Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2006, 02:41 AM   #46
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
whatever. so i'm a dick. i just don't have any sympathy for someone that was all about how great his life was, etc. about 60 something posts ago (see "pix of your chix") AND coming off all hard in the beginning of this thread until chrisv handed him his ass and now it's "poor me" i'm not trying to devalue your problems, but where i come from, you don't

a) use them as an excuse to be offensive, or
b) air out all your personal problems to people that you (really think about this, now) barely know. i found it amusing that there's a little smoking guy emoticon here to blame your asthma on, and i'm not going to blame my pointing it out to pms, ok? i've got problems, too, but unless they pertain directly to a car or someone here--you're not going to hear about it. ngluvakov(euro), i hope your shit works out, and i'm going to put you on "ignore" so i don't read your posts and feel compelled to offend you and pythias anymore, ok?

later,
dodger

Oh come on dodge it's not like I attacked you, I just said that wasn't very necessary. It might have come off differently because you can't hear the tone in my voice which I forget from time to time (sorry) but it was a little harsh. You know I don't have a problem with you and I respect you.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 02:47 AM   #47
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

well, you'll notice that i'm not ignoring you... that last was more of a smartass thing than anything else...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:10 AM   #48
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
well, you'll notice that i'm not ignoring you... that last was more of a smartass thing than anything else...

lol ok, and true.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:20 PM   #49
ngluvakov(euro)
CF Enthusiast

To Dodger

To explain myself:
It is true that I was having an idiotic attitude towards Mr. Chris V, but it is also true that I admitted that I had and said that I am sorry. Luckily, Chris is very good person, so he found enough place in his heart to forgive me. I hold great respect to each and every member of this forum, especially those who are fair. We all have real life from the other side of monitors, so we can have bad days too. When you have one, many things that you personally hate at people, you do it yourself. That doesnít make you bad person. Itís just bad day. As in all friendships, you canít expect someone to be 100% same at the beginning of friendship. Some of my first posts were offensive and inappropriate, but as time passed by, I have realized who is who on this forum and got some idea about each personís personality (even if just a little bit). These days, I gained respect for many of you fellow car enthusiasts, and became attached to your posts. Sometimes, I canít wait to see reply from you. Thatís beginning to be friendship. It is not like I am sending my first posts. You canít look with same eyes. Mistake is made, and I said that I am sorry. For example, numerous times I was getting in the fight and some heavy words were used, because of American vision of cars (safety, fuel, consumption etc.), but as you see in Euspaís thread, I have accepted American view of cars and learned a lot from those discussions we had. I use this forum to improve myself, not to annoy people. Even when I do so, it is unintentionally, or I clearly say that I WAS WRONG, and use magic word SORRY (sincerely). I use this forum to improve my engineering knowledge, design knowledge, general knowledge and to improve myself as a person. From the example of Mr. Chris V.ís extremely tolerant act toward me, I learned a lot too. That tells me exactly the same thing that this guy Dodger was trying to tell me offensively. From some point of view, I can understand Dodgerís hostility, but from now on, I beg you, fellow CF members, not to take my first impression I made on this forum, as relevant, because, take my word on it, that impression is far from that which I leave on people as a person in real life. People that post on this forum, that I know (never mind if their posts were agreed with my view or not) are always welcome in my house, if they need any kind of help that I can provide. I am even thinking to make great gathering of CFís members here in my country in my home. That receive would be the great way to improve communication between us, make new friendships, try our national cuisine (Get trunk like pigs ) and gradually best way to see kindness of our people.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:43 PM   #50
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

i don't see how i'm hostile... i'm a ray of f*cking sunshine,dammit!

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:42 PM   #51
ngluvakov(euro)
CF Enthusiast

True
Old 02-11-2006, 12:35 AM   #52
ngluvakov(euro)
CF Enthusiast

How about continuing on original subject?
Old 03-03-2006, 09:50 PM   #53
ddavisso5
CF Newbie

ok i dont care if anybody reads this or not but this is for chris

ok chris let me begin to list to you all of the super cars, rally cars, exotic cars, and any other "real driver" cars wiht automatic transmitions.............o wait..........i probubly shouldnt be cause i would be listing every single last car. Let me bring in a few companys that i always thought of as producing "real driver" cars that do produce all of their cars wiht an automatic trans
-lamborghini
-aston martin
-bugatti
-koenigsegg
-spyker
-Mclaren
-pagain
-porche
-audi

and the list goes on and on and on ...............
ddavisso5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:27 AM   #54
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddavisso5
ok i dont care if anybody reads this or not but this is for chris

ok chris let me begin to list to you all of the super cars, rally cars, exotic cars, and any other "real driver" cars wiht automatic transmitions.............o wait..........i probubly shouldnt be cause i would be listing every single last car. Let me bring in a few companys that i always thought of as producing "real driver" cars that do produce all of their cars wiht an automatic trans
-lamborghini
-aston martin
-bugatti
-koenigsegg
-spyker
-Mclaren
-pagain
-porche
-audi

and the list goes on and on and on ...............
Sorry, you have me confused, are you suggesting that all the cars in that list are only available with an Auto transmission?....If so, you'd be wrong!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:15 AM   #55
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
LIES?? WFT???????????????????

What the **** does F1 have relevance to street cars? F1 has single seats, carbon fiber monocoque, regulated displacement and regulated tire sizes. They also have huge wings and ground effects, as well as running on non automotive fuel. F1 is not road cars! Talk about your extreme examples...

Oh and shifter karts have so much to do with street cars also.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:18 AM   #56
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Maybe we should list some of the cars that only come in a manual.
Dodge Viper (has anyone here actually driven one competitively)
Lotus Elise
Ferrari Enzo

You guys where talking about ferrari and loambos being available in automatics. I really dont feel like looking it up but I think those may bet automated manuals and not automatics.