Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2004, 10:28 AM   #16
Naota
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Dude, you are so conveluted you're making my head hurt. If you have all the answers to where you could go and practise driving, then why ask us? I don't recommend people to go on public/private property for "practise." I recommend you go to some family land or your own and do it, other than that, not sure what you expect here!

As for the comment "you know shit about cars" yet think that most people that "know shit about cars" would have a clue what a pulse width is.....I don't think the'd even know what system in the car you're talking about bud. COULD SOMEONE BACK ME UP HERE??????
YOU might know what a pulse width is, but if you do, common sense would dictate to me that you would know a lot more about cars than you give yourself credit for. If you do not, as you claim, then I am not too sure how someone with no clue about cars would suddenly know and understand pulse widths unless you are speaking a different language than I?! Can you explain pulse widths to me yet, cannot change your tires or do an oil change and lube? A pulse width to me is the length of time that a fuel injector is electrically stimulated by the PCM on the intake stroke. Good luck in your quest for more information.

Notice all the other reply's. Besides yours, now they recommended Generic places to drive. When I was mention those places in my last post how was I to know if that was a good Idea or not? I cant drive yet, I was just curios. Another thing 'i dont know shit about cars'... its all relative ffs. How do you know what I am comparing my level of knowledge to. If I said 'I dont know shit about cars' in comparison to a Fire Hydrant then obviously I have no concept of what a car is at all. If I said 'I don't know shit about cars' in comparison to a mechanic then I would probably be around my current level of understanding. As it were I was saying 'I dont know shit about cars' compared to what seems to be the average level of knowledge ppl on this forum posses. But even more to the point, Who the **** cares if I say I dont know shit about cars? You dont have to make a deal about it. You could have easily just said 'sorry man I don't know of any good learning resources. btw I think you know more than just 'shit' about cars.' but no! All I was looking for was a simple answer.
"A pulse width to me is the length of time that a fuel injector is electrically stimulated by the PCM on the intake stroke."
I allready know what it is, I was wondering the standard length of a pulse width.
Your deliberately trying to be condescending, man im 15 but you need to grow up.
And just for the hell of it .
But Hey, Thanks for Replying . And thanks to anyone who actually did help me.
Naota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 02:07 PM   #17
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Get off your high horse

Listen 15 year old......

You need to get off your high horse. I don't listen to dissertations from 15 year olds. Ever heard of say what you mean and mean what you say? Funny how the other people that suggested common places to practice driving all posted that information after your reply to my first posting explaining that is what you were looking for. I'm not stupid and I read the verbage "generic locations" in your original posting. My returned answer is DUH, if you don't know the answers...then you are mentally challenged as I presume you are. Last time I checked it was illegal to operate a motor vehicle on a public road unless the operator of that motor vehicle was licenced to do so. If not, then you're screwed. That would pretty much limit your options to somewhere PRIVATE and NOT public wouldn't it now? DUH!!! READ YOUR POSTING from the start and it's clear it came from someone in your age bracket. Why don't you humor yourself and read several of mine, more specifically the techical postings I have made. Well see who knows more about the arena in which we're in as well as has the verbal and linguistic skills to create online dialect to get the exact point across.

Bottom line is you coming on here looking for generic places to practice driving and you are posing that question to people NO where near where you are, furthermore, YOU should already have enough sense to come up with that for yourself. If you already know the answers (you made suggestions back to me of what you were looking for) then what the hell more do you want? USE YOUR IMAGINATION AS TO WHERE SOMEWHERE MIGHT BE!!!! Forget you fool, when you've got something real for me, come back and see me......til then, place your lips on my rear end and kiss it you dildo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naota
Notice all the other reply's. Besides yours, now they recommended Generic places to drive. When I was mention those places in my last post how was I to know if that was a good Idea or not? I cant drive yet, I was just curios. Another thing 'i dont know shit about cars'... its all relative ffs. How do you know what I am comparing my level of knowledge to. If I said 'I dont know shit about cars' in comparison to a Fire Hydrant then obviously I have no concept of what a car is at all. If I said 'I don't know shit about cars' in comparison to a mechanic then I would probably be around my current level of understanding. As it were I was saying 'I dont know shit about cars' compared to what seems to be the average level of knowledge ppl on this forum posses. But even more to the point, Who the **** cares if I say I dont know shit about cars? You dont have to make a deal about it. You could have easily just said 'sorry man I don't know of any good learning resources. btw I think you know more than just 'shit' about cars.' but no! All I was looking for was a simple answer.
"A pulse width to me is the length of time that a fuel injector is electrically stimulated by the PCM on the intake stroke."
I allready know what it is, I was wondering the standard length of a pulse width.
Your deliberately trying to be condescending, man im 15 but you need to grow up.
And just for the hell of it .
But Hey, Thanks for Replying . And thanks to anyone who actually did help me.
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 02:11 PM   #18
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

Something else for you too

I love how you are too F'n dumb to realize most of the people that DID suggest places were mainly screwing with you. Superjew recommended a cemetary because you would not kill anyone, (GET IT???? guess not) then went on to recommend doing so in a LARGE residential neighborhood. Do you REALLY think that would be a good place for a beginner to practice NAOTA???? I guess you do!! You took these as serious suggestions because your too damn stupid to see otherwise.
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote