Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2005, 09:44 PM   #16
firedrewski03
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bensenville, IL
Posts: 7
Like fine wine, something that people want that has an old history to it and is worth something. so back to that bottle of wine i promised you....
firedrewski03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:47 PM   #17
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedrewski03
Like fine wine, something that people want that has an old history to it and is worth something. so back to that bottle of wine i promised you....
You know that its prolly a man
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:51 PM   #18
firedrewski03
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bensenville, IL
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
You know that its prolly a man

hey man, does the picture look hot or what? i mean, who gives a... the chick in the pic is sexy.
firedrewski03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:53 PM   #19
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedrewski03
hey man, does the picture look hot or what? i mean, who gives a... the chick in the pic is sexy.
So basically you are going to do what we did and flirt with a dude but this time you know that it is a man and still wanan flirt, reaaal nice
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:53 PM   #20
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
We scared her away
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:57 PM   #21
firedrewski03
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bensenville, IL
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
So basically you are going to do what we did and flirt with a dude but this time you know that it is a man and still wanan flirt, reaaal nice

that picture had to come from somewhere... even if is that sick freak's sister haha
firedrewski03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:58 PM   #22
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedrewski03
that picture had to come from somewhere... even if is that sick freak's sister haha
lol good point
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:56 PM   #23
Oomba
Banned
 
Oomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,137
Get off ass you guys. Asked and Answered, this should be a dead topic.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.