Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2006, 09:53 PM   #46
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson
What kind of truck is that?
I don't know man but that red X reminds me of well..........................a red X lol
Old 03-12-2006, 10:08 PM   #47
RADFORD
CF Newbie

My car
http://www.triumphowners.com/150
RADFORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:44 PM   #48
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
im sorry, no way in hell youll get coilover for 50 bucks, dont even try to buy that. its probably like just the springs that only work on coil overs, just buy some new shocks and get a new set of lowering springs, set yu back a bit, but itll be safer and nicer

Ok, fine, maybe $50 is a bit too cheap, but here is the version for my car for $80:

http://www.bomzracing.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=796

Ebay is supposed to be even cheaper. I even made a thread about this back in the day and ChrisV himself told me that they're use-able and some racers, somewhere do use them. I'm sorry if there's a huge lack of detail here, I can't find the actual thread...
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:58 PM   #49
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Ok, fine, maybe $50 is a bit too cheap, but here is the version for my car for $80:

http://www.bomzracing.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=796

Ebay is supposed to be even cheaper. I even made a thread about this back in the day and ChrisV himself told me that they're use-able and some racers, somewhere do use them. I'm sorry if there's a huge lack of detail here, I can't find the actual thread...
You get what you pay for
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 11:30 PM   #50
adamc44
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson
What kind of truck is that?

its a taylor dunn golf cart, i work for an electrical contractor and he had 2 at one time, the other was stolen, i bought this one off of him for 2 cases of budlight. this one doesnt run that well, it cant pull itself going up a hill, also the generator is bad on it so it doesnt charge the battery. anyways, it does get some awesome speed on flat ground, we cut off the old exhaust and took a 1" peice of conduit, t'eed it, and welded those 2 old harley davidson exhaust pipes on it. lol, redneck i know... but its pretty awesome because it will sometimes backfire and shoot flames out the exhaust, anyways ive been trying like hell to find an 4cylnder or v6 w/ automatic that i could drop down in it. i dont think it would be hard at all to put one in it, but i have never shortened a rearend to fit underneath something like this. anybody have any experience?

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 05:35 AM   #51
Benson
seeking snappy title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc44
its a taylor dunn golf cart, i work for an electrical contractor and he had 2 at one time, the other was stolen, i bought this one off of him for 2 cases of budlight. this one doesnt run that well, it cant pull itself going up a hill, also the generator is bad on it so it doesnt charge the battery. anyways, it does get some awesome speed on flat ground, we cut off the old exhaust and took a 1" peice of conduit, t'eed it, and welded those 2 old harley davidson exhaust pipes on it. lol, redneck i know... but its pretty awesome because it will sometimes backfire and shoot flames out the exhaust, anyways ive been trying like hell to find an 4cylnder or v6 w/ automatic that i could drop down in it. i dont think it would be hard at all to put one in it, but i have never shortened a rearend to fit underneath something like this. anybody have any experience?

If you don't mind, can you take a few more pictures? I'm kind of interested in it. I couldn't find any pictures on google.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote