importluva
Obsessed with imports

heres another one
importluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 05:15 AM   #3
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Oh dear.....really quite sad, puts all the Japanese rice mobils to shame lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 05:44 AM   #4
LS1Racer
CF Newbie

LoL Cute......LMAO

Man i must really be so involved with my own car to keep up with the newer ones. I knew dodge toyed around with the concept of a turbo-charged neon, but never imagined they would actually be bold enough to do it. LOL I cant wait to find one lurking on the road. Yeah sure they have an "ok" 0-60 time (5.6 btw). But only 260+ hp? LMAO Plus the fact that they sure do look "Ricey". Oh man the producer of the movie "The fast and the furious" should be hung. Oh what a mess he has caused. For all of you guys who own one of these SRT-4's i'm sorry i don't mean to down your car....but lol. Maybe its just my particular taste in cars. I myself drive a 2000 WS6 Trans AM which can be seen at <Link Removed> my member name there is FtMyersWS6. But hey either way, yer ride is yer ride. I know people take pride in their cars and i don't mean to offend anyone. Oh quick food for thought.......who's gonna be the first one to put "Spinner's" on one of those SRT's? Oh and if anyone out there ever sees a Silver TA in SW Florida with the tags that read MUSTHANG feel free to race me. Have fun fellas...see you guys later!!!

Edit by Cliffy: Sorry, advertising is against the rules, however innocent. Feel free to PM me if you have any problems, thanx

To view the forum rules, click here

Last edited by Cliffy : 06-04-2004 at 06:05 AM.
LS1Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 06:51 AM   #5
importluva
Obsessed with imports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Oh dear.....really quite sad, puts all the Japanese rice mobils to shame lol

haha, sure does. the first one is prolly photochopped, but the 2nd one is for real.

Quote:
Man i must really be so involved with my own car to keep up with the newer ones. I knew dodge toyed around with the concept of a turbo-charged neon, but never imagined they would actually be bold enough to do it. LOL I cant wait to find one lurking on the road. Yeah sure they have an "ok" 0-60 time (5.6 btw). But only 260+ hp? LMAO Plus the fact that they sure do look "Ricey". Oh man the producer of the movie "The fast and the furious" should be hung. Oh what a mess he has caused. For all of you guys who own one of these SRT-4's i'm sorry i don't mean to down your car....but lol. Maybe its just my particular taste in cars. I myself drive a 2000 WS6 Trans AM which can be seen at <Link Removed> my member name there is FtMyersWS6. But hey either way, yer ride is yer ride. I know people take pride in their cars and i don't mean to offend anyone. Oh quick food for thought.......who's gonna be the first one to put "Spinner's" on one of those SRT's? Oh and if anyone out there ever sees a Silver TA in SW Florida with the tags that read MUSTHANG feel free to race me. Have fun fellas...see you guys later!!!

yea, those srts can be beasts. its 260 hp from a 20k USD car, better than any other car. But WS6s are in another league. Nice car.
importluva is offline   Reply With Quote