Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2007, 08:59 PM   #16
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickboxer7
YOU may have not wanted them, but they are fairly common to see, meaning that they sell, which in turn means there is a want for them.

The Aztek was most memorable for being an ugly failure...thus the car has been discontinued. We didn't want it.

Most people don't desire the Kia Spectra 5, they settle for it...mostly because of the price. I doubt that a Honda vehicle with "Mugen" stamped on it would have that price advantage to win over enough people in America to justify the vehicle's production. The market is flooded with successful vehicles of its kind.

NickBoxer NOOOOOOOOO.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:50 AM   #17
True_Brit
Has a new job!

believe me, you wont want the Honda Fit as its called there, we get them here as the JAZZ, i dont like them, but thats my opinion!.

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:24 AM   #18
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Brit
believe me, you wont want the Honda Fit as its called there, we get them here as the JAZZ, i dont like them, but thats my opinion!.

That's mainly because the Jazz is aimed at the more mature/retirement market....No excitement is required, lol. I quite like the Jazz, I can get over its overall blandness though, lol.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:50 AM   #19
Nickboxer7
CF Enthusiast

Actually, we already do have the fit. And my friend is trying to get one, but they actually have a waiting list for months to even get to test drive one. They are in and out before anyone can drive them. He's been on the list for over a month and hasn't even gotten to.

But how many people actually go to the Mugen site to see the cars to know if they even like them? You actually have to investigate to even know these cars exist, so how would you know that ppl automatically don't like them, if theyve never even heard of them?

I get your point about the Aztec, it was pretty crappy, but like I said, a better version of it. But it doesnt have to stay the same, like the Ford 500. It's not being made anymore, instead they are switching back to the Taurus and having it in between the two. You could do something like that with any of those cars. O well, I guess Ill have to ship my own over when I get rich haha.
Nickboxer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:34 PM   #20
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickboxer7
O well, I guess Ill have to ship my own over when I get rich haha.
As a rich dude, you'd want to ship over a "warmed-over" Honda Fit? Is this your dream? IS THIS WHAT YOU STRIVE FOR!!! NOT EVEN A CIVIC S ****ING I!

GOD DAMN IT SON! HAVE YOU A TESTICAL?

Last edited by What : 02-28-2007 at 04:57 PM.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:18 PM   #21
V-Tec
CF's student post whore

out of all the cars that u could of said " why we dont get them here" u choose these? Looking at the title in the Imports section i was thinking maybe u would say the Skyline... or something along the lines. And u pull out a minivan lol.

Now bassicly i have the same question... Why didn't we get the skyline here? ( i know we will get one in 08) Also why do the companies change the styling on the cars. What i mean is how come in Japan the same kind of cars look different. ei: Acura/Honda Integra.- The front end is completely different from the JDM version compared to the USDM version.