory then, but it's far from a happy choice, lol. You'll notice that I havn't added the Green Party to the poll list, the reason being is that this is a Car Forum!

So go on, cast your votes guys!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse

I'm not a Brit, so I don't know much about British politics, but I think I would probably be in the same boat as Cliffy. I've always been a fan of things like a flat tax, free market, energy independence, strong defense, etc.

Edit: Cliffy, you do know this poll is public, so it is not completely anonymous. (also note correct spelling of anonymous)

Last edited by dvdrose18 : 05-06-2010 at 02:55 PM.
dvdrose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrose18
I'm not a Brit, so I don't know much about British politics, but I think I would probably be in the same boat as Cliffy. I've always been a fan of things like a flat tax, free market, energy independence, strong defense, etc.

Edit: Cliffy, you do know this poll is public, so it is not completely anonymous. (also note correct spelling of anonymous)
Yeah, I noticed that I forgot to check that box on the poll, lol.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote