Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2002, 12:51 PM   #1
Site Admin
Unfedfat's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 437
What year Corvette Do you like the most and Why?

Just wondering, I personally like the 2001 Dark Bowling Green Convertible with a tan top and Tan interior. I want the polished wheels, six speed, Z51, ISC package. If I had an extra 50+ grand I would want a Z06. Woud be nice! Lets hear your favorite year or years!
Unfedfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 04:50 AM   #2
Posts: n/a
I'm not sure the year, but my favorite model is I'm thinking an late 80's early 90's model ZR1, for a few production years, they had a two key ignition, and duel fule injectors in each cylinder, the first ignition only gives you 80% of the full potential of the engine, using only 3 valves and 1 injecter, while the other ignition gives you the extra 20%, so you can let your spouse or child drive it "safely" (like the other 80% isn't fast enough LOL). It was the only Vette to have been (that I've heard of) that had Lotus (a GM subsidary) to help design the engine!!!!!! but I think it's cool, and the best thing to happen to the vette since fule injection!! Although I'm more of a rice freak, I would still love one in my drive way!!! I could always put a body kit and huge Jap spoiler on it!!!! LOL (just joking)
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 02:28 AM   #3
Posts: n/a
I like the old stingray body style, like the 69. I dont know what it is about the year 1969, but ALOT of great came to be great in that year. I would also enjoy having an extra 50 grand to spend on a Z06, but thats not gonna happen anytime soon. But i would go with the 69
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 11:30 PM   #4
mazda6man's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
yeh, me too. i like the old stingrays
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2002, 08:57 PM   #5
Posts: n/a
the old stingrays the 69s those are the best, they look so badass
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 02:33 PM   #6
Posts: n/a
callaway sledge hammer corvette
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 06:48 PM   #7
Posts: n/a
by far the best year for the corvett is the 69. It has the best over all body desing. While the 99- 03 vetts have good qualities about them, i will always love the 69 the most.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 12:20 PM   #8
CF Enthusiast
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 92
z06 no questions asked, fastest best handling best all aound prodctuin vette

Nayner = Good
RichG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 12:19 AM   #9
CF Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 10
I sort've like the body style of the 1990 ZR1. However I am still a fan of the New Body style. But the only way to go is with the ZO6
Lilhuff11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 08:29 PM   #10
Posts: n/a
the newer stingrays are the best..i love the stingray 111
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 04:30 AM   #11
CF Newbie
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 13
Originally Posted by RichG
z06 no questions asked, fastest best handling best all aound prodctuin vette

I agree with that
Samba169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 05:15 AM   #12
Posts: n/a
i like the 1991 stingray concept..this 1.. orvette_sting_ray_3-1.jpg&y=1991&m=Chevrolet&o=Corvette%20 Sting%20Ray%20III%20Concept
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 02:36 AM   #13
CF Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 56
My Fav

Personally, I like the 2003 Z06, the interior is like you were flying a plane and the exterior leaves nothing to be ashamed of. I'v never drove one but just sitting in one is just wicked! The specs are good for the price, which is why i love the American cars for there spec vs. price. So anyway, ye, the 2003 Z06.
Hennessey 800TT, The Greatest American Car Ever To Be Made.
JU5TIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 10:33 PM   #14
Posts: n/a
I'd enjoy having a 1963 Stingray Z06. Such a beautiful car, and the speed/handeling isn't bad either :P
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 02:04 AM   #15
Posts: n/a

My Favorite corvette was a special edition made by Chevy in 1962!!! the hottest of the Hottest. It had an engine and suspension package that was great for it's time about 1400 were made and I am sure I can't afford one now LOL
  Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.