Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2005, 10:37 PM   #16
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
uhhhh, the holley on the dodge and the carter on the truck haven't needed adjustment in years, and the bird is actually a 2.8 (3.1 within a couple of weeks) gotta get gas mileage somewhere!

Ahhh, good, well I know on the original carbs they ALWAYS needed adjustments. Thank god the Trans AM dosent have that damned 305.
FordFromHell351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 05:17 PM   #17
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISSANSPDR
Where am I from? South Florida...lots of Toyota's and Camry's around here....and from where I am from in Nicaragua...we dont have alot of American V8's...so what I know from my personal experience is Toyota and Honda make super-reliable engines...

And all I hear from about GM and Ford is both of them bad mouthing each other about how unreliable they both are and how they both suck...so I dont know which side to believe...

You never hear Honda bad mouth Toyota about them being unreliable

to be honest, u dont hear anyone with some intellectuality and education bad mouthing Toyota, unless its something stupid like, "oh, my supra comes with a weak head gasket..... replace it and the car is completely fine". then again, every single car has some weak link.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote