Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2004, 02:38 PM   #16
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Octane
What, the thing you need to learn is that as much of a pain in the ass DSMER can be, he is watching out for all of us by trying to filter out the onslought of stupid posts that hits this website everyday, he is like a car forums big brother. as much as i dont agree with him sometimes, there isnt a single post of his that i didnt learn something from. have a little love.

Ok, exactly HOW is he going to filter through the stupid posts? By posting right afterwards saying how ignorant the poster was for posting such a stupid post? I feel safer already.

"Oooo pleaaaaase determine which posts are stupid and which are not, I don't seem to be able to do that for myself."
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 04:13 PM   #17
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Why do you feel the need to mention my name.....bitch? But yes, you are right. "And then there was 'What'" There are you bitches, "and then there is 'What'".

Every day another person bitches about nothing. DSMer, you are the latest bitch. This is a pointless, bitchy thread.

All you bitches should be ELIMINATED.

lol! So, what do you do? Bitch about who's bitching...

Pot...kettle...black...

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 09:27 PM   #18
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
lol! So, what do you do? Bitch about who's bitching...

Pot...kettle...black...

ChrisV: 1

What: 0

So what exactly is "what's" connection to VW???? Did anyone ever answer that???
Old 09-28-2004, 09:44 PM   #19
What
Banned

Quote:
What, the thing you need to learn is that as much of a pain in the ass DSMER can be, he is watching out for all of us.......he is like a car forums big brother
Who are you? You've been here for like, a month, but you talk like you've been here for a year. Big Brother? Please. DSMer is just another vwhobo groupie. Why do we need DSMer to "watch out" for us? Oh wait, I forgot, he's trying to "filter" the content. Whatever. That's why we have moderators, bitch.

Quote:
....there isnt a single post of his that i didnt learn something from.......
Looks like you've done some selective reading. Since when do people learn something from a person that constantly insults? Oh, and check out this quote from DSMer...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
You guys are living in the past with the Noble. Get down on some DB7 Vanquish action. Now thats a car with true class, style, and performance; and I could care less if Bin Laden himself owned it. Its still a great car....

Please let me know what you learned from the above quote. And will someone please post a picture of a DB7 Vanquish please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
So what exactly is "what's" connection to VW???? Did anyone ever answer that???
Don't get involved in things you don't want to know....

Last edited by What : 09-28-2004 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Stop asking me for a reason BITCH! GOD DAMN IT! I LIKE THE ****ING EDIT BUTTON!!!
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 10:24 PM   #20
Inygknok
El del Supra

before saying anything, my bad for not being around lately. im still without a pc, n i havent had any classes lately here in university due to the hurricanes that have come through (im sure u people in Florida know how it feels). anyhow, im glad DSMer has actually, finally done something not childish (at al, to top it off) n said some..... words of wisdom, for lack of a better term.

anyhow, as soon as i read his first post, i expected someone to either ruin the whole thing, or try to...... i guess we all know who that was, should have expected it as well.

anyhow, i agree with wat DSMer said pretty much. i still find it pointless to bash on people who are wrong at times, like the whole inline v6 thing, even though they are quite moronic for trying to lie about owning a car and somewhere in between the lines they mention something that clearly shows they dont own it....... but thats their problem i guess.

anyhow, simple question to What, werent u supposed to leave for good with ur action packing Hotwheels NSX?

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 12:24 AM   #21
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
This guy "What" is so funny though, really.

We all Agree.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 12:29 AM   #22
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Who said anything about me being a big brother? Filter? I think not. I'd rather spend my lovely hours working on cars and schoolwork than filtering half the bullshit some people spew.

What, while your childish games may be funny at time being, but it only divulges the "real" ignorant you. Also for further note I failed, or just did'nt really care to mention any of your ignorance. You can call my actions, to somehow better the validity of the information found on these forums, bitching if you'd like. Only should you be aware that by noting that my acts are bitching you're only bitching yourself.(As ChrisV said above). As you should heave from your own advice and stop chosing to do your own selective reading. Never once in my post did I use the word filter.

As I said before, it has nothing to do with me bashing people or protecting anyone from ignorant comments like yours. More to correct and clear up fallacy's within some of our confused users. I got tired of people coming here only to spread more misinformation than cold butter on hot toast. What, rather than argue with you I'll let you believe what you will. Call me a vwhobo groupie all you'd like, but if exhibiting maturity and intelligence is ryding vwhobo's nuts... gimme a tent cause I'm setting up shop.

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 12:54 AM   #23
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
We all Agree.

I know you're not speaking for me!!

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 03:17 AM   #24
High Octane
CF Newbie

Quote:
Call me a vwhobo groupie all you'd like, but if exhibiting maturity and intelligence is ryding vwhobo's nuts... gimme a tent cause I'm setting up shop.

i really didnt need that image in my head.
High Octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 03:55 AM   #25
enron fever
CF Addict

why would you use a tent to set up shop? unless you intend to sell hot-dogs or firecrackers, your business won't do so well.
enron fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 04:29 AM   #26
What
Banned

Quote:
Who said anything about me being a big brother? Filter? I think not. I'd rather spend my lovely hours working on cars and schoolwork than filtering half the bullshit some people spew.

