Old 01-12-2005, 12:06 AM   #16
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
achem! *coughs*

*coughs aswell*

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 12:32 AM   #17
DodgeRida67
Banned

I didnt make up that rule, apparently DSMer did.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 11:40 PM   #18
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
achem! *coughs*
Ditto.

I think many of the people here are under 17.
DR, SJ, Satty, etc.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 07:30 PM   #19
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
I didnt make up that rule, apparently DSMer did.

I did'nt make any rule. It seems a little odd that people are hooting and hollering like little savages at somone leaving. ESPECIALLY moderators. I believe there job is to encourage people to join these forums. Irregardless to how stupid or uninformed that member was. But I guess its ok for them to want knowledge and shun anyone else for not knowing the two specs of shit they think they know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelady
I coulda sworn I read somewhere that you were 17.

Thats between you and yourself to conclude. I could really care less what age you "think" I am.

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 01:29 AM   #20
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
I did'nt make any rule. It seems a little odd that people are hooting and hollering like little savages at somone leaving. ESPECIALLY moderators. I believe there job is to encourage people to join these forums. Irregardless to how stupid or uninformed that member was. But I guess its ok for them to want knowledge and shun anyone else for not knowing the two specs of shit they think they know....

You forget that moderators are members, first. These particular members were simply ecstatic that another member had decided to leave the forums of his own free will. Said member is still around, and for the most part, you don't see anyone bothering him except when he starts w/his BS all over again. Personally, I think this has more to do with your personal vendetta against the teenage moderators, anyway.

Quote:
Thats between you and yourself to conclude. I could really care less what age you "think" I am.

I apologize for being confused about your age. The question now is, why are you?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...ears#post36304
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 01:42 AM   #21
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
You forget that moderators are members, first. These particular members were simply ecstatic that another member had decided to leave the forums of his own free will. Said member is still around, and for the most part, you don't see anyone bothering him except when he starts w/his BS all over again. Personally, I think this has more to do with your personal vendetta against the teenage moderators, anyway.

I apologize for being confused about your age. The question now is, why are you?

Ouch!

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 03:38 AM   #22
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:

Can we say "Owned"?

My wife's cars:

Old 01-16-2005, 03:42 AM   #23
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Can we say "Owned"?

I know I can
Old 01-16-2005, 08:11 AM   #24
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

Me confused? Harldly... I see no point in time where I indicatated any confusion about my own personal information. You've proven nothing more than what has allready been said. So whats your point?

Quote:
Personally, I think this has more to do with your personal vendetta against the teenage moderators, anyway.

Again, thats something you personally concluded with yourself. I could fair not to the fact that you think I have some sort of "vendetta" against somone. Thats between you.... and well you. So why the hell are you bothering me with this meaningless banter?

Old 01-16-2005, 02:51 PM   #25
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Me confused? Harldly... I see no point in time where I indicatated any confusion about my own personal information. You've proven nothing more than what has allready been said. So whats your point?

Looks like everybody but you knows what my point is. The joke's on you and you don't even know it.

Quote:
Again, thats something you personally concluded with yourself. I could fair not to the fact that you think I have some sort of "vendetta" against somone. Thats between you.... and well you. So why the hell are you bothering me with this meaningless banter?

I guess I don't know. According to Satty, this issue is over, anyway. It just seems you keep bringing it back up at the weirdest time possible. Sometimes subtly, sometimes not so subtly. Good luck with that, though.

Last edited by JaneiR36 : 01-16-2005 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-16-2005, 03:28 PM   #26
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Looks like everybody but you knows what my point is. The joke's on you and you don't even know it.

I guess I don't know. According to Satty, this issue is over, anyway. It just seems you keep bringing it back up at the weirdest time possible. Sometimes subtly, sometimes not so subtly. Good luck with that, though.

I didn't say anything like that. I just said Owned and grabbed my popcorn.

My wife's cars:

Old 01-16-2005, 08:10 PM   #27
JaneiR36
CF Freak

DUDE!!! Don't leave me hanging!!!

eh... just kidding. I was referring to your comment towards the end of your 'What' and DSMer thread.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:33 PM   #28
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I REALLY think that deserves a pimp slap. Nice one JaneiR36!

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 11:29 PM   #29
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:

yeah...this is worthy of the

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 03:03 AM   #30
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

That or they are imbeciles following the beliefs of somone who actually did get your very inept point. I think I'll go with that one.

Again, this "issue" you speak of you don't even know yourself. So how can one make a point on any issue when she can't seem to conclude the basis of what shes percieves to be the problem in the first place. The answer is quite simple, she can't. If its over, then the issue does'nt exist. How can I bring back up what is'nt there? That answer is also quite simple. I can't. So while you dangle arround the fact that this entire subject of me having a "vendetta" against teenage authority was broughten up by YOU and not myself or anyone in this thread for that matter I'll simply be the bigger of two differences and let this one go.

If Satty, or any other moderator felt any different then they would have made that clear. Apperantly they did not. But leave it up to Jane to poke her nose in some business(of other people I have to stress) stirring up the oil beneath the water. It is evident that the only person with the problem and confusion is you.

To much "seeming" on your behalf ey Jane....., but I think the REAL question is, if this so called "problem" entails me and solely a few other parties... why are you in it?