FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2003, 03:06 PM   #61
57ock
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasona

Here you go, slick.

http://www.riceboypage.com/what_is_riceboy/

"Rice-Boys do not exclusively drive Japanese cars. There are quite a few fake Mustang '5.0's and Camaro Z28's out there, as well as quite a few strange looking Neons. "

The strange looking Neon part ring a bell?

P.S. own3d

So riceboypage.com is a leading authority on this subject? They preside over the meanings in the English language and its jargon?

I come to believe that RICEBOY is a matter of opinion. In addition, if there was a dictionary definition, I don't believe it would come from a individual who publishs a personal webpage.
Old 11-23-2003, 12:02 AM   #62
Tobsc

Just for your information, I own a Honda Civic that will do 0-60 in less than 5 seconds, and will do (on longest final-drive) 148 Mph, I also used it to win the British Touring car championship Production class, With 9 poles out of 10, and 8 outright wins, and 18 class podiums out of 20.

Stop slaging off Honda's unless you can prove you can be faster....
Old 11-23-2003, 02:01 AM   #63
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobsc
Just for your information, I own a Honda Civic that will do 0-60 in less than 5 seconds, and will do (on longest final-drive) 148 Mph, I also used it to win the British Touring car championship Production class, With 9 poles out of 10, and 8 outright wins, and 18 class podiums out of 20.

Stop slaging off Honda's unless you can prove you can be faster....

First off congratulations on your championship year. On to the subject at hand.

I think if you take a critical look at this thread you'll only find one idiot who is actually putting down Civics. The other comments concerning them are not directed at the car but the person who owns the car. You see here in the states alot of cars, possibly a majority of them Civics, are "riced out". They're covered with stickers, have fart cannons installed, neon lights and a load of other crap on them that do nothing to improve performance. Then because the owner saw a magazine with a Civic that hauls ass they think that they have all the needed ingredients to do the same thing. But all they're doing is blowing smoke up peoples asses, posing as race car drivers and making themselves look stupid. And of course the cars they drive by association.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 02:15 PM   #64
57ock
CF Addict

I must say old chap, Jolly good show Mister Vwhobo.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:02 AM   #65
Arthur
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Actually some are pretty quick, however they require an investment close to their actual value to make them competitive to any 'ole stock BMW...even 15yr old Bimmers and older...
Not true but lets Drop this ok? EVERMAN TO HIS OWN GODDAMN IT. So one guy wants Looks, the other wants speed, the other wants his car to ****ing fly him to timbuckto and back and then drive him to 7-11. Ok? quit giving people shit for what they do? its not your ****ing car, its not your ****ing money its not any of your ****ing business. most cars can be made quick to fast within a good budget if you know what your doing and dont pay others too do it for you.
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 04:51 PM   #66
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur
Quote:
Actually some are pretty quick, however they require an investment close to their actual value to make them competitive to any 'ole stock BMW...even 15yr old Bimmers and older...
Not true but lets Drop this ok? EVERMAN TO HIS OWN GODDAMN IT. So one guy wants Looks, the other wants speed, the other wants his car to f*cking fly him to timbuckto and back and then drive him to 7-11. Ok? quit giving people shit for what they do? its not your f*cking car, its not your f*cking money its not any of your f*cking business. most cars can be made quick to fast within a good budget if you know what your doing and dont pay others too do it for you.

Think what you may...15yr old technology still keeps up with all those rice mobiles quite fine. Spend away...

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 12:44 AM   #67
vwmaniac
CF Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not true but lets Drop this ok? EVERMAN TO HIS OWN GODDAMN IT. So one guy wants Looks, the other wants speed, the other wants his car to f*cking fly him to timbuckto and back and then drive him to 7-11. Ok? quit giving people shit for what they do? its not your f*cking car, its not your f*cking money its not any of your f*cking business. most cars can be made quick to fast within a good budget if you know what your doing and dont pay others too do it for you.

Think what you may...15yr old technology still keeps up with all those rice mobiles quite fine. Spend away...
\\

I agree with Bavarian 100%.
Old 11-27-2003, 02:01 AM   #68
Arthur
On Probation

Well i never said Older cars arent good iits just you said that to make imports fast they require alot of money which isnt true. you can take a talon/eclipse earlier year and make high 12 second car with like 2 grand.
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 02:38 AM   #69
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Well i never said Older cars arent good iits just you said that to make imports fast they require alot of money which isnt true. you can take a talon/eclipse earlier year and make high 12 second car with like 2 grand.

can you explain how to do this? as in what one needs to buy to do so, keeping in mind your budget of $2000.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 01:47 AM   #70
xale
CF Newbie

yeah....

o yeah.. azns and ricers, i wonder how its related!

those damn econoboxs out there, yeah, thats all aznish. americans could care less for the gas but seriously, the econoboxs are meant to save gas dammit.. its not meant to be sum fast sh-t.
yeah sure ill drive a civic.
sure, ill but a spoiler [not big], body kit, neon lights, [hell no to the racing stickers, they're plain ol ugly] and change the interior and crap. sure, ill get 8 secs 0-60 if i got the money. but it hell ain't meant to race.. its an DAMN ECONOCAR. ill be chugging away with like 25 mpg and how much do those damn mustangs chug away STOCK? like a small 20. thats why ricers are usually asian and why asians even bother to be what you call ricers.
xale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 01:52 AM   #71
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xale
o yeah.. azns and ricers, i wonder how its related!

those damn econoboxs out there, yeah, thats all aznish. americans could care less for the gas but seriously, the econoboxs are meant to save gas dammit.. its not meant to be sum fast sh-t.
yeah sure ill drive a civic.
sure, ill but a spoiler [not big], body kit, neon lights, [hell no to the racing stickers, they're plain ol ugly] and change the interior and crap. sure, ill get 8 secs 0-60 if i got the money. but it hell ain't meant to race.. its an DAMN ECONOCAR. ill be chugging away with like 25 mpg and how much do those damn mustangs chug away STOCK? like a small 20. thats why ricers are usually asian and why asians even bother to be what you call ricers.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 02:17 AM   #72
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

another resurection
Old 05-20-2004, 02:22 AM   #73
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
another resurection
Sometimes they come back...

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 08:38 PM   #74
VMJYogi
CF Addict

Well i must start by saying that i dont have no damn lil honda/acura/hyundai. Hate those damn played out ass cars. I have a first generation eclipse. I also hate the 92 and up eclipses just for note. Especially the 99-up ones. And people dont have to spend 15,000 just to get the cars fast. my friend put 6,000 in his car with looks included and runs 12s. Thats a pretty nice investment. Im planning on 15k and my car will be finished looks and performance mods. The engine is 3,500 but is capable of 1000whp daily driving and the turbo'll be another 3,000-4,000 but after that ill only have the cheap crap. Ignition fuel and intake/exhaust. and they do it for looks (the spoiler) and i must say its an embarrassment to import enthusiasts like me to see these giant wings (with no reason by the way...at least mine is adjustable (and i will adjust it) ) and these shitty paint jobs. But oh well what can i say. There are some serious car modders. Just look on the cover of import magazines everywhere. Those people dont play. And they are really fast as shit -some of em.

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
VMJYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 08:45 PM   #75
VMJYogi
CF Addict

yes since the engine comes bulletproof i could put the turbo on right away as long as i keep the psi low. So then id get the other crap and with a top investment of 8,000 id have a sub 10 sec car daily driver.

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
VMJYogi is offline   Reply With Quote