Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2005, 04:54 PM   #1
albarr
CF Newbie

Question Help needed!!

I wanted to know the exact differences between an Eagle Talon & Mitsubishi Eclipse 2g. Following are my questions:

- do the 2 cars have the same things put under the hood or is there a big difference in their technology & parts??

- The second thing is if they have the same parts then the Eclipse perfomance parts should fit the Talon.

- My budget is only permitting me to buy an ESi . The prices for the base model Talon range from $4500-$13000 CAD. The eclipse base model starts from $11000-20000 CAD. So im left with the choice of FWD 140HP Talon. I might even end up with an automatic the way things are going.

- I'm basically interested in the Exterior/Interior Upgrades bcoz i never got to do this stuff previously. In the perfomance upgrades i might add up an Intake & an exhaust & header & bla bla bla. Can the 95-96 Eagle Talon front & rear ends be converted to a 97-99 Eclipse rear?? If this can be done does anybody have any idea how much it would cost??

I wuld be very grateful if somebody could help me out in this situation. I have one month to finalise my plans & make up my mind. I am a student too & work in the evenings so would an auto be a good option or a manual. I am basically a manual transmission enthusiast but i think an auto would be better suited for the present situatuion. What do u guys think??

Please let me know...Peace
p.s sorry for alot of questions.
albarr is offline   Reply With Quote