Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2004, 09:41 PM   #1
jdeyer
CF Newbie

Salvaged V-tec

I am looking at a 2003 EX Vtech that has a salvaged title. Owner said that it had front end damage, but that not frame damage was done. He is asking 9,500 for it. Is this to much for a salvaged car? Any advice would be appriciated
jdeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 10:52 PM   #2
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeyer
I am looking at a 2003 EX Vtech that has a salvaged title. Owner said that it had front end damage, but that not frame damage was done. He is asking 9,500 for it. Is this to much for a salvaged car? Any advice would be appriciated
Hey go here and introduce yourself first
Old 05-15-2004, 02:39 AM   #3
John Y
CF Newbie

Salvage Title

I would recommend getting a FrameCheck. It is possible that the vehicle could technically be a total loss if there is sufficient frame damage. I feel that a 3rd party should do this type of certification that is not trying to get the repair job. Our company does this in California for private parties, insurance companies, dealers, etc. If you are interested in more info let me know.

Quote:
John Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 02:47 AM   #4
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
One word my friend; Inspection. And if you want us to take the time to help you, atleast take the time to introduce yourself.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote