Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2004, 04:02 AM   #31
Inygknok
El del Supra
 
Inygknok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDown13X VR4
Hey DSMer dont waste your time trying to prove this guy wrong... to him supras rule above all other cars... and nothing is better than a gay poopra! At least I know my car isnt the fastest around... hell I admit a get spank by DSMs at the track... but I can still take down those dyno queen supras!


oh wow that was so mature

kudos to u!

geez.... u guys are thicker than full length of the wall of china. how many times have i admitted that there are even faster cars out there? quite many times, hell, i wish i could get my hands on a koenigsegg. i prefer the supra over anything else on a best performance for your buck thing and reliability, just like a skyline.

i only like the supra better than a skyline cuz im not a fan of modern automobile technology (my friends can vouche for that). i like the days where cars had no cats, where there were no damn air bags, TCS systems, etc.

honestly, the only things i really do like are A/Cs, power windows, power locks...... and well ABS just to have some safety, and u just cant beat ABS.

the supra does have this technology and more, but its still good enough for me. u guys just think that if anyone else likes some other car thats not AWD u think that he/she is a complete idiot when u guys yourselves are acting like children.

"poopra"? oh yea sure, thats sure to get ya somewhere. its a known fact that dsmer is always getting into arguments cuz he still lacks alot of maturity and needs to learn when to start respecting other's opinions and when to calm the hell down instead of going into sugar rampages.
__________________


Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 04:39 AM   #32
jzxTT
CF Addict
 
jzxTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Near by
Posts: 293
rx-7 would eat a supra but a supra would eat any gs-x.
__________________
please wait. . .
jzxTT is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 06:49 AM   #33
Inygknok
El del Supra
 
Inygknok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzxTT
rx-7 would eat a supra but a supra would eat any gs-x.


in handling yea. so many cars would eat a supra that its shamefull :P, otherwise, no :P, SPECIALLY on reliability (go apex seal hell!! )
__________________


Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 07:36 AM   #34
jzxTT
CF Addict
 
jzxTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Near by
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
in handling yea. so many cars would eat a supra that its shamefull :P, otherwise, no :P, SPECIALLY on reliability (go apex seal hell!! )
Supra is an amazing machine though. RX-7 is sexier though.
__________________
please wait. . .
jzxTT is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 07:41 AM   #35
Inygknok
El del Supra
 
Inygknok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzxTT
Supra is an amazing machine though. RX-7 is sexier though.


actually, i dont like the front section of RX-7's, but the rear really is sexy. the FD3S i really like is the R1 version that has some sort of special body kit or something (correct me if im wrong but ive seen the differences and it looks just like that). same goes with the supra in stock trim, i dont like the front bumper and i think it rides too high in stock trim, but the rest i really like though, on both cars.
__________________


Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 08:42 AM   #36
jzxTT
CF Addict
 
jzxTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Near by
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
actually, i dont like the front section of RX-7's, but the rear really is sexy. the FD3S i really like is the R1 version that has some sort of special body kit or something (correct me if im wrong but ive seen the differences and it looks just like that). same goes with the supra in stock trim, i dont like the front bumper and i think it rides too high in stock trim, but the rest i really like though, on both cars.
Spirit R fd.
__________________
please wait. . .
jzxTT is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 09:12 AM   #37
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
"poopra"? oh yea sure, thats sure to get ya somewhere. its a known fact that dsmer is always getting into arguments cuz he still lacks alot of maturity and needs to learn when to start respecting other's opinions and when to calm the hell down instead of going into sugar rampages.

Kind of like its a known fact that Supras are piss weak on the drag. Oh, but I guess you allready know that. Kind of like how you knew that DSM's ,GST and GSX's, can run under 13.9 stock either FWD or AWD?

You can go babling all you want about how good the "old days" were, and that still won't rectify your Supra. You were wrong when you said Supras can beat GTO's and you're wrong thinking that a Supra can beat a DSM Turbo.

Oh and I respect peoples opinions...Just not YOURS. I think my signature explains it all. Maybe if you stop crying, pissing and moaning about everything you'd have time to wipe the tears from your eyes long enough to find some evidence to back up your shitty opinions.... Until then you can piss into the wind.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 11:38 AM   #38
Inygknok
El del Supra
 
Inygknok's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Kind of like its a known fact that Supras are piss weak on the drag. Oh, but I guess you allready know that. Kind of like how you knew that DSM's ,GST and GSX's, can run under 13.9 stock either FWD or AWD?

You can go babling all you want about how good the "old days" were, and that still won't rectify your Supra. You were wrong when you said Supras can beat GTO's and you're wrong thinking that a Supra can beat a DSM Turbo.

Oh and I respect peoples opinions...Just not YOURS. I think my signature explains it all. Maybe if you stop crying, pissing and moaning about everything you'd have time to wipe the tears from your eyes long enough to find some evidence to back up your shitty opinions.... Until then you can piss into the wind.


if anyone had been moaning, we would have dropped to your level and put 10 year old comments in our signatures, but thats not the case, is it? you are all by yourself with your 10y/o attitude posting comments that you think anyone gives a damn about, but no one does at all. and no, you dont respect anyones opinion, not just mine, and this is something that has been discussed before already.

so no need for me to repeat it for your immature mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzxTT
Spirit R fd.

????

never heard of the spirit r
__________________


Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 10:25 PM   #39
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
if anyone had been moaning, we would have dropped to your level and put 10 year old comments in our signatures, but thats not the case, is it? you are all by yourself with your 10y/o attitude posting comments that you think anyone gives a damn about, but no one does at all. and no, you dont respect anyones opinion, not just mine, and this is something that has been discussed before already.

so no need for me to repeat it for your immature mind.


No its just your constant bitching...You're not gonna do anything about it so stfu. I don't give a damn and thats the way it is. You just need to realize no one gives a rats-ass about your shitty opinions(with no fact to back them might I add) ,and If you don't like it, you can go piss into the wind. (Yeah, I voiced my opinon, so sue me)
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 11:32 PM   #40
jzxTT
CF Addict
 
jzxTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Near by
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
No its just your constant bitching...You're not gonna do anything about it so stfu. I don't give a damn and thats the way it is. You just need to realize no one gives a rats-ass about your shitty opinions(with no fact to back them might I add) ,and If you don't like it, you can go piss into the wind. (Yeah, I voiced my opinon, so sue me)
... You've just called yourself a moron. Change your profile dumbass.
__________________
please wait. . .
jzxTT is offline  
Old 07-02-2004, 11:48 PM   #41
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,155
.
.
Time to close threads where we can't control ourselves.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.