Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2005, 06:21 AM   #31
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
That or they are imbeciles following the beliefs of somone who actually did get your very inept point. I think I'll go with that one.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, DSMer. Everyone's an imbecile and you're the only smart one You are way too pathetic.

Everyone knows you tried to insult your peers because of their age and then got caught lying about yours. Which is pretty damn sad, because it's something only foolish pre-teens or teenagers feel they need to do for the most worthless kind of validation. The smart ones know that all you have to do is be yourself and show respect for yourself and others, and let the rest of the marbles fall where they may. You'd do well to remember this for yourself in the future, instead of looking like a kid whose parents just busted him in the middle of a lie.

Quote:
Again, this "issue" you speak of you don't even know yourself.

Oh, I know what the issue is, Mr, "I'm letting this go, yet here's my 9-line paragraph commentary on the issue. And then don't forget my follow-up 5-line paragraph, too." The state of your mentality is just downright sad.

Your issue with the teenage moderators, is, IMO, pure jealousy. You try to say you do not feel they know enough to do their jobs, (which is basically to keep the peace and edit and move around posts, by the way), but I think that is pure BS.

Your latest ploy to bring it up again was in this thread. Funny, I didn't see you bringing out the water-works and begging gageplate to stay, but somehow, that is supposed to be the job of the moderators (again with the BS), who of course, according to you, do not have any automotive knowledge. You take shots at them at any chance you get, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

Quote:
If Satty, or any other moderator felt any different then they would have made that clear. Apperantly they did not. But leave it up to Jane to poke her nose in some business(of other people I have to stress) stirring up the oil beneath the water. It is evident that the only person with the problem and confusion is you.

Damn straight, I have a problem. My problem is you. Morons who say they've handled their issues, yet keep grumbling in the background. Accept it already: ADAM CHOSE SATTY AND SJ TO BE MODERATORS, AND EVEN IF YOU WERE HERE WHEN THEY WERE CHOSEN, HE WOULD NOT HAVE CHOSEN YOU. Got it?!? Good. Now STFU about this issue because you're clearly the only dumbass around here.

Quote:
To much "seeming" on your behalf ey Jane....., but I think the REAL question is, if this so called "problem" entails me and solely a few other parties... why are you in it?

See above.
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 06:42 AM   #32
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, DSMer. Everyone's an imbecile and you're the only smart one You are way too pathetic.

Everyone knows you tried to insult your peers because of their age and then got caught lying about yours. Which is pretty damn sad, because it's something only foolish pre-teens or teenagers feel they need to do for the most worthless kind of validation. The smart ones know that all you have to do is be yourself and show respect for yourself and others, and let the rest of the marbles fall where they may. You'd do well to remember this for yourself in the future, instead of looking like a kid whose parents just busted him in the middle of a lie.



Oh, I know what the issue is, Mr, "I'm letting this go, yet here's my 9-line paragraph commentary on the issue. And then don't forget my follow-up 5-line paragraph, too." The state of your mentality is just downright sad.

Your issue with the teenage moderators, is, IMO, pure jealousy. You try to say you do not feel they know enough to do their jobs, (which is basically to keep the peace and edit and move around posts, by the way), but I think that is pure BS.

Your latest ploy to bring it up again was in this thread. Funny, I didn't see you bringing out the water-works and begging gageplate to stay, but somehow, that is supposed to be the job of the moderators (again with the BS), who of course, according to you, do not have any automotive knowledge. You take shots at them at any chance you get, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.



Damn straight, I have a problem. My problem is you. Morons who say they've handled their issues, yet keep grumbling in the background. Accept it already: ADAM CHOSE SATTY AND SJ TO BE MODERATORS, AND EVEN IF YOU WERE HERE WHEN THEY WERE CHOSEN, HE WOULD NOT HAVE CHOSEN YOU. Got it?!? Good. Now STFU about this issue because you're clearly the only dumbass around here.



See above.

Haha, you're hilarious. This is like exactly what I need. I was so tired but laughing at your idiotic remarks just wakes me up.

First you claim I lied about my age. Then you said I'm jealous of Satty and SJ.... THEN on top of that you think I want to be a moderator! HAHAH!! Woah thats to much for me to handle at one time.

If Adam ever presented me the oppurtunity to mod I'd laugh in his face just as I laugh in yours. As a matter of fact **NOTE TO ADAM** Never think about asking me to mod. I'll only spit on your offer and laugh histarically in your face. Why would I be jealous of idiots? Why would I be jealous of somone I don't even know. HAHAHA!!!! Damn thats so fecking funny you would'nt beleive. Your post has to get saved in my book of funny shit. Ha, me jealous of those two. They could'nt think their way out of a paperbag let alone posess anything for me to envy...

I lied about my age? When was this ? When I joined I said I was 16 turning 17 in July. July passed and I'm still as I said I were going to be. Stop putting words and actions in my mouth. You're the pathetic one. I'm not making falicys up about you and attempting to defame you with them.

Let it be known, you were the one confused about my age. Not I.

2.) I could give a f*ck less about being a moderator at this forum, trust me I have better accomplishments to put under my belt.
3.) I have no reason, never will, never had any jealousy towards the needledick moderators. To hell with those rat bastards and your crazy ideas.

