Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 12:15 AM   #91
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
This thread was serious. Will you two please cut it out.

just needed to get that in before the thread was locked

Old 04-19-2005, 12:16 AM   #92
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I know what you mean.

Old 04-19-2005, 12:20 AM   #93
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
This thread was serious. Will you two please cut it out.

thats the problem. its to serious.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:39 AM   #94
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Ok guys, enough. This thread is now locked. It's on you all to lead the way.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Old 04-19-2005, 06:09 AM   #95
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Sorry for replying Satty, just have to say something. It seems to me that we're slated when we enforce the rules...And slated when we don't....Any members care to disagree? PM me

There was some valued imput here though...if just a little, ateast some of you dont fall into the above catagory

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 04-21-2005, 06:57 PM   #96
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Listen Dodge, me, SJ, Bav, Cliffy, Tbax aren't the problem here. It's not that we aren't doing our jobs. There is almost NO THREAD on this board that doesn't have flaming in it. We can't stop all the flames. I wish EVERYBODY (some of us mods included, I know I am) would take a damn step back, look at how things are going on this board. Then maybe you guys would realize that it's YOU that are the problem. It's not our fault that damn near everything that comes out of your mouths is flaming. DR, I really had nothing against you. But it seems like all you do now is bitch and complain about every ****ing thing someone misses or does wrong. CarEXPERT, I fail to see how you can flame anyone, as you seem to belong to DR's group 2, that being an asskisser to DR himself. VWhobo, I've tried to remain on your good side, and yes. I have been an asskisser to you in attemp to not be flamed. But you know what? Im through. I wish Adam would get his ass back on this damn board so he could revoke my modship. Personally, I don't give a **** anymore. Damn near all anyone on here does is complain, spew shit, flame. Well guess what. Im ****ing sick of it. Seems like I'm not going to be able to learn shit about shit here anymore because the only people that know their ass from a whole in the ground are to busy defending themselves, flaming a nOOb (which is pointless in the first place, and I'll get to that in a second), or spewing up some bullshit that happened a hell of a long time ago (like this whole Power and Torque thing. WHO THE HELL CARES!!!! IT'S OVER WITH!!!).

Now, as far as this flaming nOObs...Who the HELL are ANY OF YOU to flame someone who's new on the board or new to cars and doesn't know how things work?!?! You have all been there too. There is no ****ing way you were all born with supirior knowlege of cars, or how to work a forum's settings. Adam, if you do ever come back, hopefully you'll revoke my modship. I'm sick of all this stress that all these assholes blame on me, and the rest of us moderators. Everybody on this board needs to grow the **** up! This topic will either be locked or deleted by ME sometime in the next 2 days. Just so all you whiney little kids can get in your opinions of my opinions and not start a new thread complaining about why I made sure nobody else could reply to my opinions.

Have a great ****ing day CF.

ditto. I want out.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
Old 04-25-2005, 06:01 AM   #97
Cliffy
CF Loafer

I have to confess (and apologise once more for replying to a closed thread ), that untill I saw SJ's quote from you, Satty, I hadn't read this whole thread, and I have to say that I agree with everything you say, apart from the fact that I aint goin' nowhere....as I said some place else in CF.....You guys 'n Gals had better put up with things as they are, that or you had better find another Forum to ambush

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Closed Thread