Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2004, 10:01 PM   #1
red.M.aciej
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4
where is the fuel filter??

Hello!

Can anybody tell me where the fuel filter is located in my '87 chrysler lebaron coupe??


i can't locate it ;(
red.M.aciej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 03:10 AM   #2
97bluericekilla
CF Newbie
 
97bluericekilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Harrow Ontario
Posts: 6
i think it might be near the gas tank ... lol well i just recently changed mine on my 1989 dodge ram 50 and it was up along the body infront of the rear tire.... i dont know forsure on the lebaron but its a place u could look if u havent already :P
__________________
Mopar 4 ever and always... U want serious power and quality.. MOPAR![/color]

CIVIC THIS..CIVIC THAT... F*** Civics when you got a srt 4 :p

You say u see red....... Everyone says that when ur racing a SRT4..cause ur staring at my tail light the hole way down the track!
97bluericekilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 07:11 PM   #3
doorknob
CF Newbie
 
doorknob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6
It depends on if its fuel injected or Carberated. If its carberated then follof the fuel from the carberator. Fuel injection would be near your throttle line most likely.
__________________
Drummer form Last Impression And every Instrument From Doorknob
doorknob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 08:16 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by doorknob
It depends on if its fuel injected or Carberated. If its carberated then follof the fuel from the carberator. Fuel injection would be near your throttle line most likely.
Huh? I can't even find my throttle line.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 08:38 PM   #5
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Huh? I can't even find my throttle line.
It's near the turn signal fluid reservoir.

.
__________________


Come to Wisconsin and smell our dairy air.
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:23 PM   #6
PTT1
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: KCMO
Posts: 18
Fuel filter location.........

It's attached to the underbody in front of the passenger side rear wheel. One mounting bolt. I think 10mm or 13mm at most. Be sure you mopunt new filter in correct direction of fuel flow. Good Luck.
PTT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:27 PM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTT1
It's attached to the underbody in front of the passenger side rear wheel. One mounting bolt. I think 10mm or 13mm at most. Be sure you mopunt new filter in correct direction of fuel flow. Good Luck.
The original post is 16 months old. Either it's already done or he doesn't care.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:29 PM   #8
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
The original post is 16 months old. Either it's already done or he doesn't care.
That's classic coming from the guy who brought it back from the dead in the first place.

.
__________________


Come to Wisconsin and smell our dairy air.
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:32 PM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by theman352001
That's classic coming from the guy who brought it back from the dead in the first place.

.
But I did it on purpose. It's fun watching people take the bait.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:52 PM   #10
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
But I did it on purpose. It's fun watching people take the bait.
Everybody needs something to get them out of bed in the morning.

.
__________________


Come to Wisconsin and smell our dairy air.
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.