No such powers...

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
Old 07-02-2004, 07:16 AM   #137
cinqyg
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Lmao, haha imporluva that is funny. Hes still mad even though I specifically said I was'nt talking about him. Meh.. ChrisV, DodgeRida, and myself may start alot of arguments but you 3(Ki2AY,WeaponR,Lukaz *Hows that for more specific?*) seem to be the only ones bitching about it.

Me and importluva have went at it many of times, you don't hear him whining. Hi there importluva .

Anywhos, I think cinqyg is jealous of Bav or something. What dictatorship? Hes not Stalin, and this sure as hell aint Germany... As far as I know several other people "rule" with him. Bav where the hell is your foot? You need to be putting it down... on cinqyg . Now smite him with your almighty mod powers

naah i just like like arguments
Old 07-05-2004, 07:24 AM   #138
lectroid
0000?

If not for the fact that this thread wasn't about BavarianWheels, this thread would have been closed 100 post ago.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:14 PM   #139
Cliffy
CF Loafer

In response to Dodge's post about helping people in the R&M section....I help where I can too...oh, and this post will be closed soon...I just think Bav should do it, Lectroid

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 07-06-2004, 06:27 PM   #140
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
In response to Dodge's post about helping people in the R&M section....I help where I can too...oh, and this post will be closed soon...I just think Bav should do it, Lectroid

I didn't want to deny anyone the opportunity to make comments/accusations about me or my moderating. I will better mod this thread to stay on-topic...and so leave it open for now. When it truly dies, I'll close it. (or Unfedfat might close if he sees fit)

Old 07-07-2004, 10:57 AM   #141
tbaxleyjr
CF Extraordinaire

Don't worry Bav.... about the workload - I have been out of the country since the middle of last month .. I was not willing to pay 2 pounds sterling ($3.75) for 15 min of internet access while touring the UK with the family.

All jesting aside, one does not want a discussion forum to be a dictatorship nor can one expect it to be a Southern Baptist Sunday School. It does, however, need have some reasonable standards concerning profane language and obscenity - there are several folks in their teens which look @ this stuff. I have found over the years people can communicate without having a foul mouth.
Old 07-07-2004, 03:57 PM   #142
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbaxleyjr
Don't worry Bav.... about the workload - I have been out of the country since the middle of last month .. I was not willing to pay 2 pounds sterling ($3.75) for 15 min of internet access while touring the UK with the family.

All jesting aside, one does not want a discussion forum to be a dictatorship nor can one expect it to be a Southern Baptist Sunday School. It does, however, need have some reasonable standards concerning profane language and obscenity - there are several folks in their teens which look @ this stuff. I have found over the years people can communicate without having a foul mouth.

According to one of the mod's, profanity is necessary.

I don't blame you for not paying that much for web access!

Old 07-10-2004, 07:59 AM   #143
VMJYogi
CF Addict

Well i'd love to comment on such serious topics as this but i have no say so in this forum as of yet. Yes, i am a member and i have become known by some posters already but to myself i haven't earned the respect yet to be considered seriously so...ohh well.

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
Old 07-10-2004, 09:31 PM   #144
What
Banned

I've only been on here for a few days, and I've quickly realised that this is by far the DUMBEST forum I've visited.

One of my threads were deleted because of profanity that I used 1 WEEK AGO. Of course, it was the "almighty Bav" that deleted it. It was one profane post, and I'm sure that you have the power to "edit" posts also. Deletion was unneccassary.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:28 PM   #145
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
Well i'd love to comment on such serious topics as this but i have no say so in this forum as of yet. Yes, i am a member and i have become known by some posters already but to myself i haven't earned the respect yet to be considered seriously so...ohh well.

Yeah my post does'nt belong here, so I'll put it here just to say it does not. Just so everyone knows that.

Quote:
I've only been on here for a few days, and I've quickly realised that this is by far the DUMBEST forum I've visited.

I've been on forums for years, and that is by far the DUMBEST post I've ever read. Jeez, I think I'm 15 IQ points lower just by reading that post.

(Sorry Bav, I had to defend the forums )

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
Old 07-11-2004, 12:58 AM   #146
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R

looks like this thread ain't never goin' to end is it!? i don't beleive it's still goin' on!!

you what WHAT? you sound pretty clever you know!! NOT

the dumbest did you say? doesn't the word dumb mean a person who lacks the power of speech? err don't think you used the correct word there matey! gues you are bright
Old 07-11-2004, 05:33 PM   #147
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
I didn't want to deny anyone the opportunity to make comments/accusations about me or my moderating. I will better mod this thread to stay on-topic...and so leave it open for now. When it truly dies, I'll close it. (or Unfedfat might close if he sees fit)
Ok Bav, I just thought that you'd be the best person to close this thread when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What

One of my threads were deleted because of profanity that I used 1 WEEK AGO. Of course, it was the "almighty Bav" that deleted it. It was one profane post, and I'm sure that you have the power to "edit" posts also. Deletion was unneccassary.
Each to there own I guess....If ya dont like it here, go...but I can say for certain, your post wouldn't hanve been deleted for no reason

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 07-12-2004, 09:56 AM   #148
VMJYogi
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by What

Well ill start off on a good note. I like the new sig DSMer keep up the good work supporting us Diamond Star Motor Lovers.

Now as for Lil McIdiot here. U said u were here a few days normally meaning about 3 of 4. No more than 5. But u said u posted about a week ago. It really doesnt make sense. maybe Bav took off ur post because u asked a really stupid question. "Is this a fu**in car forum?" Was that how it went genius?

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
Old 07-12-2004, 09:58 AM   #149
VMJYogi
CF Addict

If you think this thread should be closed then look at what i write just below.

If you think that this thread should be closed then look at what i wrote just above.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:51 PM   #150
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Closed July 12, 2004 7:51 pdt.

Ok...at 150 posts...and not really going anywhere, I believe it is time to close this and move on.

Closed Thread