Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2003, 07:18 PM   #1

AIR BAG UNITS

My son had a Geo Stom, 1990 I think,that he used for parts and then had it towed away. How would I go about either selling it or disposing of it.
If I could sell it to a used parts dealer, what do you think it would be worth? Thanks for the help.
Old 07-16-2003, 03:58 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: AIR BAG UNITS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormin1
My son had a Geo Stom, 1990 I think,that he used for parts and then had it towed away. How would I go about either selling it or disposing of it.
If I could sell it to a used parts dealer, what do you think it would be worth? Thanks for the help.

A '90 Storm, especially one that's already been parted out, would be worth $50 on a good day if you towed it to a yard. If they pick it up consider yourself lucky if they will take it for free. Good luck.

Why is this post titled "air bag units"?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 07:45 PM   #3

Air Bag

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I was not talking about what the car would be worth, but what the air bag unit would be worth.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:18 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: Air Bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormin1
Sorry for the misunderstanding but I was not talking about what the car would be worth, but what the air bag unit would be worth.

The price on that will be very honestly whatever you can get. There really isn't much market for Prizm air bags.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote