Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2006, 12:46 AM   #31
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
I'd just like to bump this one NY ... esp after what you posted in the other thread.
Whats going on here? What are you talking about?
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:47 AM   #32
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Huh???
I thought he conveniently dodged your question, so I quoted it again to avoid it disappearing forever. The "other thread" comment was in reference to the "supe up" thread where he blasted someone else for apparently wanting to street race
Old 02-23-2006, 12:49 AM   #33
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I thought he conveniently dodged your question, so I quoted it again to avoid it disappearing forever. The "other thread" comment was in reference to the "supe up" thread where he blasted someone else for apparently wanting to street race
That is the typical double standard used by people who are trying to look intelligent and/or responsible. Log on to Car-Forums.com for your daily dose.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:51 AM   #34
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Difference between me and him, is he wants to do it for money. I dont rely on F&F to guide me through my car. He does.

Old 02-23-2006, 12:53 AM   #35
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Difference between me and him, is he wants to do it for money. I dont rely on F&F to guide me through my car. He does.
I'm still waiting for you to show me where he says he's going to street race, or did you miss that as well?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 02-23-2006, 01:03 AM   #36
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
I'm still waiting for you to show me where he says he's going to street race, or did you miss that as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenksBaseball
1st of all, id like to know ya'll's idea on the best car to supe up,
2nd, im getting a new car and would rather get an average car and supe it up, so... what would be a reasonable price car that can really be suped up
3rd are there any terribly slow cars that with work can be really fast? ya know win a few bets here and there with them not knowing whats under the hood.

what i want to do is put alot of work into over time, spending little bits every now and then to eventually make it really fast, so a fast 0-60 and a quick 1/4.

would like the car to be under 5k and the mods to be reasonably cheap.

thanks
That resembles street racing to me unless they virtually bet on what car wins, and then just make up a winner.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:15 AM   #37
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
That resembles street racing to me unless they virtually bet on what car wins, and then just make up a winner.
That statement shows just how little you know about drag racing. I make money all the time on a sanctioned drag strip by gambling. That's right, I said it, racing for money, parts or cars. Illegal bets made in the pits. Gamblers racing. Grudge racing. It's done all over the country on a regular basis. Money, guns, fast cars, booze and fists. That being said, I do agree with you that he probably thinks he's gonna be Johnny Streetracer, but he never said or implied street racing. With any luck, he'll get his car and try to take some money from me.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:19 AM   #38
Fender89
CF Newbie

im getting the TT quattro, no thanks to your all fights about you is gayer
Fender89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:19 AM   #39
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
That statement shows just how little you know about drag racing. I make money all the time on a sanctioned drag strip by gambling. That's right, I said it, racing for money, parts or cars. Illegal bets made in the pits. Gamblers racing. Grudge racing. It's done all over the country on a regular basis. Money, guns, fast cars, booze and fists. That being said, I do agree with you that he probably thinks he's gonna be Johnny Streetracer, but he never said or implied street racing. With any luck, he'll get his car and try to take some money from me.
So you break the law? Didnt see that one coming. He DID imply it. I dont know how you dont see that.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:22 AM   #40
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
So you break the law? Didnt see that one coming. He DID imply it. I dont know how you dont see that.
Yeah, I'm pretty worried about getting busted for gambling at a privately owned track. You should worry more about advertising the fact that you smoke dope and do hit and runs. I'm still waiting for you to show me where he implied street racing.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:39 AM   #41
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty worried about getting busted for gambling at a privately owned track. You should worry more about advertising the fact that you smoke dope and do hit and runs. I'm still waiting for you to show me where he implied street racing.
It was molasses, not dope. I showed you where he implied it, and I want to see if others see the same thing I do. Maybe you just never want to admit that you are wrong?

Old 02-23-2006, 02:25 AM   #42
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
It was molasses, not dope. I showed you where he implied it, and I want to see if others see the same thing I do. Maybe you just never want to admit that you are wrong?
Or maybe he never implied it. You still haven't show me a reference to or an implication of street racing. And WTF are you on about now? What does molasses have to do with anything?

Old 02-23-2006, 02:27 AM   #43
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Or maybe he never implied it. You still haven't show me a reference to or an implication of street racing. And WTF are you on about now? What does molasses have to do with anything?
Well you said I smoke dope. You got that idea from the hooka. The hooka is filled with tobbaco and molasses. You are wrong there. I pointed it out at least once, so check again.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:29 AM   #44
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Well you said I smoke dope. You got that idea from the hooka. The hooka is filled with tobbaco and molasses. You are wrong there. I pointed it out at least once, so check again.
There is no implication of street racing, it's just your imagination... And YOUR inability to admit that you're wrong.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:54 AM   #45
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender89
im getting the TT quattro, no thanks to your all fights about you is gayer
Sure you are. Maybe for your 13th birthday.