Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2007, 12:43 AM   #1
monte
CF Newbie

hello all

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just became the proud new owner of a 1978 monte carlo. It has been through a few owners an has a lot of things done to it. Some good an some bad. I am far from a expert mechanic but with advice,a new chiltons, an alot of patience we should be very happy together. I had a 1978 camero that i traded even up for it. People hear that an they say "that was stupid." But this ones in a lot better shape an my wife loves it. Which those of you who are married know that will make the completion much easier. Anyways I will post again as it continues. Also will probably have a few questions so I will post again Bye , Monte...
monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:31 AM   #2
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by monte
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just became the proud new owner of a 1978 monte carlo. It has been through a few owners an has a lot of things done to it. Some good an some bad. I am far from a expert mechanic but with advice,a new chiltons, an alot of patience we should be very happy together. I had a 1978 camero that i traded even up for it. People hear that an they say "that was stupid." But this ones in a lot better shape an my wife loves it. Which those of you who are married know that will make the completion much easier. Anyways I will post again as it continues. Also will probably have a few questions so I will post again Bye , Monte...
Camaro. Just bugs me, I don't know why.

Welcome to the site, and a I'd rather have a clean Monte than a beat up Camaro. Especially if the Monte's black.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote