hehe Thank You for sorting through all the BS for me saved me some work
caffeine junky02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 11:26 PM   #17
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeine junky02
hehe Thank You for sorting through all the BS for me saved me some work

Sure thing, but how do you know I'm not the bullshitter?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 04:39 AM   #18
caffeine junky02
CF Newbie

well u help alot of other people, and from what i understand u work in a car shop . you know how to write well so u are edacated(unlike me still in highschool) so if u have a good education then i figure it would be eazy for you to get into a tec school, and pass so u could get a job in a car shop. if u where all bs then you would not take the time to write out what he said and weed out all the bullshit, u would just go along with it. so i figure u know your stuff

make sence? thats my logic
Old 09-02-2003, 04:59 AM   #19
Widowmaker2k
CF Enthusiast

I'm in High School and I'd say that my writing isn't half bad...then again, I could be wrong. :?
Widowmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 01:17 PM   #20
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy4x4man
Mustangs have headers stock and for the intake i think a swap of a cobras intake (upper and lower) works good with biger injectors(24lb or so). As for the exhaust take the cat of and put a good muffler on it (like a flowmaster). This might not b the best but me and a buddy have had a good change with it.

Another reason why asking a question like this is pointless. Unless you can sift through the BS by doing your own research how do you know which info is correct.

1. Yes, 5.0's come with headers but any quality aftermarket header will provide better breathing.

2. Swapping the intake is a good plan but the MAF sensor is the flow restrictor. If you don't change that you've just wasted time and money.

3. Bigger injectors will only help you if you're making big gains in horsepower, much more than will be attained by changing the intake and mufflers. Stock 5.0 injectors are good to about the 400 hp level so again, why waste the time and money?

4. Cut off the cat's? That's illegal in all states and punishable in some. What about the X-pipe? What diameter pipe? How much will you gain with the stock headers? My money is on you THINK it's faster because it's louder.

5. Electric fans don't make horsepower they do however save a small amount. They also tend to not cool as well as a crank driven fan. For a daily driver the stock fan works just about perfect.

5. I'm still waiting for SuperJew to exercise his freedom of speech and give you some performance tips.

why thank you vwhobo. well i can tell u what my dad did to his 95 mustang gt, but keep in mind my dad has a higher budget than u i bet. he put in a borla exhaust system, a Jacobs ignition system, and i believe a K&N air filter. not sure how many hp it gained but im sure ull get some increase. hes also thinking about supercharging it, but im not sure if thatll meet ure budget.

good luck!

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 01:41 PM   #21
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Quote:
Mustangs have headers stock and for the intake i think a swap of a cobras intake (upper and lower) works good with biger injectors(24lb or so). As for the exhaust take the cat of and put a good muffler on it (like a flowmaster). This might not b the best but me and a buddy have had a good change with it.

Another reason why asking a question like this is pointless. Unless you can sift through the BS by doing your own research how do you know which info is correct.

1. Yes, 5.0's come with headers but any quality aftermarket header will provide better breathing.

2. Swapping the intake is a good plan but the MAF sensor is the flow restrictor. If you don't change that you've just wasted time and money.

3. Bigger injectors will only help you if you're making big gains in horsepower, much more than will be attained by changing the intake and mufflers. Stock 5.0 injectors are good to about the 400 hp level so again, why waste the time and money?

4. Cut off the cat's? That's illegal in all states and punishable in some. What about the X-pipe? What diameter pipe? How much will you gain with the stock headers? My money is on you THINK it's faster because it's louder.

5. Electric fans don't make horsepower they do however save a small amount. They also tend to not cool as well as a crank driven fan. For a daily driver the stock fan works just about perfect.

5. I'm still waiting for SuperJew to exercise his freedom of speech and give you some performance tips.

why thank you vwhobo. well i can tell u what my dad did to his 95 mustang gt, but keep in mind my dad has a higher budget than u i bet. he put in a borla exhaust system, a Jacobs ignition system, and i believe a K&N air filter. not sure how many hp it gained but im sure ull get some increase. hes also thinking about supercharging it, but im not sure if thatll meet ure budget.

good luck!

Well that's pretty cool but the '95 GT has a completely different engine than the '92 5.0, so...... Maybe we should get our info from somebody who has direct experience with upgrading a 5.0, like me.

Oh yeah, your dad picked up about 10-15 hp.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 09-02-2003, 09:38 PM   #22
caffeine junky02
CF Newbie

yea i failed every class but some how i only failed one grade (this year to much drugs but im outa all that now) i never payed attion in school and this is good spelling/writing if you saw how i useto write but vwhobo did what i say make sence to you why its not bs?
Old 09-02-2003, 10:20 PM   #23
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeine junky02
yea i failed every class but some how i only failed one grade (this year to much drugs but im outa all that now) i never payed attion in school and this is good spelling/writing if you saw how i useto write but vwhobo did what i say make sence to you why its not bs?

Yeah, I'd say you'd probably get about a B in logical thinking.

Old 09-03-2003, 08:45 PM   #24
caffeine junky02
CF Newbie

i may not be able to spell but in smart when it comes to logic and commin sence
Old 09-05-2003, 02:21 AM   #25
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

good luck!

Well that's pretty cool but the '95 GT has a completely different engine than the '92 5.0, so...... Maybe we should get our info from somebody who has direct experience with upgrading a 5.0, like me.

Oh yeah, your dad picked up about 10-15 hp.

thanks for that- ill pass it on to him. also, im not going to argue with u bout how i think theyre the same engine, and in fact, they probably are. cuz theres no point. thanks.

Old 09-05-2003, 03:36 AM   #26
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
thanks for that- ill pass it on to him. also, im not going to argue with u bout how i think theyre the same engine, and in fact, they probably are. cuz theres no point. thanks.

There's always a point if you're man enough to make it. Since you won't I'll make it for you. I was wrong, the first year for the 4.6 in the GT was '96, the '95 still had the 5.0. I just wonder why you didn't go out, pop the hood on Daddy's car and look.

Old 09-06-2003, 10:04 PM   #27
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Quote:

There's always a point if you're man enough to make it. Since you won't I'll make it for you. I was wrong, the first year for the 4.6 in the GT was '96, the '95 still had the 5.0. I just wonder why you didn't go out, pop the hood on Daddy's car and look.

well its because im actually in school, and have homework to do- this is only a part-time hobby- and my dad isnt one to just pop the hood without him around- he takes good care of his toys. but yes, you were wrong for once. thanks for admitting it, unlike some bastards here who dont.