Sounds like a loser to me.
owned.......
Old 10-16-2005, 07:24 PM   #92
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
youre right. because you have never driven a car

I dont own a car. Thats not saying I never have owned a car. Let alone never driving one.

PS to whoever said that Accords arent shit, yes they are. Their are more J-bodys sold a year than Accords, that doesnt make them better.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:49 PM   #93
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
I dont own a car. Thats not saying I never have owned a car. Let alone never driving one.

PS to whoever said that Accords arent shit, yes they are. Their are more J-bodys sold a year than Accords, that doesnt make them better.

Wow, you are a moron...

GM sells J bodies based o nthe fact people can buy them for absolutely nothing (in most cases 25-30% BELOW msrp). People buy Accords because they think they are the best family car, not because you can get an excellent deal on them (because in fact it's very rare to find a dealer that will go much below msrp on a new Accord).

BTW - I meant to say roughly 400,000 a year (Wasn't thinking straight) who buy Accords.

Honda sold ~398,000 Accords in 2003 in JUST the U.S.
Honda sold ~387,000 Accords in 2004 in JUST the U.S.

I dont think GM's J-body sales come anywhere near that a year in America. I can't find GM sales numbers for specific cars at the moment. Maybe you can find some.

~Blow your mind~

Old 10-16-2005, 09:20 PM   #94
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
Wow, you are a moron...

GM sells J bodies based o nthe fact people can buy them for absolutely nothing (in most cases 25-30% BELOW msrp). People buy Accords because they think they are the best family car, not because you can get an excellent deal on them (because in fact it's very rare to find a dealer that will go much below msrp on a new Accord).

BTW - I meant to say roughly 400,000 a year (Wasn't thinking straight) who buy Accords.

Honda sold ~398,000 Accords in 2003 in JUST the U.S.
Honda sold ~387,000 Accords in 2004 in JUST the U.S.

I dont think GM's J-body sales come anywhere near that a year in America. I can't find GM sales numbers for specific cars at the moment. Maybe you can find some.

OWNED!!! Take notes oomba. See how some intelligent people can get their point across without dissing everybody else's car and constantly repeating themselves.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:42 PM   #95
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
OWNED!!! Take notes oomba. See how some intelligent people can get their point across without dissing everybody else's car and constantly repeating themselves.

I havent seen you bring anything good to this conversation.

Whats good about the Accord? There is NOTHING good about Accords. They may be reliable, but whoopdee****ingdoo, that doesnt matter to me when I can get a better car thats just as reliable from another company.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:18 PM   #96
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
I havent seen you bring anything good to this conversation.

Whats good about the Accord? There is NOTHING good about Accords. They may be reliable, but whoopdee****ingdoo, that doesnt matter to me when I can get a better car thats just as reliable from another company.

I'm not saying I make only useful points in conversations. That's why I used Thunderbird's quote as an example, not mine. But now that you mentioned it, how many times have you seen make flame someone, make fun of someone's car, or just start unnecessary trouble?

Furthermore, if you can get a better, just as reliable car from another company, why don't you?
Old 10-16-2005, 10:23 PM   #97
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
But now that you mentioned it, how many times have you seen make flame someone, make fun of someone's car, or just start unnecessary trouble?
Good point.
Old 10-16-2005, 11:22 PM   #98
6000LE
Banned

And what more reliable and better car can you get from another company? That V6 Ford Probe GT you oh so dream of? Not saying there arent better cars than accords, because there are, but now that I am tired of convincing you, then what car do you want?
Old 10-17-2005, 01:07 AM   #99
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
I'm not saying I make only useful points in conversations. That's why I used Thunderbird's quote as an example, not mine. But now that you mentioned it, how many times have you seen make flame someone, make fun of someone's car, or just start unnecessary trouble?

Furthermore, if you can get a better, just as reliable car from another company, why don't you?

Because I need to work to get my car, mommy and daddy dont buy it for me
Old 10-17-2005, 01:16 AM   #100
6000LE
Banned

Quote:
Because I need to work to get my car, mommy and daddy dont buy it for me
I paid 2500 cash of my own saved money for my neon. dima paid 3000 saved cash for his civic. mikey paid 4000 saved cash for his altima. now before you say something stupid, please get facts to back it up
Old 10-17-2005, 01:22 AM   #101
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Saying that my Altima sucks because it is a weak car is one thing (thought I disagree since power is not needed 99.9% of the time). But, to state stuff like this is just ridiculous as it is completely untrue. My mom and dad did not buy me anything...it's called a job.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:32 AM   #102
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000LE
I paid 2500 cash of my own saved money for my neon. dima paid 3000 saved cash for his civic. mikey paid 4000 saved cash for his altima. now before you say something stupid, please get facts to back it up

You payed 2500 for a Neon? Your dumber than I thought.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:35 AM   #103
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Only because im not willing to settle for a shitty car. I know im not rich enough to buy such amazing cars as a Honda Accord or a Dodge Neon. Thats probably too much power for me to handle anyway!!

Well if you drive like you argue then YES I think it WOULD be too much power.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Old 10-17-2005, 02:36 AM   #104
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
I agree with calling the Neon a shitty car, but did you just try and say the Accord is a shitty car? That's quite, well,

The 200,000 or so people a year who buy them surely would disagree.

Just like around 98% of anyone who talks about a late 80's early 90's Mustang and says 5.0 is wrong right? That is some hypocritical sh*t right duee

"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Old 10-17-2005, 02:39 AM   #105
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
You payed 2500 for a Neon? Your dumber than I thought.

Yeah and what have you got? That tricycle in your sig, as well as sh*t for brains? Lol seems like you got a jump on everybody

Closed Thread