Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Check this out. The hottest thread going is one that gets updated every 27 months. This forum is awesome.

Should the "moderators" still stick with their lie that the place is dead because of me and Twhat, even though our combined posts over the last year are probably less than 50, or is it time for them to take some responsibility for the fact that they've ruined this place with their ignorance, arrogance and hunger for power?

Sorry for the run on sentence. Have a nice day.

P.S. Just for some excitememt, here is a pic of my newest toy, a Norinco (Chinese) 84S, .223 caliber, Avtomat Kalashnikova style carbine. No, this one isn't mine but it is currently available for sale.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Check this out. The hottest thread going is one that gets updated every 27 months. This forum is awesome.

Should the "moderators" still stick with their lie that the place is dead because of me and Twhat, even though our combined posts over the last year are probably less than 50, or is it time for them to take some responsibility for the fact that they've ruined this place with their ignorance, arrogance and hunger for power?

I don't necessarily have a problem with you, you have a "hard edge" that anyone with half a brain could avoid. You're like that dad/uncle with a garage full of cool tools, and a wealth of knowledge and a son/nephew that has interest, but cannot be responsible enough to earn some "quality" time with the tools or absorb some knowledge.

You ever watch the movie, "Gran Torino"? A variation of the Clint Eastwood character.

I mean this as a compliment and hope it's taken as such.

"Twhat" on the other hand will continue to be removed from this forum the moment I find him back.

I don't know I've ever mentioned or alluded to you or Twhat being the cause of this forum being slow.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #18
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

You haven't. The rent-a-cop and the military reject have. Including this post, I've posted 14 times in the last 12 months, yet they still pretend that the dwindling membership and post counts are somehow my fault.

They aren't.

The fault lies substantially with two inept moderators, one moderator who is apparently absent and an admin that is completely uninvolved. That and an almost total dearth of automotive discussion, information or knowledge.

And whether or not you like or understand Twhat, you have to admit at least he can be entertaining. And he does know something about cars unlike the two above mentioned moderators. He does bring something to the table.

P.S. Don't tell the little reject, but if he can't get "a (security) clearance PERIOD", he's undeployable. If he's unable to deploy, he can't be in the Army. It's all a smoke screen. My guess is he got to MEPS and is either too fat or too stupid to enlist... Probably both. But I can't prove either of those so I digress.

P.P.S. So how do you like my new (to me) Norinco? It's a pre-ban gun with a 16.25" barrel. I might even spend the $250 to buy the stamp so it's legal and then mod it to fire full auto. Bitchin'!

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #19
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
And whether or not you like or understand Twhat, you have to admit at least he can be entertaining. And he does know something about cars unlike the two above mentioned moderators. He does bring something to the table.
There are a few others that have lots of knowledge (or at least seem to) on cars and mechanics, none of which have the same "Twhat" attitude. I believe you gave him the nickname because of his "twatness", didn't you?. He is argumentative (to say the least) having been highly disrespectful to others and me. He's been given at least 3 chances to be "normal" and so far he's not able. I simply will not allow him back just to do it all over again...at least as long as I have the ability to keep him away. He is one person. Your presence and expertise is more than enough to liven this place up...given you realize most people are idiots and those idiots pretend to have half a brain.

Quote:
P.P.S. So how do you like my new (to me) Norinco? It's a pre-ban gun with a 16.25" barrel. I might even spend the $250 to buy the stamp so it's legal and then mod it to fire full auto. Bitchin'!
It seems pretty interesting, but I can't appreciate the "fun" in owning such a weapon living in an area that one cannot just go out and shoot it on semi, let alone on full-auto...

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote