Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 03:41 PM   #1
DodgeRida67
Banned

I'm really pissed of at you "mods" and the rest of you members

Call yourselves moderators, I call you idiots that can not do your job. This forum is out of control with rule breaking and it's making me sick. Me and everyone else in this forum can break any rule we please and get away with it. I've just come out of the off topic section and there I found 4 advertisements all that have been there for ATLEAST 24 hours. None of you are around, and when you are, you can't even do your job right. You either don't do it, or don't do it right. The bad thing is no one here is capable of even being a moderator. I hope Adam comes by and puts on a big boot and kicks everyone of you "moderators" in the ass and out of the door.
And Adam, you need to take back control of this place. Where the hell are you? Set rules. Make things happen. This is your place and I'm sure you don't like how it's turned out. The idiots here couldnt be nice to anyone at anytime. This place is full of 3 types of people: 1) Assholes who get off by flaming people to make themselves feel accomplished and smart. 2) Asskissers who kiss the assholes asses so they won't get flamed. 3) People here for the sole reason to cause trouble. To name a few in each catagory, in catagory #1 we have DSMer and vwhobo. In #2 we have people such as STiman. #3 we have people such as ki2kay.

We have flamers, assholes, and trouble makers. They will all pile in this thread. Just watch as each plays there role.

I am sick and tired of you idiots messing this place up and making it trash. Get it togethor you damn people. It's like this. THIS PLACE IS TO DISCUSS CARS. LEAVE ALL YOUR BULLSHIT AT THE DOOR.

So my suggestion is for all of you to get it togethor, shut your mouths up, and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothin'. I know how this place was intened to be, so don't you dare tell me if I don't like it to get out. We have alot of people here. Some who know things, others who have questions. Thats how it should be. The people with questions ask questions, the people with answers answer questions. This place would be great if we could keep the sanity levels at normal.

Now here comes the bullshit...
Old 04-15-2005, 04:14 PM   #2
carls47807
CF Freak

what category do i fall under? do people think i'm a prick?
Old 04-15-2005, 04:50 PM   #3
-What-
Banned

Location: Everywhere! Previous Join Date: Jul 2004 Status: Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
This place is full of 3 types of people: 1) Assholes who get off by flaming people to make themselves feel accomplished and smart. 2) Asskissers who kiss the assholes asses so they won't get flamed. 3) People here for the sole reason to cause trouble...

You forgot 1 type: 4) The Eliminator- Sent here to certify and eliminate the bitches.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:53 PM   #4
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -What-
You forgot 1 type: 4) The Eliminator- Sent here to certify and eliminate the bitches.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you are type 3.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:53 PM   #5
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Call yourselves moderators, I call you idiots that can not do your job. This forum is out of control with rule breaking and it's making me sick. Me and everyone else in this forum can break any rule we please and get away with it. I've just come out of the off topic section and there I found 4 advertisements all that have been there for ATLEAST 24 hours. None of you are around, and when you are, you can't even do your job right. You either don't do it, or don't do it right. The bad thing is no one here is capable of even being a moderator. I hope Adam comes by and puts on a big boot and kicks everyone of you "moderators" in the ass and out of the door.
And Adam, you need to take back control of this place. Where the hell are you? Set rules. Make things happen. This is your place and I'm sure you don't like how it's turned out. The idiots here couldnt be nice to anyone at anytime. This place is full of 3 types of people: 1) Assholes who get off by flaming people to make themselves feel accomplished and smart. 2) Asskissers who kiss the assholes asses so they won't get flamed. 3) People here for the sole reason to cause trouble. To name a few in each catagory, in catagory #1 we have DSMer and vwhobo. In #2 we have people such as STiman. #3 we have people such as ki2kay.

We have flamers, assholes, and trouble makers. They will all pile in this thread. Just watch as each plays there role.

I am sick and tired of you idiots messing this place up and making it trash. Get it togethor you damn people. It's like this. THIS PLACE IS TO DISCUSS CARS. LEAVE ALL YOUR BULLSHIT AT THE DOOR.

So my suggestion is for all of you to get it togethor, shut your mouths up, and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothin'. I know how this place was intened to be, so don't you dare tell me if I don't like it to get out. We have alot of people here. Some who know things, others who have questions. Thats how it should be. The people with questions ask questions, the people with answers answer questions. This place would be great if we could keep the sanity levels at normal.

heres the bullshit LOL....

Why donít you give the mods some credit. They donít get payed, and still they are here for us in spite of our admin not being here. They can leave anytime they want to, heck* I would have left long ago if I was a mod. Having those responsibility and dealing with whiny lil bitches is another thing. If anything else, you should give the gratitude, who are you to bitch at them anyways. They are valunteering their own time just to deal with you bitches.
As for adam, he will be here soon. He chose the mods during his last days for a reason you know. And when he dose come by, that will be judgement day. Thatís when the real banning will begin.

Quote:
This place is full of 3 types of people:
1) Assholes who get off by flaming people to make themselves feel accomplished and smart. 2) Asskissers who kiss the assholes asses so they won't get flamed. 3) People here for the sole reason to cause trouble. To name a few in each catagory, in catagory #1 we have DSMer and vwhobo. In #2 we have people such as STiman. #3 we have people such as ki2kay
YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!! Except replace STIMAN to Jane and your self. You was a suck up to the hobo once, untill the hobo went at you and broke your lil heart.

Quote:
THIS PLACE IS TO DISCUSS CARS. LEAVE ALL YOUR BULLSHIT AT THE DOOR.
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
probably the best thing you have ever said.
but its kinda funny how all of this is comming out of your mouth. because your one of the top 5 flamers in here who usualy dosnt have anything nice to say. hobo holds the belt of course. (him and his so called "JOKES")

Last edited by Ki2AY : 04-15-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-15-2005, 11:54 PM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:

It seems ironic to me that someone would broach this topic in this manner, but I digress. As I have an extremely busy weekend planned, let me give you this to think about. Check out these threads;

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=11547
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=11372
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=8395
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7847
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4948
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3775
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3098
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1640
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=2596
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1646

What this doesn't include is the hundreds of threads that this individual chose to hijack. The only words that come to my mind right now are pot, kettle and black.

Have a great weekend everyone, except you DildoRida. You can just go piss up a rope.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 04-16-2005, 12:40 AM   #7
CarEXPERT
Banned

The one I hate was the third one.. this dodge guy accused me of threating him when I didnt even send him the pm!
He probably just made it himself so he could get some attention..
Old 04-16-2005, 12:47 AM   #8
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
The one I hate was the third one.. this dodge guy accused me of threating him when I didnt even send him the pm!

I doubt anybody believes you.
Old 04-16-2005, 01:08 AM   #9
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
I doubt anybody believes you.

Yes.. I knoww no one does and who gives a fuk I just know i didnt do it so **** yall
Old 04-16-2005, 01:10 AM   #10
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
No body believes that bullshit. We all know you wrote it.

DR: I dont appreciate that. I dont consider myself in section 2. You most certainly fall into 3. The whole idea of this thread was just to spray shit all over CF. You say that this place is about cars and to leave the shit behind? WTF is this thread about?! Its about DRIVERS not the CARS! DR, you need to learn that you just need to mello out. We all have our moments, but we dont need to destroy each other over it. DR, we have been on this forum for over a year, and for the whole time you have been causing trouble. You have your good posts, but you have been able to cause enormous fights here during your time. From you and hobo over a year ago, to you and CarEXPERT (I must confess, I have trouble DickEXPERT also), to What, and back to hobo again. You need to realise that this forum is just that, a online forum where anyone can come and say, for the most part, whatever the hell they want.
The mods do the best they can. We dont need to have people who spend 24/7 on the internet scanning the archives and boards of CF. I must admit that we do have a lull in this mod activity over the past time. When I joined Adam and all mods (6? Including hobo at the time) were all active. The forum was under control then. I must agree with you DR on this, but they dont need to stay on always. We just need more mods, and have an active admin who can ban those members who are unable to realise that they are destroying CF.

We all just need to calm down, atleast until Adam gets here, and try to be respectful to each other.

Sti

Old 04-16-2005, 01:16 AM   #11
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
No body believes that bullshit. We all know you wrote it.

DR: I dont appreciate that. I dont consider myself in section 2. You most certainly fall into 3. The whole idea of this thread was just to spray shit all over CF. You say that this place is about cars and to leave the shit behind? WTF is this thread about?! Its about DRIVERS not the CARS! DR, you need to learn that you just need to mello out. We all have our moments, but we dont need to destroy each other over it. DR, we have been on this forum for over a year, and for the whole time you have been causing trouble. You have your good posts, but you have been able to cause enormous fights here during your time. From you and hobo over a year ago, to you and CarEXPERT (I must confess, I have trouble DickEXPERT also), to What, and back to hobo again. You need to realise that this forum is just that, a online forum where anyone can come and say, for the most part, whatever the hell they want.
The mods do the best they can. We dont need to have people who spend 24/7 on the internet scanning the archives and boards of CF. I must admit that we do have a lull in this mod activity over the past time. When I joined Adam and all mods (6? Including hobo at the time) were all active. The forum was under control then. I must agree with you DR on this, but they dont need to stay on always. We just need more mods, and have an active admin who can ban those members who are unable to realise that they are destroying CF.

We all just need to calm down, atleast until Adam gets here, and try to be respectful to each other.

Sti

MAN just SHUT the Fuak UP! I never had beef with DR .. Even when he accused me of PMing him I didnt really get mad because the PM does sound like me and it would fit me, BUT I didnt write it PERIOD..
Old 04-16-2005, 01:19 AM   #12
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
MAN just SHUT the Fuak UP! I never had beef with DR .. Even when he accused me of PMing him I didnt really get mad because the PM does sound like me and it would fit me, BUT I didnt write it PERIOD..
I dont really care all that much because I was not involved. If you are lieing that hurts us all. Just stop the bullshit, and start acting right.

Old 04-16-2005, 01:25 AM   #13
CarEXPERT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
I dont really care all that much because I was not involved. If you are lieing that hurts us all. Just stop the bullshit, and start acting right.

I cant stop any bullshit if there isnt any bullshit to begin with. Dont say anything more please because I know you wont believe so just shut up. Im saying this nicely
Old 04-16-2005, 02:49 AM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoRida67
If any of you at any time want to know what a car forum should be like, visit moparstyle.com
If the other forum is so wonderful (I'm sure it's a good forum), why don't you just go there and not come back? Problem solved for all of us.

BTW, you just violated another of the rules mentioned in your rant, unsolicited advertising. I should hope one of the mods will catch this and take appropriate action in 24 hours or less. You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, would you?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 04-16-2005, 02:57 AM   #15
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
If the other forum is so wonderful (I'm sure it's a good forum), why don't you just go there and not come back? Problem solved for all of us.

BTW, you just violated another of the rules mentioned in your rant, unsolicited advertising. I should hope one of the mods will catch this and take appropriate action in 24 hours or less. You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, would you?
No vdhomo, that is not advertising in any shape form or fashion. This forum would be great if it wasn't for people like you on here. If everyone including myself would do what I said in post #1 of this thread everything would be jolly.

Have a nice night #1.
Closed Thread