Originally Posted by pik_d
that post was directed at newb!!

maybe thats why it wasn't getting through haha damn sorry dude
Old 02-26-2006, 08:02 AM   #32
Newb!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
ok, I can admit when I'm wrong. I'll make sure to have my english teacher go over my next post so that I don't have anymore mistakes. JK, I'll just try to be more careful next time. I'm sure newb is going to try to correct this post because he's on some ego trip.

Yup.

Should be:

"OK, I can admit when I'm wrong. I'll make sure to have my english teacher go over my next post so that I don't have anymore mistakes. JK, I'll just try to be more careful next time. I'm sure newb is going to try to correct this post because he's on some ego trip."

I have to admit I love this forum though. Nobody here backs down, which makes it better than all the other forums put together!
Newb!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 08:04 AM   #33
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

hm... why not actually reply to the matter at hand? the point has been made. move onto something that still matters, why dont ya?
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 01:40 PM   #34
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
I always thought that unless your car has ABS, to stop without swerving like crazy you had to let off on the brakes and just lightly tap the gas?
Hehe you guys woulda loved to see a vid I made of slamming on the brakes on the Cavvy going 45 , honestly scared the piss outta me cause the rear bench flew up and shot at the front! ****in beaters
Old 02-26-2006, 05:01 PM   #35
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Hehe you guys woulda loved to see a vid I made of slamming on the brakes on the Cavvy going 45 , honestly scared the piss outta me cause the rear bench flew up and shot at the front! ****in beaters
Duct tape
Old 02-26-2006, 10:33 PM   #36
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newb!!
Should be:

"OK, I can admit when I'm wrong. I'll make sure to have my english teacher go over my next post so that I don't have anymore mistakes. JK, I'll just try to be more careful next time. I'm sure newb is going to try to correct this post because he's on some ego trip."

I have to admit I love this forum though. Nobody here backs down, which makes it better than all the other forums put together!
No it should be:

"Okay, I can admit when I'm wrong. I'll make sure I have my English teacher go over my next post so that I don't make anymore mistakes. JK, I'll just try to be more carefull next time. I'm sure newbis going to try and correct this post because he's on some kind of ego trip." hehe

Oh, and for somebody whom is supposed to be a "really good driver".....you don't know much about how to use a car lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 10:38 PM   #37
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Oh, and for somebody whom is supposed to be a "really good driver".....you don't know much about how to use a car lol

Hey he could have been delivering tofu for his dad every morning and became a really good driver and not know shit about cars.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote