Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2005, 04:51 AM   #1
millzmoneymaker
CF Newbie

tough decision

hey im 17 and im qetting my first car soon.....the new bmw 750lis launch in march/april and im waiting for those to come out .....i am gettin the Li model you will never see me in an I model....but yea to the question......my dad wants me to get a s500 but i want the 750li which would you guys recommend for me?? i love luxury and i also love speed and performance......i would appreciate your input thanx
millzmoneymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:52 AM   #2
Eclipse_2004
CF Enthusiast

your turning 17 and your parents are buying you a new 20,000 car!!!!
i hate people like this who are spoon fed...im 17 and hada buy my own car, pay insurance,pay for all gas, and pay rent for living with my parents...spoiled kids these days
Old 02-23-2005, 08:01 AM   #3
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by millzmoneymaker
hey im 17 and im qetting my first car soon.....the new bmw 750lis launch in march/april and im waiting for those to come out

You wanna know why? First of...there is no '05, '06 or '07 750iL coming out...so you're full of it. Second...the last time there was a 750iL which was around 01-02...they were MSRP'ing for around $92,000...so you are more full of it. Third, what 17 year old wants a 750iL when he could get anything else for $92k...so you're overflowing b/c ur full of it. And finally, what parent gives his kid a tank of car that could kill and cost $92k...so you are SQUASHED by the amount of BS you just laid up here...
Old 02-23-2005, 08:02 AM   #4
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse_2004
pay rent for living with my parents.

Damn that's cold...they charge you for food too? Some parents you got.

Old 02-23-2005, 01:03 PM   #5
mrdavid88
CF Newbie

lol

yeah i had to pay for most of my 2001 jetta wolfsburg edition 1.8T, (36000miles). It's sweet and im happy, i got it cheap too.
mrdavid88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:36 PM   #6
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdavid88
yeah i had to pay for most of my 2001 jetta wolfsburg edition 1.8T, (36000miles). It's sweet and im happy, i got it cheap too.

That's fine...that I can understand...some parts buy the car, some help out a lil, some help out a lot, some dont help. But making your kid pay rent! Damn...at 17 how can you make rent, pay for insurance, gas...etc...when you're going to HIGH SCHOOL too?

Cant make the bills...do your parents evict you?

Old 02-24-2005, 01:11 AM   #7
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
hey im 17 and im qetting my first car soon.....the new bmw 750lis launch in march/april and im waiting for those to come out .....i am gettin the Li model you will never see me in an I model....but yea to the question......my dad wants me to get a s500 but i want the 750li which would you guys recommend for me?? i love luxury and i also love speed and performance......i would appreciate your input thanx
Where the hell are you getting that kind of money? Why are your parents letting you buy a $75k car????

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 02:20 AM   #8
mirot
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Where the hell are you getting that kind of money? Why are your parents letting you buy a $75k car????

why not play along with his fantasy....

screw a 750 fatass car..
you want performance with *some luxury... get a new m5 for about that price.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:49 AM   #9
millzmoneymaker
CF Newbie

why dont you quys believe me? i have no body to lie to for any reason?

my dad is a self made millionaire throuqh hard work and good education and he wants me to have whatever i want.....my brother qot two cars for his first a 2004 h2 and a 2004 navigator....allbeit not good choices but his 05 ranqe rover is coming home soon and he recieved that for his 18th bday i ahve pics of the h2 and navi if u quys want proof?
Old 02-24-2005, 04:50 AM   #10
millzmoneymaker
CF Newbie

Old 02-24-2005, 05:36 AM   #11
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Yea....I hate you. Well, not you, but people like you. You know, the people whos daddy buys them a Navigator, H2, and a Range Rover just because they turned 18. You wanna know what my dad got me when I turned 18? A new starter and a new alternator for my car...awesome, huh? I'm not complaining, I really appreciated it, I needed the parts badly and am happy he got them for me. I to have pay for rent, gas, and insurance, so I understand the value of money.

What I'm saying is you should move out and get a job, stop relying an your dad, and buy your own damn car. It might not be a 7 series, but hell, at least it will truly be yours.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:06 AM   #12
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Those two pics mean nothing since you could have got them from Google and that's a damn small driveway for a MILLIONAIRE...and you're bro is gonna have 3 cars b4 he's 18?

Still smells like

Old 02-25-2005, 01:47 AM   #13
millzmoneymaker
CF Newbie

i agree with you it is a small driveway thats why my dad bouqht a new hosue and we will be movin soon........any mroe comments??? just because you dont have it doesnt mean no one else can i hate haters.....i took these pics with my sidekick 2 camera no need for me 2 lie to a bunch of ppl i will never meet.....
Old 02-25-2005, 02:35 AM   #14
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

Quote:
just because you dont have it doesnt mean no one else can i hate haters.....

Please...if I had the money...a H2, a Land Rover or a Navigator would not be on my top 100 list of cars to buy...

Not even on my top 20 SUV's to buy...

I aint hating...just disbelieving...gives us more proof and we will believe...take our standpoint...we get alot of BS'ers and fools up in here...
Old 02-25-2005, 03:59 AM   #15
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Those pics are pretty shitty for a millionaire... You are lieing, I think. And if you arent: being rich and flaunting it is no way to go through life, especially being a spoiled brat.

About the cars: get something cheaper and better.... try an M3. Still increadibly expensive etc, but a BMW. Or, for 20K less and better (IMO): an STi. It is 30k, a lot for a first car, but it has 300 hp.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote