Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2005, 12:39 AM   #1
Falsefaith
CF Newbie

Should I get a Nissan?

Okay I've been looking for a car for awhile now. I found this 1997 Nissan 200sx SE. Price: 4,000. Mileage 99,852. Body Style Coupe. Power Steering, 097 Cubic Inch Displacement, Dual front air bags/active belts, Front Wheel Drive, 4 Cylinders, , Tilt Wheel, Power Brakes, 13 inch Rim Size. (I havent test it out yet) It seems like a good deal, but then again I dont know cars well. So do you think i should get this car? Im just scared it will give me problems. Does anyone know when Nissan 200sx crapout (mileage wise)? I dont want to get a lemon. I only have around 4,000 to spend and this is my first car. I dont wanna end up losing my money. Please reply. thanks
Falsefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 05:47 AM   #2
NISSANSPDR
and the Revolution

4g's

Well I guess if you are going for economy and 2 doors...you could always get a Civic...not saying you should get a Honda over a Nissan but if you are afraid of losing your money...the Civic will hold better value and has a slight edge in fuel economy, resale value, and reliability. Nothing against the 200SX...if it was a SE-R...I'd say hells yeah...but it's not.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:31 AM   #3
teri_35
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISSANSPDR
4g's

Well I guess if you are going for economy and 2 doors...you could always get a Civic...not saying you should get a Honda over a Nissan but if you are afraid of losing your money...the Civic will hold better value and has a slight edge in fuel economy, resale value, and reliability. Nothing against the 200SX...if it was a SE-R...I'd say hells yeah...but it's not.
I have a 2003 nissan sentra SE-R 2.5 litre limited edition. It has 13,000 miles on it and I love it.I test drove this car 3 times before i finally decided to get this car...it was just that fun to drive!! This is my first Nissan.I traded in a 2003 chevy cavaliar and im glad I did.Is there anything else you can tell me about this car?
teri_35 is offline   Reply With Quote