Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2004, 07:12 AM   #16
aerith
@#$%ing bored out of mind

we have the Accord Euro here too, in North American that is. But its called the Acura TSX instead. And the type R is due to be released here this year i think. Probaly up the horsepower from 200 to 220.
aerith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 02:30 PM   #17
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

thats kinda what i said... only in america, its going to be type S im sure, because we arent good enough for the R anymore (or so says are govt. it seems) darn emmissions!
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:52 PM   #18
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
Nothing, really I think both vehicles are quite equal. Just an opinion, and everyone has one, just like an asshole. MATE

I just found two images on Cardomain.com that show the Euro Accord and the US Accord as slightly different cars in terms of looks....only trouble is, I cant copy/Paste them over here...I'm on a different PC and there's no address bar like there usually is so I cant drag the link over..still, I'll do it when I'm back at work in a couple of days

By the way, Lectroid, it's good to see you're using the English accent to it's best..

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 08:08 PM   #19
vwmaniac
CF Addict

http://www.hondacars.com/models/exte...e=Accord+Sedan

There ya go Cliffy. Thats the American Accord. I don't like it a bit styling wise when compared to the Euro Accord or Acura TSX in America. I think the American one looks a bit heavy and sluggish.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:39 AM   #20
aerith
@#$%ing bored out of mind

hahah, what do you expect? Its a family car, lol But the V6 Coupe is pretty good, 240hp 2 door sedan, the curves are smooth and just looks damn good.
aerith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 03:35 PM   #21
vwmaniac
CF Addict

Yes, I guess the V6 Coupe does look better than the sedan. In my opinion it still looks quite heavy though.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:47 PM   #22
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I just found two images on Cardomain.com that show the Euro Accord and the US Accord as slightly different cars in terms of looks....only trouble is, I cant copy/Paste them over here...I'm on a different PC and there's no address bar like there usually is so I cant drag the link over..still, I'll do it when I'm back at work in a couple of days

By the way, Lectroid, it's good to see you're using the English accent to it's best..

If your'e using Explorer, go to View, point to toolbars and click address bar. You can uncheck it before you leave the PC.
Old 05-08-2004, 11:08 PM   #23
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
If your'e using Explorer, go to View, point to toolbars and click address bar. You can uncheck it before you leave the PC.
Thanx Lectroid, but I decided to do it from work..much safer for me lol. And cheers for all those pics vwmaniac

US Accord

European Accord

I know which one I'd chose....the Euro one

Sorry if they are too big..I just wanted to show you the two next to each other, at the same point of view

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Last edited by Cliffy : 05-08-2004 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2004, 05:27 AM   #24
JeffGodOfBiskut
CF Newbie

yeah... i like the euro one better too. I'm not a big honda fan as that goes anyway, but the euro accord has a better look to it at least. Is there any difference between the cars performance-wise, or is it just the body style that is changed?

*Dreams*
JeffGodOfBiskut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 05:34 AM   #25
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGodOfBiskut
yeah... i like the euro one better too. I'm not a big honda fan as that goes anyway, but the euro accord has a better look to it at least. Is there any difference between the cars performance-wise, or is it just the body style that is changed?
I think the US version is available with a V6 engine, you guys also get the Coupe version, I think Honda stopped selling that in the UK though. The V6 used to only be available in the Coupe Accord, but I think it's available across the whole Accord range now. I also know that the biggest engine currently in the European Accord is the 2.4litre 4cylinder.

Old 05-09-2004, 09:25 PM   #26
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

The Euro Accord = Acura TSX
(Sorry if someone already said that)
GO CAMRY!

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote