Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005, 04:08 AM   #16
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Who the hell wouldnt garage their viper for the winter? Especially in the snow belt, of all places.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:04 AM   #17
chris_knows
๑۩۞

There's still gotta be skid marks, or something where they crashed...take pictures of those...Man I feel bad just thinking about something like that even possibly happening
Old 11-27-2005, 05:09 AM   #18
ilove///amg
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
There's still gotta be skid marks, or something where they crashed...take pictures of those...Man I feel bad just thinking about something like that even possibly happening
Yeah, I know, poor car, lol.

Seriously, that is a shame, shows ya what toy cars do though...
Old 11-27-2005, 06:19 AM   #19
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Brace yourself people...this actually happened! Similar to the boy who cried wolf, this is one out of a million times that he actually told the truth. I've seen that yellow viper around here a couple of times and yesterday was informed that it was indeed totalled right outside my friend's house. I myself have never seen it because I was in another place at the time, but from the various sources that told me, I know it actually happened.

Made me cry.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 11:34 AM   #20
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
I don't know Stem all you ever do anymore is flame (very badly i might add) people when you are just as bad sometimes, hypocrite to say the least

lmao. i dont start sh!t, ill contribute to it by flaming... but i dont start it. and i dont think i have ever ragged on someone for no reason or someone who had respect for the people around them. AND PLEEAASSEEE show me how im a hypocrite.

BTW i dont just flame anymore, i do alot of it but i dont only flame, if someone has a question about car audio which i know a little bit about ill try to help out, or ill answer any questions i can. but i dont think u can say i only flame.
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 03:10 PM   #21
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem
lmao. i dont start sh!t, ill contribute to it by flaming... but i dont start it. and i dont think i have ever ragged on someone for no reason or someone who had respect for the people around them. AND PLEEAASSEEE show me how im a hypocrite.

BTW i dont just flame anymore, i do alot of it but i dont only flame, if someone has a question about car audio which i know a little bit about ill try to help out, or ill answer any questions i can. but i dont think u can say i only flame.
Ok you're being a hypocrite about this because you get on peoples cases sometimes about being a dumbass when you're just as bad SOMETIMES, not saying all the time because I know you contribute.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:39 AM   #22
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Ok you're being a hypocrite about this because you get on peoples cases sometimes about being a dumbass when you're just as bad SOMETIMES, not saying all the time because I know you contribute.

well yah sometimes i am a dumbass, actually most of the time i am
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 12:59 AM   #23
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

y'know, a 747 crashed in my neighbor's driveway, but a friend borrowed my digital camera, so i don't have pics...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 01:04 AM   #24
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Brace yourself people...this actually happened! Similar to the boy who cried wolf, this is one out of a million times that he actually told the truth. I've seen that yellow viper around here a couple of times and yesterday was informed that it was indeed totalled right outside my friend's house. I myself have never seen it because I was in another place at the time, but from the various sources that told me, I know it actually happened.

Made me cry.
Thank you Mike. Point proven. And to answer several...there is no snow here at this point...he was coming from a side street nad basically t-boned a parked SUV ther are no skid marks all there is is a bent lightpole, and a little bit of shattered glass. Not enough to tell its a viper. Il keep look around here for it maybe at a local shop. there is one that works with exotics. Always has a blue Diablo, Black viper, and silver Martin parked outside. Also it might go onto eBay for parts. il keep you all posted.

Last edited by newyorker : 11-28-2005 at 01:09 AM.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 03:29 AM   #25
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Thank you Mike. Point proven. And to answer several...there is no snow here at this point...he was coming from a side street nad basically t-boned a parked SUV ther are no skid marks all there is is a bent lightpole, and a little bit of shattered glass. Not enough to tell its a viper. Il keep look around here for it maybe at a local shop. there is one that works with exotics. Always has a blue Diablo, Black viper, and silver Martin parked outside. Also it might go onto eBay for parts. il keep you all posted.

I'm sure it actually happened, but here's a simple question. I'll even make it multi-guess for you:

Why didn't you take any photos?
(a) The Viper owner was right there and you felt bad about photographing it in front of him.
(b) The lighting was too bad and the res on your phone camera isn't good enough, so you decided it wasn't worth it.
(c) Other, please specify
Old 11-28-2005, 05:31 AM   #26
ilove///amg
CF Newbie

Quote:
O M F G... WHY CANT I SEE ANY OF THESE BEAUTIFUL CARS??????!!!!! I really take this crap seriously... Money. Yall rich ppl lol... Where do yall live Ill come live with you but come on... Viper Lambo and an Aston? Jeepers...
Old 11-28-2005, 05:48 AM   #27
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
I'm sure it actually happened, but here's a simple question. I'll even make it multi-guess for you:

Why didn't you take any photos?
(a) The Viper owner was right there and you felt bad about photographing it in front of him.
(b) The lighting was too bad and the res on your phone camera isn't good enough, so you decided it wasn't worth it.
(c) Other, please specify
combination of the first 2. even if i had my regular camera with me and the angle was right, i would hesitate because of the owner of the car standing right next to me with his hands dripping blood.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:48 AM   #28
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove///amg
O M F G... WHY CANT I SEE ANY OF THESE BEAUTIFUL CARS??????!!!!! I really take this crap seriously... Money. Yall rich ppl lol... Where do yall live Ill come live with you but come on... Viper Lambo and an Aston? Jeepers...
Philly
Old 11-28-2005, 06:03 AM   #29
ilove///amg
CF Newbie

Quote:
Philly
kthx Ill be sure to move there...

But yall 'yanks may get lil tired uf me.*In Georgian Country voice* ya may get lil 'noyyed wif me, hehe. I r like the southerny guy who r teh guy wif no meanin for speelin ur nutin...

Lol, not that bad, but close.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:09 PM   #30
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove///amg
kthx Ill be sure to move there...
I hope youre lol only messin around