Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2004, 01:57 AM   #1
Mudduck
CF Newbie

94 Camry 2 door

I need a little help from cyber world please. This car had a broken power window motor (passenger side) which I replaced today. Now the stupid thang is still broke! I have been looking for the relay that controls the power window system but as of yet have not ben able to find it. PLEASE.... if anybody out there knows where this damn thing is please give me a shout. I'm about ready to begin removing the dash and other precious interior components until I find this thing.
Thanks to eveyone in advance.
Mudduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 02:52 AM   #2
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudduck
I need a little help from cyber world please. This car had a broken power window motor (passenger side) which I replaced today. Now the stupid thang is still broke! I have been looking for the relay that controls the power window system but as of yet have not ben able to find it. PLEASE.... if anybody out there knows where this damn thing is please give me a shout. I'm about ready to begin removing the dash and other precious interior components until I find this thing.
Thanks to eveyone in advance.
I never knew there was a relay for the power windows....
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 02:57 AM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
I never knew there was a relay for the power windows....
This was your opportunity to point out that the most valuable tool you can have is a repair manual for whatever car you're working on. It would also be an appropriate time to point out that it appears the "stupid thang" isn't what's being worked on but who is doing the work.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:20 AM   #4
mprovow
CF Newbie

relay locations ?

yeah Mudduck having similar problem on a 94 v6 camry except i replaced the master window control switch and now no windows work and can not figure how find relay or fuse to reset window system. anybody know how find relay, fuse, or circut breaker for the windows? my repair manual negates to mention where exactly the relay or circut breaker is located.
mprovow is offline   Reply With Quote