Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboom7
As they say about people like you HOBO- Like a Dog,Piss on it and walk away!
I guess English must be your second or third language. You quite obviously have trouble expressing yourself in a proper manner. Just look at your posts in this thread for evidence of that.

I'm not really sure if that's supposed to be an insult toward me or not. But if it is, you need to learn some manners. You were given an educated and correct answer to your mostly incoherent question. You should be greatful that anyone answered you at all.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #17
thunderboom7
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 22
All this crap over why all the differrent discrepancies in the owners manual and services manual for a plug Gap. i know and always use the factory hood specs for the gap. just thought this site might know the question. Since there still no answer why the discrepancies. you answered my question.
Now see if you can figure out this one also HOBO? Was it an insult or not!!!
thunderboom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #18
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse
 
dvdrose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Northeastern NJ Needs: A Life
Posts: 513
bleep.........bleep.........bleep.........bleep. and the forums have come back to life, just as unfriendly as ever
__________________
dvdrose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:12 AM   #19
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboom7
All this crap over why all the differrent discrepancies in the owners manual and services manual for a plug Gap. i know and always use the factory hood specs for the gap. just thought this site might know the question. Since there still no answer why the discrepancies. you answered my question.
Now see if you can figure out this one also HOBO? Was it an insult or not!!!
Newsflash liíl fella. The site doesn't know anything, nor can it answer your debatably ignorant questions. The forum is just a forum, nothing else. Just a bunch of electrons and bytes on the worldwide interwebz. It is not a living, breathing or thinking thing. Thatís for the members to doÖ Except youíre apparently exempt from the thinking part.

If youíre really, genuinely interested in the answer to your semi-intelligible original question, why didnít you just go ahead and contact the publishers of the manuals in question instead of people who have nothing to do with them? Wait a minute, the answer is clear. Because youíre not smart enough to realize that theyíre the only ones who may know the answer.

Good job. You should be proud of yourself. I sure am.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:42 AM   #20
thunderboom7
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 22
So you say this site knows nothing.Really starting to believe that since it came from you.. And you never read a owners manual , shop manual ,haynes manual or manual of any kind and YOU never came across any discrepancies and gave it a second thought. Simple as that!!
And if you say no--- you are so fullll of it...
thunderboom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:55 AM   #21
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboom7
So you say this site knows nothing.Really starting to believe that since it came from you.. And you never read a owners manual , shop manual ,haynes manual or manual of any kind and YOU never came across any discrepancies and gave it a second thought. Simple as that!!
And if you say no--- you are so fullll of it...
Stop using big words you can't handle..
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:36 AM   #22
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Stop using big words you can't handle..
No kiddin'. I tried typing slower so he could keep up, but it doesn't seem to have worked.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #23
thunderboom7
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 22
Talking

I see integra with his hat turn sideways. he must of missed the special bus. O look , theres hobo riding in the back..LOL
thunderboom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #24
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboom7
I see integra with his hat turn sideways. he must of missed the special bus. O look , theres hobo riding in the back..LOL
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:07 AM   #25
thunderboom7
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 22
O look .. Hobo showing everbody his favorite toy he likes to ride.
thunderboom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:19 AM   #26
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
??????
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #27
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
??????
!!!!!!
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:06 AM   #28
thunderboom7
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 22
Integra answering with a ????????. He just doesn,t get it or he did miss the bus and Hobo answer of !!!!!!!!!.. He must me sad,happy or angry with Integra answer or just doesn,t get it neither using all the exclamation marks. Why do tell Hobo.
thunderboom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #29
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Had no idea you could ride one dumbass. Tell me how you usually do it?
__________________
Current whip: walking

Last edited by 99integra : 06-30-2010 at 09:37 AM.
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #30
thunderboom7
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 22
Good one integra. I'm proud of you. You are catching on. Now your turn
hobo. But before you get started! No one wants to read one of your long winded,self-righteous, narcissistic, put you to sleep columns?
thunderboom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.