You're hilarious. You assume all of this under your own belt, and somehow find a way to say I intentionally did it all in some sort of attempt to secretly express my jealousy for needle 1 and 2. Haha how pathetic. Seriously this is getting utterly rediculous. I can't beleive you just said half the bs you did. I'll stop myself short maybe you were kidding... Please tell me you
were.

**EDIT**
Quote:
Oh, I know what the issue is, Mr, "I'm letting this go, yet here's my 9-line paragraph commentary on the issue. And then don't forget my follow-up 5-line paragraph, too." The state of your mentality is just downright sad.

After reading that again I think that this line Is so damn hilarious its beyond funny.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...

Last edited by DSMer : 01-17-2005 at 06:46 AM.
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 03:54 AM   #33
CarEXPERT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 1,117
WOW!!! ohHHHHHhhhhHHHH OWNED BITCH
CarEXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 05:22 AM   #34
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEXPERT
WOW!!! ohHHHHHhhhhHHHH OWNED BITCH

Carexpert, shut up and don't post in this thread, this is between DSM and janei, so stay out of it.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 05:41 AM   #35
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
wow, i love how people fight on the internet... makes look look tough... come on! cut it out and stop the bickering...
__________________
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 11:20 AM   #36
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
First you claim I lied about my age. Then you said I'm jealous of Satty and SJ.... THEN on top of that you think I want to be a moderator! HAHAH!! Woah thats to much for me to handle at one time.

Just out of curiousity, is your IQ above retardation? Not that there's particularly any shame in that, it's just it'll let people know what we're dealing with.

Your command of the English language is so poor, that half (make that three-quarters) of the time, you don't even know the implication of what you're saying. Here's some help:

You told me you didn't care what age I "thought" you were. In the English language, when we tell someone we don't care how old they "think" we are, we're effectively saying that we're not that age at all. Which is it, DS-Hamster? You were either lying your age or you're just plain stupid. Quite frankly, right now, I recommend running with the lying angle; you really cannot to look any stupider on this forum (how much lower can you sink, man?)

You keep spouting all this crap about when you were a moderator this when you were a moderator that on your own forum blah blah blah. Every so often you have something to say about why they were made moderators in the first place. Implying some jealousy regarding the fact that they have this position without some rigorous requirement that you've deluded yourself into believing you had to have on your previous forums. But you need to face it: The only requirement here is Adam's choice, and he's made his decision a long time ago. You can either accept that decision, or get the hell out of his forum. Either way, quit your stupid whining -- they do a much better job than you could EVER do, especially considering your apparent IQ situation...........

As you can clearly see, this is either a case of your consistently being a whiny little bitch, or your being too stupid to know exactly what it is you are saying. There keeps being a stronger and stronger possibility of the latter, and that really is extremely sad.
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 09:52 PM   #37
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Just out of curiousity, is your IQ above retardation? Not that there's particularly any shame in that, it's just it'll let people know what we're dealing with.
For your information IQ is measured in numbers, not on a scale of mild to severe. Last time I check "retarded" was not a number

You told me you didn't care what age I "thought" you were. In the English language, when we tell someone we don't care how old they "think" we are, we're effectively saying that we're not that age at all.
Or how about I just don't care what age you think I am... literally. Stop assuming thing, we both know what that does. Iono what english launguage you speak, but when I say I don't care what you think, it means just that. I don't f*cking care.

You keep spouting all this crap about when you were a moderator this when you were a moderator that on your own forum blah blah blah. Every so often you have something to say about why they were made moderators in the first place. Implying some jealousy regarding the fact that they have this position without some rigorous requirement that you've deluded yourself into believing you had to have on your previous forums. But you need to face it: The only requirement here is Adam's choice, and he's made his decision a long time ago. You can either accept that decision, or get the hell out of his forum. Either way, quit your stupid whining -- they do a much better job than you could EVER do, especially considering your apparent IQ situation...........

As you can clearly see, this is either a case of your consistently being a whiny little bitch, or your being too stupid to know exactly what it is you are saying. There keeps being a stronger and stronger possibility of the latter, and that really is extremely sad
This is all irrelivant. So I'll leave it there and you can attempt to defame me however you may like. I really don't care what you think or have to say.(Take that one literally.) I can't be bothered with arrogant bitches, I have better things to do. Like pick my siblings up from school... this is over.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 01:15 AM   #38
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
For your information IQ is measured in numbers, not on a scale of mild to severe. Last time I check "retarded" was not a number

Do some research, Retard. You WILL come up with a number.

Quote:
Or how about I just don't care what age you think I am... literally. Stop assuming thing, we both know what that does. Iono what english launguage you speak, but when I say I don't care what you think, it means just that. I don't f*cking care.


There's no need to introduce the word "think" when there's a fact staring you in the face. Don't go around using words and terminologies you don't understand.

Quote:
This is all irrelivant. So I'll leave it there and you can attempt to defame me however you may like. I really don't care what you think or have to say.(Take that one literally.) I can't be bothered with arrogant bitches, I have better things to do. Like pick my siblings up from school... this is over.

Remember that the next time you have yet another round of stupid s*** to say about the moderators. Thank you.
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.