What, while your childish games may be funny at time being, but it only divulges the "real" ignorant you. Also for further note I failed, or just did'nt really care to mention any of your ignorance. You can call my actions, to somehow better the validity of the information found on these forums, bitching if you'd like. Only should you be aware that by noting that my acts are bitching you're only bitching yourself.(As ChrisV said above). As you should heave from your own advice and stop chosing to do your own selective reading. Never once in my post did I use the word filter.

As I said before, blah blah blah.

Damn. Do you have to write multiple paragraphs everytime you post? You're not Bill Maher, so those lame-ass "complex" humorous remarks can go, ok? You could have summed that shit up in 2 sentences.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:56 AM   #27
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Damn. Do you have to write multiple paragraphs everytime you post? You're not Bill Maher, so those lame-ass "complex" humorous remarks can go, ok? You could have summed that shit up in 2 sentences.

So I don't come across as a dumbass who does'nt know what hes talking about. Kind of like you do more than not. Its not the fact of me posting multiple paragraphs. Its the need for me to get my point across in however many conjuncted letters that may take.

Oh and if you found anything about my statements "complex" or "humourous", you are one sad lonley little boy.

Old 09-29-2004, 08:47 AM   #28
heebee
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
So I don't come across as a dumbass who does'nt know what hes talking about. Kind of like you do more than not. Its not the fact of me posting multiple paragraphs. Its the need for me to get my point across in however many conjuncted letters that may take.

That might be your impression...

Using big words doesn't impress me. Particularly when you use them incorrectly. It just makes you look like an arrogant windbag.

There's no point in ranting about 'misinformation': the internet is full of it. And NEVER assume you're some kind of expert: you're not old enough, for goodness sake! How about politely correcting misunderstandings, where they occur? You never know, it might stop you getting up people's noses.
heebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 07:49 PM   #29
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heebee

Using big words doesn't impress me. Particularly when you use them
incorrectly. It just makes you look like an arrogant windbag.

That's exactly how I feel.

Seems like everytime DSMer decides to sit down and write these too long posts, he's thinking really hard of what words or cliche that he can throw in there to make himself seem super intelligent/educated. It's like he's trying to be a snob.

You're trying too hard to sound like an intellect DSMer, and it shows. Just like heebee said, a lot of the "big words" you try to use are used incorrectly. Example:
Quote:
Its the need for me to get my point across in however many conjuncted letters that may take.
The "big word" DSMer tried to use in that quote is conjuncted. Too bad CONJUNCTED ISN'T A REAL WORD. Who are you trying to impress? Does using your "Bill Maher" voice make you feel good?

I don't like you DSMer because your post aren't "down-to-earth". You're fake. You're like one of those poor guys in a crowd of rich folks who is trying too hard to talk proper and sophisticated in order to impress the rich guys. It's obvious that what you're displaying isn't your personality. You're faking it.

So who are you trying to impress? I know who.

Go pitch a tent bitch.
Old 09-29-2004, 09:02 PM   #30
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

Using big words doesn't impress me. Particularly when you use them incorrectly. It just makes you look like an arrogant windbag.

There's no point in ranting about 'misinformation': the internet is full of it. And NEVER assume you're some kind of expert: you're not old enough, for goodness sake! How about politely correcting misunderstandings, where they occur? You never know, it might stop you getting up people's noses.

Another visible reference of "selective reading". No I'm not an expert, and never claimed to be. I digress from my point....

Quote:

Using big words doesn't impress me. Particularly when you use them
incorrectly. It just makes you look like an arrogant windbag.

That's exactly how I feel.

Seems like everytime DSMer decides to sit down and write these too long posts, he's thinking really hard of what words or cliche that he can throw in there to make himself seem super intelligent/educated. It's like he's trying to be a snob.

You're trying too hard to sound like an intellect DSMer, and it shows. Just like heebee said, a lot of the "big words" you try to use are used incorrectly. Example:
Quote:
Its the need for me to get my point across in however many conjuncted letters that may take.

The "big word" DSMer tried to use in that quote is conjuncted. Too bad CONJUNCTED ISN'T A REAL WORD. Who are you trying to impress? Does using your "Bill Maher" voice make you feel good?

I don't like you DSMer because your post aren't "down-to-earth". You're fake. You're like one of those poor guys in a crowd of rich folks who is trying too hard to talk proper and sophisticated in order to impress the rich guys. It's obvious that what you're displaying isn't your personality. You're faking it.

So who are you trying to impress? I know who.

Go pitch a tent bitch.

Haha impress who? No my use of "big words" or lack there of is merley the way I speak and or type. Be it a word that does'nt exist or one I made up, wich is something I do more often than not. I don't recall this being grammer-forums.com, so until it does become that you two can go piss up a rope.

So please, I invite any of you to nitpick at my common speech errors. What, you've done nothing but post random idiotic comments. Do you see me knocking your flow? I think not. Well that is until you confronted me with your bullshit. Before you two go off attempting to infer what I originally said. How about you actually read the literal level of my post. I don't have hidden messages, and nothing I post should be read as such. I never called myself some sort of "expert". Iono where in the hell hebee got that from. I sure as hell did'nt directly state it or infer it.

So maybe we should stop making all of these false accusations, because it just makes you two look like whiney bitches.