Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2004, 07:03 AM   #11
MaChao
CF Newbie

I saw TFATF because my cousin lent me to DVD and I had about 2 days to return it to him. I wasn't even into cars then. And I don't remember which ones were the main cars in the movie. Except that one with the engine popping out of the hood.

I saw 2F2F because I was already into cars for about a year and wanted to see some mods and to get a better idea of what's "the big deal" with all the cars.

However, what I came across was poor acting and cars I really wasn't interested in. Other than the Evo.

I like the S2k, but they painted it pink and stuck an ugly girl in it. And in the opening race, they stuck racers of different nationalities in them like it was a Sesame Street special. And of course the white guy wins HAHA.

Then the car color themes were nasty too. Purple..and something else. That Eclipse was nasty. The Evo is a nice car, but the lime green thing wasn't really going for it.

Not to mention I was irritated not seeing a single IS300. Maybe that's a good thing though. I like that car too much to see it in a movie like that.

I don't regret watching bad movies though. It all goes to the movie-watching experience for me though.